darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No maze, no branches. All the main things will be strictly linear and you won't be able to not get them.
There will be breaks every now and then with short parts not in VN mode, where you will be able to waste some time in your room to shower, watch tv, wank, read.
Code wise, it's a sequence of calls.
call event1
call event2
call freeroam in playerroom
call event3
and so on...
Every event can be replayed by clicking on the achievement on the phone.
Given even more time, I might have been able to do it differently, but it would have needed a lot more scenes and development time. So the above is what you will get.
When talking about timeline, I meant two things mainly.
1. The time (of day), since the initial trigger (accident at the beach) can happen at different times of day. But at the end of day1 it should always be around 10pm, meaning I have to adjust the hours depending on what time it is already. So event1 to eventxx won't have fixed durations, which adds an additional layer of complexity.
2. A ton of stuff is checked and happens when you go back from a scene/event to sandbox mode. Same at the beginning of a new day. All this has to be consistently switched off and/or delayed, which is complicated.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
No maze, no branches. All the main things will be strictly linear and you won't be able to not get them.
There will be breaks every now and then with short parts not in VN mode, where you will be able to waste some time in your room to shower, watch tv, wank, read.
Code wise, it's a sequence of calls.
call event1
call event2
call freeroam in playerroom
call event3
and so on...
Every event can be replayed by clicking on the achievement on the phone.
Given even more time, I might have been able to do it differently, but it would have needed a lot more scenes and development time. So the above is what you will get.
When talking about timeline, I meant two things mainly.
1. The time (of day), since the initial trigger (accident at the beach) can happen at different times of day. But at the end of day1 it should always be around 10pm, meaning I have to adjust the hours depending on what time it is already. So event1 to eventxx won't have fixed durations, which adds an additional layer of complexity.
2. A ton of stuff is checked and happens when you go back from a scene/event to sandbox mode. Same at the beginning of a new day. All this has to be consistently switched off and/or delayed, which is complicated.
Thanks for the explanation. But unless you plan to end the game this year there looks to be ample opportunity to knock yourself out on future lab scenes. I can envision 'you are needed in the lab NOW' calls by Joy.

Reactions: SiJa and darkhound1

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
A lot of effort went into the lab. There will be more scenes in the lab and also with the new characters.
One of the plans is e.g. to have regular checkups on the MC.
All this can be done as shorter events, scenes or appointments and whenever it's needed or wanted.
I might even add the lab as a sandbox location later on, where the MC can go to on his own to visit Daniela or Sara

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
A lot of effort went into the lab. There will be more scenes in the lab and also with the new characters.
One of the plans is e.g. to have regular checkups on the MC.
All this can be done as shorter events, scenes or appointments and whenever it's needed or wanted.
I might even add the lab as a sandbox location later on, where the MC can go to on his own to visit Daniela or Sara
really great work, many new features :)

Reactions: darkhound1

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Restarting the game is actually not really a punishment. :geek:
Again, thanks for the Amy cheat warning.
Got to almost all scenes now. Just missing the jet (and arrival) of Yvette and a sexting from Miriam.
Maybe some other missing sexting renders (they don't seem to be scenes) but I guess I am ready for the next update.

Don't know if it is mentioned before but it happened sometimes that I could not go to sleep and had to make half hour steps to pass forward to the next morning.
Also the strength subquest for Miriam and Mercedes acts strange. It is striked out but I still need to complete it for the next subquest.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i lost all my saves can someone send me a save :(
Post book.jpg

Short answer, no.

Long answer, obviously you have not read the Companion Guide, which explains about trying to use someone else's 'Saves' and/or you do not know how to use the Search function, which will return many results saying the same thing and why asking for a 'Save' is a waste of time. Although, you will find a couple posts where others have posted a 'save' you will receive zero, zip, nada support in trying to install and use said 'save' and afterwards when you have 'Borked' the game, your additional pleas for help will be ignored. That sound of thunderous laughter you hear is all of us reading and hearing another Newbie asking for a Save.

banghead.gif

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Got to almost all scenes now. Just missing the jet (and arrival) of Yvette and a sexting from Miriam.
Maybe some other missing sexting renders (they don't seem to be scenes) but I guess I am ready for the next update.

Don't know if it is mentioned before but it happened sometimes that I could not go to sleep and had to make half hour steps to pass forward to the next morning.
Also the strength subquest for Miriam and Mercedes acts strange. It is striked out but I still need to complete it for the next subquest.
Hi, i also missed the sexting msg from Miriam but had every other achievement, just visit her one or two times more on the tower and help her to relief some stress :p that worked for me to get the sexting msg...
The 2 Yvette scenes you mentioned can only be unlocked by console if i am not totally wrong...

Greetings

Reactions: DrakaF

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Hi, i also missed the sexting msg from Miriam but had every other achievement, just visit her one or two times more on the tower and help her to relief some stress :p that worked for me to get the sexting msg...
The 2 Yvette scenes you mentioned can only be unlocked by console if i am not totally wrong...

Greetings
For Yvette (or Amy or Aly), to unlock the plan scene and expended arrival, just start a new game, make the girl your plane girl (if she is not restart), unlock the scenes and voilà.
These are persistent scenes and will be carried throught the saves.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes