Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I'd find an explicit guide as to what is available with each girl in which location and what triggers it, as otherwise the game is very grindy.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I wanted to make such a list from Day 1 I found this game, but then I was only missing 2-3 events and didn't even know you get tips if you move the mouse over the previews.

Some hints are quite OK, events are easy, but some are try and error, they require a specific cloth option, which doesn't always make sense.
But that's the fun of it, to find how to do all the events and scenes, since you know from the start about them. For example, correct me if I'm wrong, but Alice topless on the beach requires the 2nd bathing suit. Nothing happened until I used that one and that makes absolutely no sense, she can tan naked no matter the bathing suit she has.
Models are great and the grind is quite pleasant, at least for me.

What I would add is a general view of all the girls (not just the ones on the island), with all 3 counters for scenes. Kinda like what we see Sunday night, but that's useless information for now.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
I wish i can assign jobs to girls manually (ie Ivy as receptionist Faye as doctor etc etc) and not rely on rng. I hope this makes sense to you guys :D

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The "list" you are seeking is available inside the game. Just check the phone. There is an app for that.
Which is why I never bothered to make one in the guide. There's even hints as to if you need lust, answer the right questions or just do something specific. Some are just harder to have happen then others. Yvette's evening reception scene has only happened once ever (even counting other playthroughs). And Havent gotten sex on the beach with alice.

Someone said you need to vote for Alice on the Miss Island Butt contest, but she hasn't been in one for me and I got the scenes.

exter

May 29, 2017
I like the game so far, but do the choises in the beginning about bodytype and breastsize matter yet? I chose normal sized boobs but there a still girls with those oversized melons

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The "list" you are seeking is available inside the game. Just check the phone. There is an app for that.
Sorry then im completely blind :/ plz tell me where that app is, where you can see what outfit the girls have to have on, time, location and how to trigger them :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry then im completely blind :/ plz tell me where that app is, where you can see what outfit the girls have to have on, time, location and how to trigger them :)
Bottom left app (looks like a multi-colored star) if I recall. Clicking on a girl will bring up events, appointments, scenes giving you an idea of what to look for. Make sure you click on the blank spots for a description. No, you won't find specifics with regards to wardrobe, time, lust levels, etc. but it will point you in the right direction.
Have to ask, but if you want a step by step walkthrough why even bother playing the game? Half the fun IMO is exploring and trying new things to achieve all the results.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
Weird that theres a boobjob scene where faye is doing aerobics while using the blue pill is not in the app.
Is there any scenes required to use the blue pill?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
What I would add is a general view of all the girls (not just the ones on the island), with all 3 counters for scenes. Kinda like what we see Sunday night, but that's useless information for now.
I will try to do something like that next time I update the phone and message options.
My idea is that the girls on the island (and you have the phone number/contact info) get e.g. a green icon on the picture (like they are online). The ones on the island but where you don't have the contact info might get a yellow one and the ones not on the island a red one.
Some functions will only be available for girls with a "green light". Some will be available for all girls and some for "green light or "yellow light" girls.

Reactions: Bantry and JRD

Cro

May 10, 2017
Sounds great.
An overview is always welcome, it helps you see exactly where you are and what's left to do.

You might even add a "percentage done" there and when it reaches 100%, say something like: "that's all in this version, bla bla bla".

Just to make you feel better, your game is in my personal TOP 5 :) I can't be a Patron for 5 guys at the moment, but you're next on my list.
In the meantime, I can offer suggestions and find bugs.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Bottom left app (looks like a multi-colored star) if I recall. Clicking on a girl will bring up events, appointments, scenes giving you an idea of what to look for. Make sure you click on the blank spots for a description. No, you won't find specifics with regards to wardrobe, time, lust levels, etc. but it will point you in the right direction.
Have to ask, but if you want a step by step walkthrough why even bother playing the game? Half the fun IMO is exploring and trying new things to achieve all the results.
Normally I dont want a walkthrough, but it gets annoying when playing 3 weeks in game and only hug and kiss lol nothing activates of any of the events and ive tried to do all, but nothing happens, thats why it would be nice with a walkthrough :)

Maybe you can tell me how to play poker with any of them?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Caught a bug with desire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

at first I tried to manipulate her affection but AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'affection' popped up so I tried to gain her affection manually and the full code showed up.

after testing it seems if you mess up and type something like desire.rsm[0] = 100 then it removes the affection variable. you can restore a previous save and it fixes the issue.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Normally I dont want a walkthrough, but it gets annoying when playing 3 weeks in game and only hug and kiss lol nothing activates of any of the events and ive tried to do all, but nothing happens, thats why it would be nice with a walkthrough :)

To play poker with any of the girls, click on them in the bar and then the action button on the right. Click on the cards and you'll be taken to your room and they'll show up and then you play poker. No set way to win, but nothing stops you from starting a hand and saving the game and reloading as necessary to reach the ending where you have completely undressed her. That's all you can do right now as none of the other winning options are available in this release.

Reactions: tonny

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

If you follow my guide you will unlock all of the events. I just simply don't hold your hand into every little thing because that would really be playing the game for you with this one as its 90% of the gameplay. However Darkhound was nice enough to give you a contacts sheet on your phone that displays all of that and gives you a hint.

If you aren't activating events, you dont have high enough stats. You do need to grind out the affection/lust. Once you can change swimsuits, you can look into doing other stuff. This is why I put in the console cheats, because it's the one thing that is too boring to grind.

Reactions: UncleVT and Bantry
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes