matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody make pictures with yvette character in some sexy lingerie and outfit? If you can I really gonna appreciate this.

MrFraz

Jun 5, 2017
For the date with Amy, if you go to the schedule in the phone, next to entry for 9pm there is a little button that i'm guessing is supposed to start the date as is says 'Go on date with Amy'. Unfortunately is doesn't seem to do anything...

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
For the date with Amy, if you go to the schedule in the phone, next to entry for 9pm there is a little button that i'm guessing is supposed to start the date as is says 'Go on date with Amy'. Unfortunately is doesn't seem to do anything...
it worked for me, did it at the exact time of the date and it worked.

Reactions: MrFraz

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
console cheat (shift + o)

player.charm=xx
player.strength=xx
player.endurance=XX
player.lust=xx

Also, to add lust, use:
*girls-name*.lust=xx

Affection, love, anger, jealousy and favor use *name*.rsm[0].affection.
e.g. name*.rsm[0].affection=xx
it doenst work if i type amy.rsm[0].affection=99
i get the error: TypeError: int object has no attribute__ getitem__

its does this with other valuables too

faroukan1

Aug 16, 2017
ok so the poker game needs a lot of work or needs to be simplified. When playing with Desire she randomly gains or loses clothing between hands as well as money. In the middle of a round she gets down to 5 chips then goes up to 95 and gets her clothes back then loses some loses clothing all in the same round. It's almost impossible to get any progress when folding does very little progression wise and she folds 7 out of 10 times.
when i get this scene i got an error
screenshot0001.png

faroukan1

Aug 16, 2017
ok so the game needs a lot of work or needs to be simplified. When playing with Desire she randomly gains or loses clothing between hands as well as money. In the middle of a round she gets down to 5 chips then goes up to 95 and gets her clothes back then loses some loses clothing all in the same round. It's almost impossible to get any progress when folding does very little progression wise and she folds 7 out of 10 times.
when i get this scene and when i tell to heather todo an arobic screenshot0001.png

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I don't think there is a point to pills yet.

@faroukan1 , At least you got an image, mine just goes into a series of errors until you are done with the scene. I don't have amy in my game so that may be why.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Is there any comprehensive guide, or at least a list of which girls actually have content? It's next to impossible to tell who has worthwhile content and if I'm wasting my time or not waiting for triggers which I don't know about. Especially now that you only get a trickle of one new girl per week, which is different than the last version I played, I'm really feeling like I'm floundering around for no point.

Any sex yet?
So far I've seen a sex scene with Amy, but I have no idea what else there is.

Sep 1, 2017
This is from the progress report on his da site. Might be helpful to update the op with it:
What has been updated since the last progress report:
  • You can play poker with the following girls now: Alice, Heather, Brenda, Desire, Renée, Delizia, Eva, Faye
  • Appointment/schedule screen has been added to the phone. You can have dates with the girls now
  • The game engine will now hide action buttons when the action is not available for a girl.
  • The way how the images are displayed has been completely redone. You can now use the "H" key to hide the menu in all events, scenes, appointments.
  • Videos and image series have been added to the content
  • A lot of coding has been improved and adjusted. Code cleanup is finished now
  • Player's own sub dermal monitoring phone app screenhas been added
  • You can get a smart watch now to monitor yourself or one of the girls in real time
  • Contacts phone app has been improved. You can swith from one character to the next now. Each girl can have different phone images now.
  • Phone app has been improved with some new buttons. It should be pretty intuitive to navigate, since it behaves more or less like a real phone.
  • A messanger app has been added to the phone. The girls can send you messages and requests for appointments.
  • Reduction of girl's affection, love, etc. will only occur on a weekly basis now, or if they have very high stats and you neglect them
  • There are 14 girls available to join you on the island (depending on your preferences you get some of them on your island)

General gameplay information:

• There are different kinds of "actions and events"
    • player initiated actions (like poker, poledance, kissing, hugging, chat, ...)
    • girl initiated actions (still very limited possibilities, but the basic system is working)
    • events that occur randomly when certain conditions are met (like chance encounters in the hotel or a left open doors while a girl takes a shower)
    • apponitments that right now are always iniitiated by the girls (you get a message on your phone)
    • special scenes that are triggered during a player action when the conditions are met
  • The player has the following stats and a short intro on what they do and/or used for
    • Strength: Required to do physical task (e.g. help the girl training in the gymn), can be trained in this version
    • Looks: Good looks will reduce the requirements for sexual or tease related checks
    • Charms: Will allow you to talk your way out of problematic situations
    • Hacking/lock picking/sneeking: Will allow you to watch undetected
    • Endurance: Is required for some of the sexual actions, can be trained in this version
    • Lust: this influences or activates/deactivates certain opttions during gameplay
  • Mostly negative effects:
    • Lack of sleep (tired) -> stats reduced
    • Horny -> can lead to certain unpleasant surprises
    • Hunger -> you cannot train (endurance/strength) and reduced stats
    • others you have to check out for yourself
  • The game has different main locations. Each has specific actions available:
    • Hotel Lobby: You can get some info on opening hours for the other locations
    • Beach: You can jog to increase your endurance, all basic actions are available, no locations specifics so far
    • Pool: You can swim to increase your endurance, all basic actions are available, location specific actions like swimming, relaxing at pool are available for some girls
    • Gymn: You can do strength traininig, all basic actions are available, location specific trainig actions are available for some girls
    • Night Bar: all basic actions are available, poledancing is available for Amy, you can start the poker games from here
    • Doctor: You get your sub dermal implants and the monitoring system at the doctor. As well as the smart watch. You also get the vials to collect sperm samples.
    • Restaurant: You can eat or listen to chats and rumors which might tell you something about the island or the girls
    • Massage: all basic actions are available, for some girls basic wellness massage is available

Information on game content:

• Alice: Poker, Job role "Doctor"
  • Aly: nothing special right now
  • Amy: Poker, poledance, pool play, pool sunbed (with special), pool swim, shower event, amy plays with amy event, all workouts at the gymn (with special), dinner appointment
  • Brenda: Poker, "Doctor", "Room service"
  • Delizia: Poker, "Doctor"
  • Desire: Poker, "Doctor", "Room service" (with special), shower event
  • Eva: Poker, workout scenes, pool swim
  • Faye: Poker, "Doctor", "Masseuse", workout aerobics (with special), pool sunbed (with special)
  • Heather: Poker, "Masseuse", workout scenes (with special)
  • Ivy: breast bump event, workout scenes (with special)
  • Jessica: workout scenes (with special)
  • Lacey: "Doctor"
  • Renée: Poker, "Masseuse"
  • Yvette: workout scenes
  • more than 500 renders, 9 videos included
  • about 10.000 lines of code and text

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the warning. I'll give this one a pass.
well you miss some good stuff imho..

minigames on this game are not some kind of full day work griding for shit. its minigame for fun to play strip poker with the girls and stuff.

game doesnt even have money system btw, as the vacation inclued everything for free :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i hope later we will have option to choose wich girl gonna come clean the room in the morning.

not that i hate actual one, its super, but i have some favorites girls i would like to see cleaning ;) (for now, it sound like only Amy come, its also her i got on the plane and she is one of the 2 choose at beginning XD )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's not a bug. It's normal. You need to get your player stats phone app from the doc.
Then you have to check your phone to see your stats.
Once you got 50 company favor, you can get the smart watch fro the doc. It will display your stats on the left side after that.
ah got it.. that was an unexpected change for me :D

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes