• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
someone can share the save of the end? thx :)
Yes I will share with you a save file of the end...
It will be with you in possibly 4 years time. ;)

This game is a sandbox style , so never ending and also different routes to take.

My advice is to keep playing and choose which girl/girls you like and progress though their quests.
Also a save file will not let you access all the tasks/quests as replays as this has not been implemented yet.

:)

Reactions: Capt Scarlet

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Weekend Fan Art : Dunkin'Donuts

Japanese wave motif, almond doughnuts and cherry blossoms in the hair.
- Eva Fusion style.

View attachment 754267
With having almond doughnuts this image could do with a Allergy Warning...
"Warning: this image contains Nuts"

Or should it be...
"Warning: this image could damage your Nuts"

:unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bantry

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Oh no! :eek: It looks like Lacey may have fallen in the tub and can't get up. Can anyone help her? :unsure:

View attachment 754019
Think Lacey needs a Anti-Slip Bath Mat...

anti-slip bath mat.jpg

I have been down to Reception and asked Yvette who is on reception today to add it to the Shopping App :)

While at Reception I asked Yvette
"Does the Island have a actual store as well as the Shopping App ?"

Her reply was
"Well... Yes, but let me show you it to you to explain"

I followed her down a corridor and then we stopped outside a door.
"We need to put a mask on if going into a shop, Covid policy"

She handed me a mask and we both put them on before entering the door.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Think Lacey needs a Anti-Slip Bath Mat...

View attachment 754448

I have been down to Reception and asked Yvette who is on reception today to add it to the Shopping App :)

While at Reception I asked Yvette
"Does the Island have a actual store as well as the Shopping App ?"

Her reply was
"Well... Yes, but let me show you it to you to explain"

I followed here down a corridor and then we stopped outside a door.
"We need to put a mask on if going into a shop, covid policy"

She handed me a mask and we both put them on before entering the door.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LOL!!! It never hurts to be prepared...Hi Yvette could you tell Joy were running low on Peppered Jerky again.

Reactions: SiJa

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

This game is a sandbox style , so never ending and also different routes to take.

My advice is to keep playing and choose which girl/girls you like and progress though their quests.
Also a save file will not let you access all the tasks/quests as replays as this has not been implemented yet.

And that's with express shipping. Please remember. Use the Guide.

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Bantry are you feeling o.k ???
Giving away Free Full Save Files ???
:unsure: :oops:
Although I do have to say Thanks for my copy. :)
Internet speeds are bad at the moment so Bantry sent me a USB stick via post with the Full Save File on it.
Just received it in the post today...

intro_mailbox.jpg

Along with a letter from some kind of Lottery.
The strange thing is, I can not remember playing any Lottery
:unsure:

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Damn, that woman can at times, be insatiable! Good thing she has access to the medical lab/doctor's office and can provide an unlimited supply of pills of various colors.

francesco123432

Jun 30, 2018

Thx for your perfect answer. I will continue to play then :)

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Its a nice Sunny Sunday on Holiday Island.

I am spending time with Amy next to the pool Sunbathing.
For some reason I have a craving for a Large Peach :unsure:

Amy_Sunbathing.jpg

(***disclaimer***)
( This is an outtake image from the game, from Darkhound's
page. )

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Good Morning Islanders :) Got a question. I'm noticing just now and again the game pauses. not alot just the brief program not responding for a second. I want to try a fresh install.. How do I carry over the saves to this new install or can I? I tried copying over the saves and other goodies. Nope lol. Error generated regarding the Add on mod.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Good Morning Islanders :) Got a question. I'm noticing just now and again the game pauses. not alot just the brief program not responding for a second. I want to try a fresh install.. How do I carry over the saves to this new install or can I? I tried copying over the saves and other goodies. Nope lol. Error generated regarding the Add on mod.
Easiest way to transfer saves is to make a copy of the 'save' folder under the game folder. Then after you have done a fresh install copy the save and paste the previous save folder under the new game folder. As for the mod, double check you are running the latest greatest version downloaded from darkhound1's Patreon page. The previous version doesn't play well with 0.2.1.1

As for the delay, that sounds more like a hardware issue or the memory taking a bit to clear before loading the next render.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Easiest way to transfer saves is to make a copy of the 'save' folder under the game folder. Then after you have done a fresh install copy the save and paste the previous save folder under the new game folder. As for the mod, double check you are running the latest greatest version downloaded from darkhound1's Patreon page. The previous version doesn't play well with 0.2.1.1

As for the delay, that sounds more like a hardware issue or the memory taking a bit to clear before loading the next render.
Running 8 gig memory but..only at 1066 speed. that could be it. Looks like another PC build soon :D

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The girls will thank you profusely! Really go over the top and find a used 1080P TV that someone is replacing and giving away and use that as a monitor. I can tell you from experience, that the girls look lovely on a 48" or larger screen. :D

Reactions: SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Running 8 gig memory but..only at 1066 speed. that could be it. Looks like another PC build soon :D
The girls will thank you profusely! Really go over the top and find a used 1080P TV that someone is replacing and giving away and use that as a monitor. I can tell you from experience, that the girls look lovely on a 48" or larger screen. :D
Currently Darkhound is working his way through and upgrading all the images in the game to 1440p, also called QHD (quad high definition).

So the quality on a Big screen TV will be even better.

;)

Reactions: brianiac
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes