DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
  • Yvette's pole dance scene has been completely redone with high res images. It has two achievements now and is completely non generic --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Like seeing ones childhood memories being erased.
I grew up with generic Yvette! :cry:

Also, of course it is two achievements, but we did not call attention to them, no one went around saying "that's quite two achievements you got there" o_O

Don't like these new times ... when I was young and we saw a shortstack, we liked her! :p

Last edited:

keithwaine

Dec 9, 2017
hi does anyone willing to share save v0.2.2 above last time ive player was v0.2.0 and kinda busy lately just want to play the aly scenes shes my favourite

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
It says on the events list on your smartphone that you can watch Desire or Amy on the beach from your balcony with high tech binoculars.
When would be a good time for this (day, time of day)?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi does anyone willing to share save v0.2.2 above last time ive player was v0.2.0 and kinda busy lately just want to play the aly scenes shes my favourite
You needn't worry as there has been no new Aly content in the last couple updates. Information about what is included in every update/bugfix release has been posted numerous times throughout this thread and on the developer's Patreon page.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.0 beta - development news (updated 19. of December 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.
The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:
307 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • The MC gets an X-Ray at the doctor's office and permission to enter the secret underground lab is granted --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Desire gets a new arrival scene that replaces the old one --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette's pole dance scene has been completely redone with high res images. It has two achievements now and is completely non generic --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Aly gets a random event in her room with three achievements, that involves different cosplays and some intimate actions --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • A new special action (pose butt) has been added for Amy, Alice and Jessica. More character will follow later --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets a second arrival scene with a new "on the plane" story and some additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha's arrival scene has been re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images have been added. The dialogue is now also completely different between the first and later arrival scenes --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette gets a new scene when she's standing in her door wearing just a towel --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice gets and additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be re-rendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Image quality when special actions like groping etc. are shown on the phone has been improved --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets two new sexting and three new dream images --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The phone gets a new character overview screen with more information and direct (1 click) access to all girl related data and achievements --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Bug fixes
  • When you already have an appointment for the next day and stay up until after 02:00, none of the actions in the player room is useable --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0
  • When the doctor is talking, sometimes a wrong name is displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0

Is the update going to break save games?
0.2.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.3.2 beta --> available since 11th of october from the main page, or the links in this post:
0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
I am still missing the photo studio scenes with Alice and Jessica (calendar and denim). How are these triggered?
I also can't get any new tasks from Joy as she keeps saying that there is no need.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello guys and gals!
Rigth after the accident at the beach, we (as in Miriam and the MC) arrive at the doctor's office for a thorough checkup.
Depending on what girl is on duty, you could also get any of the others as your doctor.
After we have aroused some sympathy, an X-ray is done to check for broken bones.
While the good doctor checks the results, Miriam is there to keep us company.
I hope you like the preview.
Stay safe everyone!
Darkhound

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

Hello guys and gals!
Rigth after the accident at the beach, we (as in Miriam and the MC) arrive at the doctor's office for a thorough checkup.
Depending on what girl is on duty, you could also get any of the others as your doctor.
After we have aroused some sympathy, an X-ray is done to check for broken bones.
While the good doctor checks the results, Miriam is there to keep us company.
I hope you like the preview.
Stay safe everyone!
Darkhound
Is it just me or is Brenda a highly under-rated girl? She is starting to grow on me, but don't tell Yumiko!

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes