denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
is possible to know what are the girls with more scenes? i see amy is my fav and until now seems the one with more scene...

Jun 11, 2017
I don't have anybody doing reception work morning and afternoon and the doctor is not even on my list of girls on the island, is my save completely broken or can i do something about it ?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
You mean player.add_item("pill name", 1)? If so, it get me response "False", and not giving pill
Note sure if it works for all the other color pills (not tried) but that DOES still work for current version. Did you leave the space in front of the "1" like in your example because that's wrong. It is (and just confirmed to work):

player.add_item("blue pill",1)

Reactions: flocktock

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I don't have anybody doing reception work morning and afternoon and the doctor is not even on my list of girls on the island, is my save completely broken or can i do something about it ?
There are only so many girls that can be the doctor, masseuse, etc. so getting one that isn't on the island can occur. With regards to the receptionist, I have had that happen too. Since the girls are assigned by the game at the start of the week you can either play the week through or reload a save from late Sunday night.

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
I made you guys a mod and a bugfix for the night bar. I'm super tired right now so I'll be brief. The Comma (,) button turns time back 30 minutes. The Period (.) Button turns time forward 30 minutes. The Slash (/) Button brings up the cheat menu in which you can do a LOT.
  • You can summon to your location (you have to move somewhere and back to update the location image, Sorry having problems fixing that).
  • You can add or remove girls to/from the island! Have any girl you want at any time!
  • You can max all stats (both you and the girls).
  • The Lust and Endurance bars on the left side (after getting your subdermal chip) are slidebars that you can modify!
  • Clicking the status affects will remove them! (You have no idea how much trouble that was)
  • (Beta feature): You can cheat at poker by pressing Undress and then Cheat. You'll see the buttons when you start playing. It's a work in progress.
  • The night bar bug is fixed. I only tested it with Amy though so try it out and see if it's fixed.
  • YOU MUST START A NEW GAME OR USE THE REN'PY CONSOLE TO ENTER THIS COMMAND
Code:
show screen keys
You must do one of these or this mod will not work.

Installing this mod is the same way you install most ren'py mods. Extract the files and put them in the folder with the other .rpa, .rpy, and .rpyc files.
Edit: File deleted because I forgot to ask for permission. Uh...Sorry...
Brilliant! Thank you.

Edit: Guess not. =D

Reactions: master110

winkie0699

Jul 2, 2017
I made you guys a mod and a bugfix for the night bar. I'm super tired right now so I'll be brief. The Comma (,) button turns time back 30 minutes. The Period (.) Button turns time forward 30 minutes. The Slash (/) Button brings up the cheat menu in which you can do a LOT.
  • You can summon to your location (you have to move somewhere and back to update the location image, Sorry having problems fixing that).
  • You can add or remove girls to/from the island! Have any girl you want at any time!
  • You can max all stats (both you and the girls).
  • The Lust and Endurance bars on the left side (after getting your subdermal chip) are slidebars that you can modify!
  • Clicking the status affects will remove them! (You have no idea how much trouble that was)
  • (Beta feature): You can cheat at poker by pressing Undress and then Cheat. You'll see the buttons when you start playing. It's a work in progress.
  • The night bar bug is fixed. I only tested it with Amy though so try it out and see if it's fixed.
  • YOU MUST START A NEW GAME OR USE THE REN'PY CONSOLE TO ENTER THIS COMMAND
Code:
show screen keys
You must do one of these or this mod will not work.

Installing this mod is the same way you install most ren'py mods. Extract the files and put them in the folder with the other .rpa, .rpy, and .rpyc files.
Edit: File deleted because I forgot to ask for permission. Uh...Sorry...

Sucks I missed this it sounds so great.

Reactions: master110

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It really needs to just be asked about before modding. It really just pushes the cheat commands without people going into the console so it has a less likelyhood of breaking the game. It was also something said before he had a patreon, something we asked him to start up.

I'm not sure why darkhound1 is the way he is about modding, it one tells you what the community feels gets in the way of enjoying the game, or for features that he may look into adding. Most of the more popular games have a mod of some sort, its pretty much a status symbol of popularity. If he feel his coding is wasted, I would say it is far from it, just that people have more ways than one to enjoy the game now. I can't imagine playing a bethesda game without mods, or rather I did with fallout 4 and will never again.

Reactions: January2015

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure why darkhound1 is the way he is about modding, it one tells you what the community feels gets in the way of enjoying the game, or for features that he may look into adding. Most of the more popular games have a mod of some sort, its pretty much a status symbol of popularity. If he feel his coding is wasted, I would say it is far from it, just that people have more ways than one to enjoy the game now. I can't imagine playing a bethesda game without mods, or rather I did with fallout 4 and will never again.
I think I already explained why I'm not all for it. But I can do it again.
1) I don't want to have to fix code problems of other people as well. And it will be almost impossible to find out where a bug comes from if you can fiddle with stats and stuff without me having any control over it. The game is not like 99% of other renpy games, where you have just 5 variables and that's it. It's a lot more complicated.
2) With the cheat commands maybe 10% of the community is using them. Most of the time the ones that have at least some idea what they are doing. If it's too easy for everybody, the rate will go up which will cause additional problems I have to fix or at least look into, before I know it wasn't me.
3) Depending on the way the cheat code is done, it might (very high probability) have to be updated with every patch/update I release. This is just not practicable. You can say that it's not my problem but the problem of the guy doing the cheat mod. Well, only half way true, because I have to read all the posts of ppl still using the old mod and breaking the game or people not having a cheat mod and whining about it. Since I decided to switch to weekly updates, this will only get worse.

The mod is not really a mod. It doesn't add anything to the game. It's just a way to make cheating easier. So your comparison with fallout doesn't really work.

I know that you think the game is boring/grindy without maxing all stats from day one. But not everyone feels like that. I'm interested in making the game more fun and enjoyable for everybody. But there is no point in working on balancing and stuff if everyone is cheating anyway.

In any case I contacted Kinnerman to send me the mod sources so that I can have a look and maybe we can work something out.

babak001

Jan 30, 2018
It really needs to just be asked about before modding. It really just pushes the cheat commands without people going into the console so it has a less likelyhood of breaking the game. It was also something said before he had a patreon, something we asked him to start up.

Hello. Can someone send me the last part of my game?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think I already explained why I'm not all for it. But I can do it again.
1) I don't want to have to fix code problems of other people as well. And it will be almost impossible to find out where a bug comes from if you can fiddle with stats and stuff without me having any control over it. The game is not like 99% of other renpy games, where you have just 5 variables and that's it. It's a lot more complicated.

2) With the cheat commands maybe 10% of the community is using them. Most of the time the ones that have at least some idea what they are doing. If it's too easy for everybody, the rate will go up which will cause additional problems I have to fix or at least look into, before I know it wasn't me.

3) Depending on the way the cheat code is done, it might (very high probability) have to be updated with every patch/update I release. This is just not practicable. You can say that it's not my problem but the problem of the guy doing the cheat mod. Well, only half way true, because I have to read all the posts of ppl still using the old mod and breaking the game or people not having a cheat mod and whining about it. Since I decided to switch to weekly updates, this will only get worse.

The mod is not really a mod. It doesn't add anything to the game. It's just a way to make cheating easier. So your comparison with fallout doesn't really work.

I know that you think the game is boring/grindy without maxing all stats from day one. But not everyone feels like that. I'm interested in making the game more fun and enjoyable for everybody. But there is no point in working on balancing and stuff if everyone is cheating anyway.

In any case I contacted Kinnerman to send me the mod sources so that I can have a look and maybe we can work something out.
The fallout comparison works because there are just as many cheat mods as there are clothing, armor texture mods etc. Nexus has its own catagory for these called cheats and god items. They really do add nothing but convenience.

This is the modders responsibility. You only have to work on your game based on your code. If the modder is an idiot, no one will use it anyways. as for helping you, thats why I play a strait version as well. Those that report bugs care enough about your game to fix YOUR code instead of a modders.

This kind of thinking I just can't agree with. I mean its our version of the game, let us do as we will since its not multiplayer. Its our responsibility if we break the game doing something not intended.

In the end, it is of course your baby and I and hopefully others will respect your wishes even if we don't agree with the reasoning.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
As stated by @Scorpion1971, you can buy red and yellow in the shopping app. The doctor gives you a blue pill after turning in 3 sperm(h), lust over 50, samples on your next visit. There is also a console cheat code that has been posted a few times already. I'm sure you can find it with a little searching. I don't remember it off the top of my head.
Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes