budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Good Game, one of the best so far here, Gameplay and Concept, Girls and Content are really cool and make fun. Looks Pretty professional too and teasing. Like it very much!!!

When is the next Update? Please?!?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Good Game, one of the best so far here, Gameplay and Concept, Girls and Content are really cool and make fun. Looks Pretty professional too and teasing. Like it very much!!!

When is the next Update? Please?!?
There is currently no way to predict that.
The game is in the middle of developing its next major version v2.x -> v3.0

The update is heavy on new girls, location and story, probably the most extreme concentration of 'high time cost to create' content since the game's design and original creation, so it'll take the time it takes.

The only three things that can be said for sure is that,
  1. The new location and fundamentals for the new girls have been created, so we are therefore somewhere in the second half of v3.0's creation (= creating events, quests and girl stories).
  2. Around 500 renders, videos and sound files have already been added and a number of tasks are still work in progress
  3. The numbers increase, so Darkhound is working on things (as always)

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
There is currently no way to predict that.
The game is in the middle of developing its next major version v2.x -> v3.0

The update is heavy on new girls, location and story, probably the most extreme concentration of 'high time cost to create' content since the game's design and original creation, so it'll take the time it takes.

The only three things that can be said for sure is that,
  1. The new location and fundamentals for the new girls have been created, so we are therefore somewhere in the second half of v3.0's creation (= creating events, quests and girl stories).
  2. Around 500 renders, videos and sound files have already been added and a number of tasks are still work in progress
  3. The numbers increase, so Darkhound is working on things (as always)
Sounds cooool, thanks for your answer, looking forward to it!!!

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Any news for the 0.3.0 "update"?
Its been 4 months, and i only see one post in january in their patreon, which i guess is just a .jpg, are they just milking more than usual or its actually the beginning of the end?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any news for the 0.3.0 "update"?
Its been 4 months, and i only see one post in january in their patreon, which i guess is just a .jpg, are they just milking more than usual or its actually the beginning of the end?
The most current information was posted on the developer's Patreon page, and here within this thread less than a week ago. There's an old saying ...

"Better to remain silent and be thought an idiot, than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Hello so I recently got back into the game and I found out that I have missed Alice Strenght training is there someway I can trigger it again?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello so I recently got back into the game and I found out that I have missed Alice Strenght training is there someway I can trigger it again?
It's possible you will receive another text trying to schedule it again. If not, you may just have to wait for the next update, which will include the entire event/scene being re-done and all the graphics being updated to Webp format.

• Alice gets and additonal strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weigths at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achivement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be rerendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0

toolman

Dec 8, 2019
Wait for update. I even tried to restart sequence with a cheat insert given, but to no avail. I made first appointment and missed 2nd long ago and that was it.

Reactions: BySorax231
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes