Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I realize this is a bit late, but DuckSwing?
Swinging with Ducks ... that's Duck endangerment :eek:

Ducks swim, gracefully I might add.

We sorta "flow" over the surface of the water in a way which makes busty girls just want to hug and snuggle us real tight (We take a deep breath just before it happens, not much oxygen in there, also we try to avoid Faye :p)
My M key is broken so I improvised :)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I fixed it :p

Nah, I just don't remember names...
Considering M&M are favorites of yours that whole M part is a little tiny bit suspicious ...

Would a real M&M fan lose his M key?
No. No he would not :unsure:

Hrm ...

This part of your Christmas gifts?

1608056913731.png

Replaced by box of charcoal
(Santa special for the super naughty)

Joy wills it and so it shall be :whistle:
May Miriam and Mercedes forgive you for your swinging with Ducks :D

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Rewrote the lyrics, proving I have no musical talent whatsoever.

Yeah, I'm gonna take my sperm to the medical floor
I've done fapped 'til I can't no more.

Rubbing lotion on her back
Amy's got a rack
Can't wait to get her in the sack.
Need that company favor
To buy the bikini that I gave her.

The Guide always tells me something
The Guide always tells me something.

Need some blue pills for Faye, with her I take two every day
Desire in the hall, pushed me against the wall
My life is a movie
Island Life and boobies
Yvette sure is a cutie, everything is groovy.

I met Jessica for a night swim.
Delizia's looking grim, cuz I didn't meet her in the gym
Mercedes threw me in the pool.
Gave all wrong answers in Hotshots, I am such a fool.
Kevin the Kracken lives in a cave
That's where we send you when asking for a save.

Until Joy tells me, Bantry no more.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can Anyone provide me a full save of the latest game.:love:
I am a return player. I lost my old save.:(
Well if your a return player, completing what you have already seen should be easy. Take you no more than a couple hours. Whereas someone else's save may not cover those appointments, events, scenes, etc. Or did you forget this is a sandbox game and NOT a linear game? If that statement is confusing, the difference is a linear game goes from point A to point B, whereas a sandbox game allows free movement and choices. But I'm sure you knew that already. Same as I'm sure you downloaded and read the Companion Guide, which explains all that as well as telling you about all the save options.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Rewrote the lyrics, proving I have no musical talent whatsoever.

Rubbing lotion on her back
Amy's got a rack
Can't wait to get her in the sack.
Need that company favor
To buy the bikini that I gave her.

Need some blue pills for Faye, with her I take two every day
Desire in the hall, pushed me against the wall
My life is a movie
Island Life and boobies
Yvette sure is a cutie, everything is groovy.

I met Jessica for a night swim.
Delizia's looking grim, cuz I didn't meet her in the gym
Mercedes threw me in the pool.
Gave all wrong answers in Hotshots, I am such a fool.
Kevin the Kracken lives in a cave
That's where we send you when asking for a save.

Until Joy tells me, Bantry no more.
LMAO!!!! Genius!!!

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Well if your a return player, completing what you have already seen should be easy. Take you no more than a couple hours. Whereas someone else's save may not cover those appointments, events, scenes, etc. Or did you forget this is a sandbox game and NOT a linear game? If that statement is confusing, the difference is a linear game goes from point A to point B, whereas a sandbox game allows free movement and choices. But I'm sure you knew that already. Same as I'm sure you downloaded and read the Companion Guide, which explains all that as well as telling you about all the save options.
Oh, I never noticed that Holiday Island allowed me much free movement and free choices considering the amazing beauty of the girls involved... I more or less move in straight lines from point A(my) to point D(esire) to point E(va) to point F(aye) to point H(eather) and on and on. Sounds pretty linear to me. And a certain body part does not leave me much choice in doing so. And it is not my brain I reckon - or is it??? ;)

ps.: Has anybody noticed so far that lovely Heather is not listed in the "Here are the girls in alphabetical order" section of the Table of Contents of the Companion Guide? More proof that no one's reading it :LOL:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Oh, I never noticed that Holiday Island allowed me much free movement and free choices considering the amazing beauty of the girls involved... I more or less move in straight lines from point A(my) to point D(esire) to point E(va) to point F(aye) to point H(eather) and on and on. Sounds pretty linear to me. And a certain body part does not leave me much choice in doing so. And it is not my brain I reckon - or is it??? ;)

ps.: Has anybody noticed so far that lovely Heather is not listed in the "Here are the girls in alphabetical order" section of the Table of Contents of the Companion Guide? More proof that no one's reading it :LOL:
Dang, saving Yvette for last? That's a damn shame!

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
I have a question about the plane girl. I noticed that she always arrives on the island after the player character even though they are on the same plane and supposedly get off at the same location. Why is this?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Well said, though I do respectfully disagree with one thing: "Take you no more than a couple hours."

The computer I had been playing this on for a couple of years bit the dust (simultaneous motherboard & HDD failure) a couple of months ago, so I started fresh on my new replacement computer. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've spent about 5 game hours or so playing HI, and I would estimate that I'm a little less than half way to where I was before (e.g., no Mercedes/Miriam or Yumiko yet, but they should be arriving soon). I don't perfectly optimize absolutely every half-hour of gameplay, but I think I'm reasonably efficient, and I generally play with the intent of maximizing my enjoyment, so it's all good. I've also avoided many of the mistakes I made the first time, thanks to the benefit of experience and more careful reading of the guide (many thanks for that, btw).

Bottom line: Someone with your level of experience and familiarity with HI, who was strictly following a critical-path optimization strategy, could probably complete all of the achievements available to date in a couple of hours or so, but us mere mortals will likely take much longer than that (and that's not necessarily a bad thing).

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Well said, though I do respectfully disagree with one thing: "Take you no more than a couple hours."

The computer I had been playing this on for a couple of years bit the dust (simultaneous motherboard & HDD failure) a couple of months ago, so I started fresh on my new replacement computer. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I've spent about 5 game hours or so playing HI, and I would estimate that I'm a little less than half way to where I was before (e.g., no Mercedes/Miriam or Yumiko yet, but they should be arriving soon). I don't perfectly optimize absolutely every half-hour of gameplay, but I think I'm reasonably efficient, and I generally play with the intent of maximizing my enjoyment, so it's all good. I've also avoided many of the mistakes I made the first time, thanks to the benefit of experience and more careful reading of the guide (many thanks for that, btw).

Bottom line: Someone with your level of experience and familiarity with HI, who was strictly following a critical-path optimization strategy, could probably complete all of the achievements available to date in a couple of hours or so, but us mere mortals will likely take much longer than that (and that's not necessarily a bad thing).
See!!!! Someone DOES read the guide!

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020

That will be corrected in the next update.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.

The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:

257 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Desire gets a new arrival scene that replaces the old one --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette's pole dance scene has been completely redone with high res images. It has two achievements now and is completely non generic --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Aly gets a random event in her room with three achievements, that involves different cosplays and some intimate actions --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • A new special action (pose butt) has been added for Amy, Alice and Jessica. More character will follow later --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets a second arrival scene with a new "on the plane" story and some additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha's arrival scene has been re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images have been added. The dialogue is now also completely different between the first and later arrival scenes --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette gets a new scene when she's standing in her door wearing just a towel --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice gets and additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be rerendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0

Minor improvements and changes
  • Image quality when special actions like groping etc. are shown on the phone has been improved --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets two new sexting and three new dream images --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The phone gets a new character overview screen with more information and direct (1 click) access to all girl related data and achievements --> will be part of 0.3.0.0

Bug fixes
  • When you already have an appointment for the next day and stay up until after 02:00, none of the actions in the player room is useable --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0
  • When the doctor is talking, sometimes a wrong name is displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.2.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2

Estimated release dates:

0.2.3.2 beta --> available since 11th of october from the main page, or the links in this post:

0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes