DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
There are a lot more lovely girls on Dark's DA. But they can't all be added to HI. Or he would have to continue until he is a pensioner. Not that a lot of people would mind that.
Bit of ancient knowledge on the "a lot more" part.
Because there are actually not a lot more.

An important thing to note when browsing Darkhound's deviant is that some girls either

(1) did not manage to cross the huge V4 -> Gen3 generation change or
(2) did not justify the effort.

So they stop and do not appear later on.
There are therefore less girls than people think.

And of these some would not be considered game material.
So a fair deal less when it comes to it.

None of that changes anything for the game though.
So indeed, they cannot all be added.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Bit of ancient knowledge on the "a lot more" part.
Because there are actually not a lot more.

An important thing to note when browsing Darkhound's deviant is that some girls either

(1) did not manage to cross the huge V4 -> Gen3 generation change or
(2) did not justify the effort.

So they stop and do not appear later on.
There are therefore less girls than people think.

None of that changes anything for the game though.
So indeed, they cannot all be added.
I noticed that quite a number of girls I remembered from the past had been culled. And I wondered what happened. You have a simple explanation, the advance of technology.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
In Joy's lab, they can build them bigger, faster, stronger, etc. No bionics, just genetics.
So, I'm thinking that, because the whole "dino thing" has gotten out of hand, Henry Wu has abandoned that and gone underground, and is helping Joy behind the scenes... I mean, how else do you explain Ivy and the M&M "twins"???

Actually, Bruce Banner might be involved, too, or maybe someone else recreating Dr. Erskine's work...

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
In the past, people asked how to trigger the "Help Jennifer's photographer friend Nathan" quest line.

At first, it did not trigger for me either even though I had done the photo shoots with Jennifer, Eva, and Brenda. It did for me, however, after I had done the photo shoot with Brenda twice. And I am not sure whether or not this has been mentioned on this thread, before. So when you talk to Brenda about other things the option to do another photo shoot with her is available after you have done the first.
Directly afterwards I went to the night bar, talked to Jennifer and the first thing she asked me was whether or not I could help Nathan. So try that out when you seem to be stuck with this.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Weekend Fan art,

Heather picking up a tan
Oh wow! I simply love Heather's smile :love:. And all her well rounded features, too :). Another amazing render from you DuckSwim! Thanks!

ps.: Next time, please, can you move her right arm a little further back so that I can get a better view of Heather's lovely ass? ;)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
You're kind but you're wasting your time with this guy.
Not much time put into that post...was very simple to write...
I am more waiting for the post they seem to be more famous for...

" Somebody know if in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy? "
:ROFLMAO:

To answer before it gets asked... neither is going to be happening in this game in the foreseeable future.
:)

Or could it be the usual follow up of a Save PLZZZZZ !!!!

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Not much time put into that post...was very simple to write...
I am more waiting for the post they seem to be more famous for...

" Somebody know if in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy? "
:ROFLMAO:

To answer before it gets asked... neither is going to be happening in this game in the foreseeable future.

Or could it be the usual follow up of a Save PLZZZZZ !!!!
Prepare for a glut of those after the next release!

• Haha
Reactions: norb82 and SiJa

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Oh wow! I simply love Heather's smile :love:. And all her well rounded features, too :). Another amazing render from you DuckSwim! Thanks!

ps.: Next time, please, can you move her right arm a little further back so that I can get a better view of Heather's lovely ass? ;)
Welcome.

On the request part, being a boob man the female atonomy on the shadow side is a bit of a fuzzy concept. But having consulted authoritative sources I now understand it is the posterior counter weights you refer to :unsure:

I regret to info you that it is but a theoretical construct and never proven in field testing
A Heather class is a both hands needed up front type of girl. :cool:

Until the day men get four arms (and hands) field testing the hypotetical construct in pratice is not possible and thus unproven. I therefore conclude her arm cannot block the view.

Tech explanation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes