Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
You are mistaken. When she loses clothes she gains 100 chips. That's all.
I have played a lot of matches with different girls. It is working.
Ok it's taken me 2 versions and a lot of frustration to get your rules but now I think I understand. She loses clothes the moment she runs out of money, not loses a game so I guess I'm confused as to why make it so complicated? Strip poker is simple as it gets, Lose a hand...Lose a piece of clothing. First one naked loses. You dont need bets or complicated rounds to do this. And with the players clothes on the line it's better luck next time not endless frustration till you quit playing because it wont give you the cards you want but your never losing or winning enough to move on by itself. My only guess is this a bit of code you found on the Lemmasoft forums but dont know how to tailor it to your needs.

I would probably prefer you worked on the drinks or poledancing or any other feature as this one is too time consuming for a game designed to fap to. All frustration not enough tease and hardly any payoff.

Also is there some reason we have a lot fewer girls now? I only have yvette, faye, aly, jessica and desire. Last patch we had a lot of girls to talk to and choose from. With only being able to talk to the girls once for a given period of time and 2 to 3 girls actually availible (1 being behind the front desk and the other at the doc's office) its pretty boring now with a lot off time skipping. Is this possible due to may choices in body sizes?

I do like the +,-, and 0 notations next to converstions and that we have a lot more conversations to pick. Though still very grindy with little gain. I mean Aly gives you 2 points per and even +++ gives 2. With this much grinding how about making things unlock at a certain level instead with a character? It will feel much more progressive in gains instead of ok i can unlock the skimpy bikini but from now on I have to regrind if I want to go further or switch clothes again. Right now If I want Aly to go to a regular bikini from skimpy I need to grind more affection even though I'm downgrading.

I still LOVE the renders, most of the gameplay ideas and that we have a lot of choices going on. Everything you are working on I think is great or has tremendous potential. I just think the poker feature needs to be simplified to make the experience more enjoyable.

stefbou

May 24, 2017
with the new version (0.0.5), the console dont show when hitting shift + o .... what i'm doing wrong ?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
how do i get mini games here?i only see talking eating and crap.anyway to cheat on girls stats?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody make pictures with yvette character in some sexy lingerie and outfit? If you can I really gonna appreciate this.

Last edited:

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The pool sunscreen scene with Amy bugs out only if she's wearing the extra skimpy red bikini, as far as I can tell.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Please learn to look in the first - first topic is how to do this...

I REALLY wish the mods would make this a sticky at the top of this section - so many wasted posts...of course, it needs to be noticed and read...
that link says cant be reached for tools.i need to figure out how to open the console to this game as well.

Reactions: stefbou

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
To Enable console
1 open Game folder
2 open Renpy folder,
3 open common folder
4, look for 00console.rpy
5 open 00console.rpy in a text editor (notepad etc)
6 search for config.console = False
7 Change False to True (remember to use Capital T)
8 exit and save

Final note make a backup of your origional 00console.rpy file as some times changing it can throw up Errors and just easier to drop file back in rather than going through editing again

Reactions: danny19 and stefbou

stefbou

May 24, 2017
To Enable console
1 open Game folder
2 open Renpy folder,
3 open common folder
4, look for 00console.rpy
5 open 00console.rpy in a text editor (notepad etc)
6 search for config.console = False
7 Change False to True (remember to use Capital T)
8 exit and save

Final note make a backup of your origional 00console.rpy file as some times changing it can throw up Errors and just easier to drop file back in rather than going through editing again
wow quick answer and it work perfectly. Thanks ;)

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
played poker with al;ice got her nude and pretty much thats where it ends.affection seems to not work after first time using it as a cheat.can this be fixed?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting game. Sorta wish the minigame was something other limit holdem though. Rather have a quiz instead of poker. Poker usually dont work very well as minigames in these sort of games just cause how complex a working poker script can be. And this seems sort of all over the place. Should be losing clothes for losing a hand, not for going empty in the middle of a hand if anything. But, that's my 2 cents on the minigame.

Also not sure, but stats dont seem to improve unless it takes forever to do so or it's not implemented.
You can improve strength and endurance, but it takes several days of training.
I made the poker game like that for a reason. If you lise clothes only at the end of a hand, you could skip one image, because bets could higher than 100. I did not want that to happen.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
console cheat (shift + o)

player.charm=xx
player.strength=xx
player.endurance=XX
player.lust=xx

Also, to add lust, use:
*girls-name*.lust=xx

Affection, love, anger, jealousy and favor use *name*.rsm[0].affection.
e.g. name*.rsm[0].affection=xx
This should be added in the first post in a Cheats spoiler tag. If anyone wanna put it in. Usefuill info.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
how to go to amy's room at 21:00
Happened twice to me if you're talking about the shower scene. Just go to the reception and then back to your room and it should give you what felt like a random event.

LuC!f3r

May 28, 2017
Happened twice to me if you're talking about the shower scene. Just go to the reception and then back to your room and it should give you what felt like a random event.
Supposed to have a dinner date at her room. No idea how to get there.

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes