francesco123432

Jun 30, 2018
Yes I will share with you a save file of the end...
It will be with you in possibly 4 years time. ;)

This game is a sandbox style , so never ending and also different routes to take.

My advice is to keep playing and choose which girl/girls you like and progress though their quests.
Also a save file will not let you access all the tasks/quests as replays as this has not been implemented yet.

:)
Thx for your perfect answer. I will continue to play then :)

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Its a nice Sunny Sunday on Holiday Island.

I am spending time with Amy next to the pool Sunbathing.
For some reason I have a craving for a Large Peach :unsure:

Amy_Sunbathing.jpg

(***disclaimer***)
( This is an outtake image from the game, from Darkhound's
page. )

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Good Morning Islanders :) Got a question. I'm noticing just now and again the game pauses. not alot just the brief program not responding for a second. I want to try a fresh install.. How do I carry over the saves to this new install or can I? I tried copying over the saves and other goodies. Nope lol. Error generated regarding the Add on mod.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Good Morning Islanders :) Got a question. I'm noticing just now and again the game pauses. not alot just the brief program not responding for a second. I want to try a fresh install.. How do I carry over the saves to this new install or can I? I tried copying over the saves and other goodies. Nope lol. Error generated regarding the Add on mod.
Easiest way to transfer saves is to make a copy of the 'save' folder under the game folder. Then after you have done a fresh install copy the save and paste the previous save folder under the new game folder. As for the mod, double check you are running the latest greatest version downloaded from darkhound1's Patreon page. The previous version doesn't play well with 0.2.1.1

As for the delay, that sounds more like a hardware issue or the memory taking a bit to clear before loading the next render.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Easiest way to transfer saves is to make a copy of the 'save' folder under the game folder. Then after you have done a fresh install copy the save and paste the previous save folder under the new game folder. As for the mod, double check you are running the latest greatest version downloaded from darkhound1's Patreon page. The previous version doesn't play well with 0.2.1.1

As for the delay, that sounds more like a hardware issue or the memory taking a bit to clear before loading the next render.
Running 8 gig memory but..only at 1066 speed. that could be it. Looks like another PC build soon :D

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The girls will thank you profusely! Really go over the top and find a used 1080P TV that someone is replacing and giving away and use that as a monitor. I can tell you from experience, that the girls look lovely on a 48" or larger screen. :D

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Running 8 gig memory but..only at 1066 speed. that could be it. Looks like another PC build soon :D
The girls will thank you profusely! Really go over the top and find a used 1080P TV that someone is replacing and giving away and use that as a monitor. I can tell you from experience, that the girls look lovely on a 48" or larger screen. :D
Currently Darkhound is working his way through and upgrading all the images in the game to 1440p, also called QHD (quad high definition).

So the quality on a Big screen TV will be even better.

;)

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think it has anything to do with your memory speed or that you have only 8 GB of memory.
The game doesn't need a lot of main memory. It's more GPU (graphic card) memory that is needed.
It also depends on when you have these short periods of "lags" or whatever you want to call them.
If it happens when you load a lot of images (e.g. before an animation is played), it could be your hard drive (in case the game is not on SSD, but still on a good old HDD).
If the game feels slow when changing from one location to another or when the calculations for the next day are done during the night, then it's probably the single core CPU performance that is the bottle neck.
Unfortunately, Python, as a very high level language that is interpreted, is between 10 to 100 times slower than e.g. C.
And all of Renpy and all my code is in Python.
On top of it, it doesn't support multi processor / parallel execution, at least not in any reasonable way inside Renpy.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Evening with Faye

Enjoying our time at the Night Bar. Couldn't help but notice Amy and Alice lurking nearby. Probably plotting BOOB Fight tactics. But, any who. During the evening we talked about our tastes in music, Faye told me her love of Dance music.

When she asked me of my taste I smiled at her mischievously and said. My tastes are a little dark dear. Her reply Ooooo mysterious as she fawned at me. I love that look :love:. I told her I'd send a YouTube link to her phone and see what she thought of my one of my favorite bands.

Faye_nightbar_drink1_night1.jpg

Faye_event_breast_bump4.jpg Faye_event_breast_bump2.jpg

The next morning I met Faye in the hallway for breakfast before her shift at the clinic and noticed her listening to the last part of the video I sent her. Her response. Love that scared me.

The video in question LOL

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I agree with Darkhound, Graphics card is the thing to upgrade for performance and image quality.
When I fitted my Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 o_O much better performance and quality from Renpy and Unity games ;)

Reactions: Bantry

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I don't think it has anything to do with your memory speed or that you have only 8 GB of memory.
The game doesn't need a lot of main memory. It's more GPU (graphic card) memory that is needed.
It also depends on when you have these short periods of "lags" or whatever you want to call them.
If it happens when you load a lot of images (e.g. before an animation is played), it could be your hard drive (in case the game is not on SSD, but still on a good old HDD).
If the game feels slow when changing from one location to another or when the calculations for the next day are done during the night, then it's probably the single core CPU performance that is the bottle neck.
Unfortunately, Python, as a very high level language that is interpreted, is between 10 to 100 times slower than e.g. C.
On top of it, it doesn't support multi processor / parallel execution, at least not in any reasonable way inside Renpy.
Runs great even on my older laptop which doesnt have GPU, only integrated Intel HD4000.

Reactions: SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ooooo a response from the creator LOL. I run a Q9650 Quad(all cores open) with a GTX1050 TI 4gig DDR5 but not at it's full capacity being my motherboard is not a PCI 3.0. Only weird hiccup is when using the phone to look up scenes I need. just a slight pause. No biggie. I'll leave it as is. Thanks Dark :)

Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Ooooo a response from the creator LOL. I run a Q9650 Quad(all cores open) with a GTX1050 TI 4gig DDR5 but not at it's full capacity being my motherboard is not a PCI 3.0. Only weird hiccup is when using the phone to look up scenes I need. just a slight pause. No biggie. I'll leave it as is. Thanks Dark :)
Now you have stated the slight pause problem...
Yes I get the same when loading the phone, for the first few seconds can not use scroll or pick a image to see the text/stats etc..

I will guess to say that its something to do with lots of high res images being size reduced to make the phone gallery so needing alot of graphic and processing power.

:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: darkhound1

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Now you have stated the slight pause problem...
Yes I get the same when loading the phone, for the first few seconds can not use scroll or pick a image to see the text/stats etc..

I will guess to say that its something to do with lots of high res images being size reduced to make the phone gallery so needing alot of graphic and processing power.

:unsure:
I thought that too, that's why I took the time and changed it experimentally for Amy (events only). Low res super small additional images are used now. It's a little better, but nowhere in the area I had hoped that it would be. That's why I put it on hold for the moment.
You can try it for yourself. Open Amy on the phone and switch between events and scenes or events and appointments.
It's definitely faster, but still kind of slow.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I thought that too, that's why I took the time and changed it experimentally for Amy (events only). Low res super small additional images are used now. It's a little better, but nowhere in the area I had hoped that it would be. That's why I put it on hold for the moment.
You can try it for yourself. Open Amy on the phone and switch between events and scenes or events and appointments.
It's definitely faster, but still kind of slow.
Yes I see only a slight improvement.
If I transfer from Amy's events to appointments I get the longest pause out of the options. :unsure:

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Ooooh so now your gonna knit pick because your women Amy who has the most content slows you down. Geees :ROFLMAO:
One thing you can never say about Amy is that she slows you down. ;)
Being a fitness coach she is always active.

Speaking of which here she is at my door...

Amy_at_the_door.png
We are off to share some popcorn and watch a movie on the Big Outdoor Screen the Architect has fitted next to the Beach Bar.

Don't let me keep you yankeeInKy from corrupting Faye with your German Black Metal.:devilish:
It was for the best you kicking Alice to the curb for Faye as Alice would have dropped you like a lead balloon after finding out you like that kind of music :ROFLMAO:

Best not keep her waiting...catch you later :)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
LOL!!! Oh were easing her into the dark sloowly. We'll try Doom metal soon. She'll love Clouds Taste Satanic :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes