Nov 8, 2017
How to use console cheat: Shift + O
How to trigger room service scene: Stay in your room and click the clock button

Now I have some question myself

How do you trigger Amy pool scene?
Does 0.7 save work on 0.8?

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How to sell my sperm to the doc? I get no option to sell it to her and I have filled the 5 plastic cups to the top!

and where do I buy gifts?

FloKeller

Oct 24, 2017
Don't really recall if a special bikini is needed. Providing more info as to what you have tried would help.
Find Alice at 07:00 in the gym. Start watching her doing all kind of activities (weight lifting, aerobics,...) but nothing happend. Tried to talk to her and asked if everything is fine... Nothing... Don't know what to do!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Please read the development news page.
I'm really tired of reading the same bug reports over and over and over again...

Give it some days and I will have a new version ready that should fix all the known bugs.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Find Alice at 07:00 in the gym. Start watching her doing all kind of activities (weight lifting, aerobics,...) but nothing happend. Tried to talk to her and asked if everything is fine... Nothing... Don't know what to do!
Try different times, like 7:30, 8:00, etc. You'll know you have the right one when you walk into the gym and find her pinned under the weights. Mine occurred in the morning, but don't know if it will occur in the late afternoon or early evening. I can't recall if it happens early or later in the week so you'll just have to keep trying.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I have deleted the old version, but in the new one I can see the old saves yet!!!
How is it possible???
'cause renpy stores saves in C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023. You can delete from that.

Reactions: Bantry

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
It's weird, sometimes I have girls as doctors whom I have already sent away and who aren't on the island.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How do I sell my sperm to the doctor? plz help it dont give me any option to sell it any where :/

seden

Aug 22, 2016
If it was no changed, she take them at the start of the converstion with her.

As to gifts, they are from the smartphone (baring update).

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes