Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Ok,thnx :)
So any news about the release date of future workable update?
This game is really cool & can't wait to play more :(

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok,thnx :)
So any news about the release date of future workable update?
This game is really cool & can't wait to play more :(
Thanks, gald you enjoy it so far. I don't have a date yet.
There are still so many things I want to add and change for the next version.
I will post another progress report on my da page in the next days.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Ok, been kicking this around the past hour or so. My thoughts so far.

1: Potential. It's promising, what there is so far. So far, choosing preferences does nothing (chose no giant boobs... island is FILLED with human cows), but at least the option being there means maybe at some point I can keep the bra sizes under H.

2: Plenty of time to do things each day. I really like not getting just 3 or 4 actions per day like most of these time management games hold you to.

3: English. As in it's good. We see a LOT of broken English in these games and it's nice to get one that reads naturally.

Things I'd like to see: A better (in game) guide on the island's features and how you can improve yourself at the various locations. Spent a week in game and STILL can't seem to find a way to work on charm. A little initiative on the part of the girls. The PC seems to be the ONLY male around. You'd think they might talk to you or events where they interact with you can happen.

Also a bug (might have been mentioned... didn't read 13 pages of comments): I spanked the monkey to get a sample for the doctor but I got stuck looking at a door with no way to continue the game. Nowhere to click and no navigation options that are usually on the right side.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, been kicking this around the past hour or so. My thoughts so far.

1: Potential. It's promising, what there is so far. So far, choosing preferences does nothing (chose no giant boobs... island is FILLED with human cows), but at least the option being there means maybe at some point I can keep the bra sizes under H.

2: Plenty of time to do things each day. I really like not getting just 3 or 4 actions per day like most of these time management games hold you to.

3: English. As in it's good. We see a LOT of broken English in these games and it's nice to get one that reads naturally.

Things I'd like to see: A better (in game) guide on the island's features and how you can improve yourself at the various locations. Spent a week in game and STILL can't seem to find a way to work on charm. A little initiative on the part of the girls. The PC seems to be the ONLY male around. You'd think they might talk to you or events where they interact with you can happen.

Also a bug (might have been mentioned... didn't read 13 pages of comments): I spanked the monkey to get a sample for the doctor but I got stuck looking at a door with no way to continue the game. Nowhere to click and no navigation options that are usually on the right side.
Thanks for your comment on the english. Well my english is not that bad and I have help from two native english guys who are doing proofreading and fine tuning :)
As for number 1) Even the smallest breast size you can select is full breasts (D, DD or even E cups).
In the version you played there are only two girls (Brenda and Delizia) with these breast sizes. They are both not small by normal standards.
Also the selection is not all about breast size. There are a lot options. Alle these are used to select the girls you will get on the island. At the start you get 4 from the "pool" you selected. Each week another one will join.
In my current development version there is a new girl with "only" D or DD cups. I will add some more later on. Here name is Lacey. I added an image to this post.
As for the bug with the door and getting stuck - it has been fixed for some time now.
As for island features. A lot is not working right now or has not been implemented. You cannot increase your charm in the alpha 0.0.4. Not everything will be fully working in the next alpha and probably not in the one after that. I try to do my best to bring the game further along, but it takes time.

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
No no... we like huge breasted girls with slim waists. You are the first developer I know to develop a game with all of it's characters with big boobs so that is why I am patiently waiting for every release. Keep up the wood work and make a page at Patron! ;)
Is that sarcasm or have you really never played a game with only big breasted women? I would say the big breast fetish in games probably makes up a majority of adult games. If you enjoy this game you may want to try a game called Corruption it also focuses on big breasts.
Personally I would like to see some women in the game with smaller breasts like at least a B cup. Variety is the spice of life and I love pairings of big breasted women with smaller breasted women and that actually is something I don't see very often in games.

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Why is the only asian a tall overly muscled amazon. Some muscle aint bad but thats way too much

revista

May 29, 2017
Is that sarcasm or have you really never played a game with only big breasted women? I would say the big breast fetish in games probably makes up a majority of adult games. If you enjoy this game you may want to try a game called Corruption it also focuses on big breasts.
Personally I would like to see some women in the game with smaller breasts like at least a B cup. Variety is the spice of life and I love pairings of big breasted women with smaller breasted women and that actually is something I don't see very often in games.
No sarcasm at all, I am new to adult gaming and my favorites have been Dreams Of Desire (big breasted mom), Man Of the House (big brewasted sister) and this (all of them are big breasted) I would love if you can PM me some other games with big breasted characters. Thanks!

Reactions: MonteChristo

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
No sarcasm at all, I am new to adult gaming and my favorites have been Dreams Of Desire (big breasted mom), Man Of the House (big brewasted sister) and this (all of them are big breasted) I would love if you can PM me some other games with big breasted characters. Thanks!
Here

Dig

Aug 20, 2017
Hello. Do you plan to make dynamic actions or only static? And what about voices, sound? Thank u.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hello. Do you plan to make dynamic actions or only static? And what about voices, sound? Thank u.
Hi, can you explain what you mean by dynamic actions?
There are no plans to add sound right now. Too much unfinished stuff as it is.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Adding sound = difficult, even if a someone sept in or is found, it still is a task requiring some skills + time.
Definitely not a priority as is it.

As to the game features, no worry, given how it is going for now, it will be better as release get released.

That said, project sound good, knowing the status and the content, it will take time but still become quite a good game.

Last edited:

payjpay

Jul 9, 2017
When I wait in my room in the morning Brenda shows up, but if I masturbate the game freezes on a picture of the door.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Game mod ?
What do you mean ?
If its about where the images and characters come from, guess its possible, still, as long the model are not overused by numerous game (and then, if the story is good ?).

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
As for the bug with the door and getting stuck - it has been fixed for some time now.
Well I'm playing the version set for download above and got that bug so I don't know what to tell you other than... some bugs are hard to kill?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
any release ballpark estimate?
It will be ready when it is ready. I cannot give you anything better right now.
I have changed a lot of stuff. Many scenes and options are only half finished or in some kind of test state.
I try to write another progress report soon. But that takes time too. I work as fast as free time permits.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes