soteric

Jul 12, 2017
I don't know if its a bug or intended but I started a v0.8bf2 playthrough and Jessica only has one positive conversation point. Boosting her affection is taking a while.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
If you follow my guide you will unlock all of the events. I just simply don't hold your hand into every little thing because that would really be playing the game for you with this one as its 90% of the gameplay. However Darkhound was nice enough to give you a contacts sheet on your phone that displays all of that and gives you a hint.

If you aren't activating events, you dont have high enough stats. You do need to grind out the affection/lust. Once you can change swimsuits, you can look into doing other stuff. This is why I put in the console cheats, because it's the one thing that is too boring to grind.
I gotta say following your guide, does not tell anything about how to unlock the events, only that it is possible to do so :) It was of help tho what Darkhound said tho and im getting the feeling now that I need to boost my Strengh, before I can help Alice right? cause Strengh wont go higher than 2, no matter how much I train and i guessing Schoolgirl event with Alice must be another date?

Edit: and there is a bug when trying to spy on Alice in her hotel room, it goes to error and then i gotta roll back, dont know if you knew already

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I gotta say following your guide, does not tell anything about how to unlock the events, only that it is possible to do so :) It was of help tho what Darkhound said tho and im getting the feeling now that I need to boost my Strengh, before I can help Alice right? cause Strengh wont go higher than 2, no matter how much I train and i guessing Schoolgirl event with Alice must be another date?

Edit: and there is a bug when trying to spy on Alice in her hotel room, it goes to error and then i gotta roll back, dont know if you knew already
copy and paste in your error codes with a spoiler and tag darkhound1. this lets him know so he can read them.

I will say it till I'm blue in the face really: you need to cheat your stats. YOU REALLY NEED TO CHEAT YOUR STATS.

The game is literally zero fun until you cheat the stats, then its awesome.

Stats need serious tweaks. Your character is supposed to be on the island for 3 months. If you train endurance every day by the end of the week you get 10 increase. Meaning it will take 5 weeks to train endurance to 70 from 50. You get results weekly instead of daily btw. Training endurance alone is half your vacation almost. Then there is looks, charm, sneaking all needing raising too. You would need to be on the island for over 6 months to really get all you can out of it.

Reactions: UncleVT

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
I cant seem to get Alice Strength Training scene early in the morning does it require certain outfit?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I will say it till I'm blue in the face really: you need to cheat your stats. YOU REALLY NEED TO CHEAT YOUR STATS.
You're right. I didn't follow your advice and wanted to play it without cheats. Got almost nothing.
So YOU NEED TO CHEAT YOUR STATS XD

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If you want to cheat, do so. That way you can have all the events within 2 or 3 weeks and just relax on the island the other 10 weeks ;)
Anyway I try to design the game in a way that you can have fun without cheating. It's getting better in that regard with every version.
If you cheat, at least try not to break the game.

Reactions: elmandor

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Follow the @Paitryn 's guide
Lol x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D No, it was a question, If u wanted I'd passed u the same guide :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:
I Folowed @Paitryns guide, Although didn't have time to test this version yet, but Love the game and the artwork is outstanding

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
If you want to cheat, do so. That way you can have all the events within 2 or 3 weeks and just relax on the island the other 10 weeks ;)
Anyway I try to design the game in a way that you can have fun without cheating. It's getting better in that regard with every version.
If you cheat, at least try not to break the game.
Yes, sorry for that. Seems that I'm very impatient.

I know that the game is in its early development and I'm sure it'll end up being a great game. So far is very good.

But I've two options at the moment: Wait for several versions or calm my impatience cheating.

Continue with your great work.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
copy and paste in your error codes with a spoiler and tag darkhound1. this lets him know so he can read them.

The game is literally zero fun until you cheat the stats, then its awesome.

Stats need serious tweaks. Your character is supposed to be on the island for 3 months. If you train endurance every day by the end of the week you get 10 increase. Meaning it will take 5 weeks to train endurance to 70 from 50. You get results weekly instead of daily btw. Training endurance alone is half your vacation almost. Then there is looks, charm, sneaking all needing raising too. You would need to be on the island for over 6 months to really get all you can out of it.
I dont like to cheat :p but yeah I can see your point and it takes forver to increase your own stats :/ but what name should I write in the cheat consol for my self? I tried with the name I use in game, but it says it dont know the name :) so what name to use for my self in cheat consol?

Edit: and btw I dont got any file called 00console.rpy. in my renpy folder :/

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I dont like to cheat :p but yeah I can see your point and it takes forver to increase your own stats :/ but what name should I write in the cheat consol for my self? I tried with the name I use in game, but it says it dont know the name :) so what name to use for my self in cheat consol?

Use 'player' (without quotes)in the cheat codes.
example: player.lust = xxx

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

It's in the common folder, but its already active. Press Shift+O the name is player: player.lust endurance only temporarily goes up using the player.endurance = x cheat. the variable is player not the actual name of the character.

I'm currently running a standard playthrough just to see what I think would be a good suggested tweak to the game in the beginning. Probably only need to tweak charm as the girls really need this check to work for almost every event to progress.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes