Blurred95

May 18, 2017
Got a problem here, whenever a I want to execute the game it doesn't load at all, i've already try running it as an administrator but it's the same, and i've already downloaded the bugfix but it doesn't work. Got any suggestions on what I should do?
(Sorry for the bad english)

U

User_10739

When i use the affection command in console, i get an error: NameError: name ´Brenda´ is not defined?
all names are lowercase some stats use the .rsm[0] some are just name.lust = xx you will have to try both ways but all girls work.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
all names are lowercase some stats use the .rsm[0] some are just name.lust = xx you will have to try both ways but all girls work.
If all you want to do is cheat, which will rob you of most if the fun, here is how the relationship system works:
- all characters are lowercase names without any special characters
- all the stats that are in relation to a specific character are included in the rsm matrix (love, affection, anger, favor) the player has id=0, so a girl's relation towards the player is rsm[0]. Each girl has an id. You get it with e.g. brenda.id. So to know amy's affection for brenda, you use: amy.rsm[brenda.id].affection
Everything besides player.id which is 0 is not used at the moment.
- lust is a universal stat that is not related to another character. That is why it is not part of the rsm system, but is linked directly to the character. So brenda.lust is brenda's lust value. player.lust is the player's lust value.
- The player does not need the rsm matrix, because you decide for yourself who you like and love :)

I hope that clarifies it and ends the discussion about it being inconsistent, because it is not.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I can't increase strenght and endurance ingame.
Do I need to eat three times or perhaps just two times a day to get any training success?

thx in advance

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Anny chance for som cheats addet in future????
Not from my side in the official version. But since there are more than enough modders here, someone will probably do it. I have cheats and cheat buttons for testing, but I disable them before the release.
I may add something like a difficulty setting later on.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I can't increase strenght and endurance ingame.
Do I need to eat three times or perhaps just two times a day to get any training success?

thx in advance
You need to train 2 or better 3 times a week for several weeks to increase strength and endurance. Eating is not fully functional yet. You just need to eat from time to time to be able to train. This will be improved and expanded later.
All the balancing is still way off and some is frustrating right now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i think the poker game have some fucked up thing in it ... i mean look at that pic i link to this comment ..

how cant i win with this hand ?

it say "you have nothing" ... wtf i have a god damned straigth !!

( yes, i cheat in the game, 'cause i hate those freaking stamina/etc.. system in games :p )

abzallon

Aug 29, 2017
In the folder the game exe is in click renpy>common then look for 00console. Open it with notepad and look for consle config = false. Change that false into true. This will let you access the console in game when you press shift+o.
it gives me just a traceback.txt file what am i doing wrong?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
hello
it seems that shift 0 dont work (disable?). can you help me for enable this fonction
thanks
first of its o (letter) not 0 (number)
second use this or seach around there are like a million answers to how you enable console for renpy games...

Reactions: MonteChristo

giftttt23

Jun 4, 2017
I don't know how to ask the girls to do something. I click the action but not thing happen. I don't know how to play this game.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes