trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
I can't seem to be able to get the Alice schoolgirl scenes to progress. I have helped her several times with weight training and she's mentioned the schoolgirl outfit but nothing else.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. For those wondering it is found by voting for Alice in the Holiday Island Butt Contest and attending her appointment afterwards.

Reactions: Butterchops

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1119, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 2078, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 2015, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1892, in script
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1892, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'affection'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games XXX\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games XXX\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Games XXX\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Games XXX\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1119, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 2078, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 2015, in script call
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1892, in script
File "F:\Games XXX\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Games XXX\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/functions.rpy", line 1892, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'affection'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2
Did you use the console to modify values?
Otherwise I have no idea how this could happen. If you didn't, please send me a save game with a description how to create the error and I will have a look.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Have you tried talking to the Doctor? I 'Click' on her and 2 - 3 options pop up, one of them being, "Tell her you have some sperm samples for her."
Im 11 days in the game and ive been clicking on the doctor every day but still only the same 2 options, like with all the other girls on he Island... Annoying... and it is the only way to earn game money right?

Edit! I just tried started a new game, went straight to my room and filled a cup with sperm went back to the doctor, and the option came up to sell it to her wtf lol why didnt I get option in the first game I started? im thinking if you dont sell to the first doctor you see, it will be bugged, cause I waited till I had filled all 5 cups and a week in the first game to see the doctor, so it must be a bug...

kinqbehic

Sep 29, 2017
Does the game include animations or kinky sounds(moans would be enough for me) in it or is it full VN type of a game ?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Would be nice with a list of events and whats required, Time, Place, Outfit and what girl and what pill to take or whats needed, seems that a lot of people have trouble in here to trigger the events. My self havent triggered any yet and am 3 weeks in game, and have done all outfits on Amy and Alice and taken pills, but nothing happens ever also with the maid, she just comes in and clean and leave, even tho I take pill for erection. HEEELP!! :p

Reactions: DaPistash

seden

Aug 22, 2016
If not changed, yes.
That said, given the current status of the game, its quite early to go for a std gameplay. So far its still an alpha with quite a lot of un-finished contents (the girls basic scenes, the events etc). Guess its not a common worry, so not sure what to recommend.
That said, you have started the "quest" where she ask you to provide sperm extracts ? If not, no surprise if the process is not enabled.

big texan

Jan 25, 2018
Would be nice with a list of events and whats required, Time, Place, Outfit and what girl and what pill to take or whats needed, seems that a lot of people have trouble in here to trigger the events. My self havent triggered any yet and am 3 weeks in game, and have done all outfits on Amy and Alice and taken pills, but nothing happens ever also with the maid, she just comes in and clean and leave, even tho I take pill for erection. HEEELP!! :p
The girls’ affection, lust, love, etc. Have to be high enough (or at certain levels) to trigger the events. Takes a bit to build up. HOWEVER, if you’re impatient like some of us you can use cheats posted earlier (use search bar in this forum to find) to get them there and trigger them.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well old saves don't work... Hope that even with all the changes the old walkthrough and hints will.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The girls’ affection, lust, love, etc. Have to be high enough (or at certain levels) to trigger the events. Takes a bit to build up. HOWEVER, if you’re impatient like some of us you can use cheats posted earlier (use search bar in this forum to find) to get them there and trigger them.
Ive been grinding those girls like crazy lol and almost all of them are at Max stats in everything, except the new girls ofc :) ive been on a date with Alice tho at the pool... but still no event of any kind has open up, thats why it would be really nice with a list :)

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ive been grinding those girls like crazy lol and almost all of them are at Max stats in everything, except the new girls ofc :) ive been on a date with Alice tho at the pool... but still no event of any kind has open up, thats why it would be really nice with a list :)
Well I'm sure much has changed with the new features and stuff but here is the old Island Guide, it should get you headed in the right direction.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Well I'm sure much has changed with the new features and stuff but here is the old Island Guide, it should get you headed in the right direction.
Thx :) but thats just the basics, have read it, I need more precise info :p

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The "list" you are seeking is available inside the game. Just check the phone. There is an app for that.

Reactions: titmanassguy
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes