Juidas

May 14, 2019
It's been 4 months since the last update and it seems that over the last month the game progress is unchanged. Lets hope that whenever the next update comes is worth the wait. Darkhound usually produces great results but this time the wait seems longer :)
Hes working on a big update if you read DH's messages everything is explained, 4 months is not so bad just look through some of the other popular games on this site

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
Hes working on a big update if you read DH's messages everything is explained, 4 months is not so bad just look through some of the other popular games on this site
Oh yes I know and I am not complaining or anything. He always delivers and he delivers great. But knowing what this update will contain it's just frustrating to wait lol

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You know, I kinda look like that with my boob-goggles on, but about 25 years older!
I know explaining a joke makes it pointless, but I'm kinda shocked nobody got my crack at junior366 with the "four-eyes"/glasses thing? Was it that bad?

It's been 4 months since the last update and it seems that over the last month the game progress is unchanged. Lets hope that whenever the next update comes is worth the wait. Darkhound usually produces great results but this time the wait seems longer :)
Not really 'unchanged'. Over the course of the update the list has actually gotten longer. Apparently the secret lab even kept some secrets from darkhound1.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes