Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Oh Yvette, why do you tortue me so? Haven't I helped you with strength training, taken long walks on the beach, rubbed sunscreen on you, taken numerous photos of you, comforted you in the middle of the night after your nightmare? I even let you win a couple hands of poker before soundly beating you. Yes, you have been most generous with your displays of gratitude, but seriously tell me why you refuse to be at the reception desk at night. I don't think it is too much to ask.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
Is there any chance of someone posting the patreon preview of Jessica's beach scene? Much appreciated.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2

It happen right after asking her if Alice wants a 3rd drink and there is bug too when trying to spy on her in her room, but didnt save the code :/

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, one of the missing things I found in the latest version is that the picture(s) of the achievment, Yvette reward after doing weight training are not showing up on my phone even though I have completed said acheivement and received her reward(s).

As I recall there are two different scenes depending on the path you take in her room. Would it be possible to add a visit to her room as a reward for crowning her as 'Best Butt' much like a visit to Alice's room is the a reward for voting her as winner? Just a thought.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Stupid question: how can I obtain the blue pill (and the other ones)?
As stated by @Scorpion1971, you can buy red and yellow in the shopping app. The doctor gives you a blue pill after turning in 3 sperm(h), lust over 50, samples on your next visit. There is also a console cheat code that has been posted a few times already. I'm sure you can find it with a little searching. I don't remember it off the top of my head.

Vyzov_IV_Rog

Jun 11, 2017
When will we see some girl favors for winning poker? Also, i know i asked before but, is there a chance we'll see anal sex action for some girls??

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Error code from when trying to spy on Alice in her hotel room

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_[event_char2.fname]_event_shower1.jpg'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 731, in script call
File "game/events.rpy", line 508, in script call
File "game/events.rpy", line 813, in script
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_[event_char2.fname]_event_shower1.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 731, in script call
File "game/events.rpy", line 508, in script call
File "game/events.rpy", line 813, in script
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\ast.py", line 587, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\image.py", line 576, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
im = cache.get(self)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\TonnyD\Desktop\Holiday Island\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_[event_char2.fname]_event_shower1.jpg'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
how do i go to Yvette's room after the training is complete? when she wants to thank me 'a little more personal' ??

big texan

Jan 25, 2018
@darkhound1, one of the missing things I found in the latest version is that the picture(s) of the achievment, Yvette reward after doing weight training are not showing up on my phone even though I have completed said acheivement and received her reward(s).

As I recall there are two different scenes depending on the path you take in her room. Would it be possible to add a visit to her room as a reward for crowning her as 'Best Butt' much like a visit to Alice's room is the a reward for voting her as winner? Just a thought.
Mate, I think I found it (hope it wasn’t a once in a blue moon). Make Yvette the winner of the butt contest and she’ll thank you in her room. Hope it works

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Mate, I think I found it (hope it wasn’t a once in a blue moon). Make Yvette the winner of the butt contest and she’ll thank you in her room. Hope it works
Thank you. As usual @darkhound1 is one step ahead of me. Never thought to crown her as the winner to get to those scenes as that option wasn't available in previous releases. Now if I could only get her to meet me at the reception desk some evening.

denzel888

Jan 17, 2018
guys i choose amy and jessica as my 2 starting option..but everything i do with amy it will leads to errors.. anyone could help me?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Are there any console commands for choosing receptionist or doctor? With several scenes now relying on a certain character having that role I only feel it's appropriate.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Are there any console commands for choosing receptionist or doctor? With several scenes now relying on a certain character having that role I only feel it's appropriate.
I believe the developer said that will be an option in future releases. No idea when that may occur.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes