darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think there is a point to pills yet.

@faroukan1 , At least you got an image, mine just goes into a series of errors until you are done with the scene. I don't have amy in my game so that may be why.
Blue pills are already implemented. You will get a huge dick for some hours if you take one. Huge dick is required for some scenes with Faye.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody make pictures with Yvette character in some sexy lingerie and outfit? If you can I really gonna appreciate this.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I will upload a first fix later today, to fix all the known errors so far:
- Amy skimpy bikini at pool (sun lotion scene) --> one image has png format instead of jpg
- Heather aerobics --> several pics are missing, rendering them right now as I write this
- Amy sunbed pose scene --> typo has been fixed [char.fname] changed to [char1.fname]
- number of good/bad/neutral chat options has been adjusted. There should be more good and bad and less neutral options now (when you start a new game)
- changed the number of girls that are on the Island from the start from 4 to 5
- poker difficulty has been reduced

Last edited:
Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The mac version seems super buggy. An error pops up every time you try to talk to any of the girls.
Yeah well one thing is not working and it seems super buggy... I don't have a mac so I cannot do anything about it.
The mac cannot read the files from the ressources folder. No idea why.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I will upload a first fix later today, to fix all the known errors so far:
- Amy skimpy bikini at pool (sun lotion scene) --> one image has png format instead of jpg
- Heather aerobics --> several pics are missing, rendering them right now as I write this
- Amy sunbed pose scene --> typo has been fixed [char.fname] changed to [char1.fname]
- number of good/bad/neutral chat options has been adjusted. There should be more good and bad and less neutral options now (when you start a new game)
I dont know if this is a bug, but if you ask faye to pose for you in the lounge scene at the pool she says ok (if shes wearing the right bikini otherwise she says wrong outfit) but nothing happens.

The pose scene does happen during the date though

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I dont know if this is a bug, but if you ask faye to pose for you in the lounge scene at the pool she says ok (if shes wearing the right bikini otherwise she says wrong outfit) but nothing happens.

The pose scene does happen during the date though
It's not a bug. The scene has only been implemented for one outfit.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
If i may suggest one thing, it will be an achievement charts, as seen on another game here (Man of the H..); like this we know what is done and remain to be discover with each girls.
I'm no dev and zero skills in coding, so it is just wishfull request which may improve way up the pleasure i allready have to play your game... @darkhound1

Reactions: January2015

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If i may suggest one thing, it will be an achievement charts, as seen on another game here (Man of the H..); like this we know what is done and remain to be discover with each girls.
I'm no dev and zero skills in coding, so it is just wishfull request which may improve way up the pleasure i allready have to play your game... @darkhound1
Is already on the list to be added. Like so many other things :)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
First bug fix is done. This should fix the problems on the mac too.
You can download it here:
Please copy it into your game folder. For MAC users, check the folder structure and copy it where it belongs.
Content of the bug fix 1 for the alpha 0.0.5:
- changed the number of girls that are on the Island from the start from 4 to 5
- poker difficulty has been reduced

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes