darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here we go: 0.0.5 alpha has been released. Until first post is updated you can get it from here:

windows download:
mac download:

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont understand.. the changelog look similar to before .

whats new ? fixing ? adds ?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
How much content this got right now? And there's no transformation, right? Hopefully tags on this is right ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How much content this got right now? And there's no transformation, right? Hopefully tags on this is right ;)
no transformation
and decent amount of content imho, a bunch of girls, nice bikini sexy outfits and minigames good

Reactions: FallenLondon

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, i report a bug..

apparently, the stats didnt show for me after i talk with the doc, so i have no info about eat and etc..

its normal ? or a bug ?

Reactions: IIIDreamerIII

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
looks like Old saves will not work, or mine will not since I was saved at teh poker game

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
looks like Old saves will not work, or mine will not since I was saved at teh poker game
From
Current version is 0.0.5 alpha - You need to create a new save game!!! The old saves won't work any more. Release date: 15 of October 2017

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
btw, i report a bug..

apparently, the stats didnt show for me after i talk with the doc, so i have no info about eat and etc..

its normal ? or a bug ?
It's not a bug. It's normal. You need to get your player stats phone app from the doc.
Then you have to check your phone to see your stats.
Once you got 50 company favor, you can get the smart watch fro the doc. It will display your stats on the left side after that.

Reactions: MonteChristo

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
i dont understand.. the changelog look similar to before .

whats new ? fixing ? adds ?
I was a bit lazy. Will update it later.
You can read all that's new here:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
ok so the poker game needs a lot of work or needs to be simplified. When playing with Desire she randomly gains or loses clothing between hands as well as money. In the middle of a round she gets down to 5 chips then goes up to 95 and gets her clothes back then loses some loses clothing all in the same round. It's almost impossible to get any progress when folding does very little progression wise and she folds 7 out of 10 times.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
ok so the poker game needs a lot of work or needs to be simplified. When playing with Desire she randomly gains or loses clothing between hands as well as money. In the middle of a round she gets down to 5 chips then goes up to 95 and gets her clothes back then loses some loses clothing all in the same round. It's almost impossible to get any progress when folding does very little progression wise and she folds 7 out of 10 times.
You are mistaken. When she loses clothes she gains 100 chips. That's all.
I have played a lot of matches with different girls. It is working.

JUNIOR

Jun 6, 2017
Hello friends can someone pass me a save from the 005 version? I can not make progress in the game.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Interesting game. Sorta wish the minigame was something other limit holdem though. Rather have a quiz instead of poker. Poker usually dont work very well as minigames in these sort of games just cause how complex a working poker script can be. And this seems sort of all over the place. Should be losing clothes for losing a hand, not for going empty in the middle of a hand if anything. But, that's my 2 cents on the minigame.

Also not sure, but stats dont seem to improve unless it takes forever to do so or it's not implemented.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes