ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Remember this is the thread about Holiday Island game. If you want to spam with real models or others not related to the game, go to Off Topic Forum.
UncleVT Honest question - why was this one over the rails?

Also, since we've shared fan-fiction, fan-art and the occasional real-pic here, is it just the RL pics, or should all that stuff now go to an off-topic?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
That is a 2½ year old post and it is someone making a request.
Has no relevance for the game.

As for Carla, that stopped years back.
Was in a 2018 patreon vote, did not win, time moved on.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Carla,? Can you introduce me? :D
She's not game relevant for quite some years.
Would be borderline thread necromancy to post her here.

Darkhound's deviant art will help the curious.
Edit : Any readers should kindly note that the topic is "dead", she is not an option to request.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vince Red and SiJa

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Merry Christmas everybody

Hello my friends!

I wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas.
Enjoy some quiet and restful days among your familes, as far as that is possible this year.

Since I don't know if I can find the time to write again before the year is over, let me use the opportunity to thank you all for your support and loyality in these taxing times.

I think I speak for most of us when I wish for a better, more normal and above all virus free next year.

Take care everyone!
Darkhound

View attachment 950256
Have a nice holiday Darkhound, and thanks for everything :)

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
I've been talking to girls and now I'm curious. What's the Holiday Hurricane wearing?

Is it the same as hurricane cocktail?
Ingredients

• 2ounces light rum
  • 2ounces dark rum
  • 3ounces Passion Fruit juice (or juice blend)
  • 3ounces orange juice
  • Juice of half a lime
  • 2tablespoons grenadine syrup
  • Orange slices and maraschino cherries for garnish, if desired
  • Ice cubes

Last edited:

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS - CONSPIRACY THEORIES

At this time, I would like to expand on a thought I had in one of my early posts. Let us discuss.

As you know, the whole premise of this game is that the MC won the lottery for a free vacation at Holiday Island with lots of beautiful girls. But was this truly a random lottery? Or was there more at work to get the player/MC over there?

The question is was this truly random? How was winner determined?

A) What if a 73 year old woman won the prize? What would Holiday Island be like for her? How would she earn company credit? Would she play bingo with the girls? Would she invite other guests for a glass of prune juice at the night bar? Would the girls care where the lady looked?

B) What if a gay guy won the prize? Does Joy have a another island for another demograhic? Or would she refer prize winner to some dude operating another game far far away. (I think I better hold off on gay jokes lest I get in trouble. Feel free to insert your own if you have more guts than I.)

No! I think Joy needed a particular type of person for a special purpose. Perhaps she needed a horny gullible young male who is capable of providing lots and lots of sperm.

Even if there was a "lottery", I doubt it extended much beyond the headquarters of HI Inc. Instead, Joy found the ideal candidate with a job a short distance away. He is a young handsome guy who looks the same no matter what his strength level or endurance level is. There is no evidence that he had a girlfriend or emotional ties to his mother.

Even though MC showed some doubts, he did not hesitate to follow through on the supposed lottery prize. Did Joy do some research to analyze his level of gullibility? Did MC ever try to help a Nigerian prince? Did he buy a $500 gift card at CVS to avoid an IRS arrest? Would he truly believe his job would be safe after a sudden indefinite non-emergency vacation?

Yes, you the MC are the perfect candidate for Joy. Your sperm can be produced abundantly. Maybe it is a prime ingredient in her formulas to help the girls get the bodies they have. And since the MC shows the appreciation for the attention the girls give him, I would say it is a symbiotic relationship.

So what do you think? Did I regain my creative mojo? Are there any legit concepts here/ Or is this all a bunch of BS?

PS: If you liked this one, I have another one in the works called "How Con-Veen-ee-ent".

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
ANAL RETENTIVE MUSINGS - CONSPIRACY THEORIES

At this time, I would like to expand on a thought I had in one of my early posts. Let us discuss.

As you know, the whole premise of this game is that the MC won the lottery for a free vacation at Holiday Island with lots of beautiful girls. But was this truly a random lottery? Or was there more at work to get the player/MC over there?

The question is was this truly random? How was winner determined?

A) What if a 73 year old woman won the prize? What would Holiday Island be like for her? How would she earn company credit? Would she play bingo with the girls? Would she invite other guests for a glass of prune juice at the night bar? Would the girls care where the lady looked?

B) What if a gay guy won the prize? Does Joy have a another island for another demograhic? Or would she refer prize winner to some dude operating another game far far away. (I think I better hold off on gay jokes lest I get in trouble. Feel free to insert your own if you have more guts than I.)

No! I think Joy needed a particular type of person for a special purpose. Perhaps she needed a horny gullible young male who is capable of providing lots and lots of sperm.

Even if there was a "lottery", I doubt it extended much beyond the headquarters of HI Inc. Instead, Joy found the ideal candidate with a job a short distance away. He is a young handsome guy who looks the same no matter what his strength level or endurance level is. There is no evidence that he had a girlfriend or emotional ties to his mother.

Even though MC showed some doubts, he did not hesitate to follow through on the supposed lottery prize. Did Joy do some research to analyze his level of gullibility? Did MC ever try to help a Nigerian prince? Did he buy a $500 gift card at CVS to avoid an IRS arrest? Would he truly believe his job would be safe after a sudden indefinite non-emergency vacation?

Yes, you the MC are the perfect candidate for Joy. Your sperm can be produced abundantly. Maybe it is a prime ingredient in her formulas to help the girls get the bodies they have. And since the MC shows the appreciation for the attention the girls give him, I would say it is a symbiotic relationship.

So what do you think? Did I regain my creative mojo? Are there any legit concepts here/ Or is this all a bunch of BS?

PS: If you liked this one, I have another one in the works called "How Con-Veen-ee-ent".
I think the algorithm is broke because myself and Bantry got on the island, but that's just me!

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry

Henry73au

Donor
Aug 12, 2017
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released

Hello everyone!

This is the new version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta.
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 659823 View attachment 659824 View attachment 659825 View attachment 659826
Trying to install the mod but am not getting the right folder to install it.
Exactly which folder should this go in for Windows please.
Am not that computer savvy.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Copy the contents of the mod's ZIP file into "Game" folder. If you've done it right, when you open the game folder it should look like this -
1608686285860.png

The folder

Reactions: Henry73au

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Copy the contents of the mod's ZIP file into "Game" folder. If you've done it right, when you open the game folder it should look like this -
View attachment 952300

The folder
Page 45 of the Guide explains how to install and page 46 has two pictures showing which folders the two separate files go into.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes