Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I have a question about graphics and setting.
I never had problems with the graphics but since my R9 380 burned up, i have been messing around with onboard graphics and two other old cards.
So I have been changing settings from this to that to get the max.
Now I bought a GT 1030. Yes, I know it's an old one but with the overheated chipmarket and considering that my PC is nearing the end of it's life as 1st computer, it was top of a reasonable priced card.

I never had to look at graphics settings. But somehow it seems that the grapics are not what they used to be.
These are my settings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have a question about graphics and setting.
I never had problems with the graphics but since my R9 380 burned up, i have been messing around with onboard graphics and two other old cards.
So I have been changing settings from this to that to get the max.
Now I bought a GT 1030. Yes, I know it's an old one but with the overheated chipmarket and considering that my PC is nearing the end of it's life as 1st computer, it was top of a reasonable priced card.

I never had to look at graphics settings. But somehow it seems that the grapics are not what they used to be.
These are my settings.
Assuming your monitor is still the same.
Quick google check, so what I write could be wrong.
The R9 380 could do 4k, the GT 1030 can do this :
  • DVI max resolution: 1920x1080 @ 60hz => IF I'm not wrong your card needs to do better if you want to set the game at 1920x1080.
  • HDMI max resolution: 3840x2160 @ 30hz
You would need at least a GT 1050 to play at 1920x1080.
Here my is settings with GT 1050 2Go.
1621617559855.png

Summary: it's normal with GT 1030.

Last edited:
Reactions: yankeeInKy

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Assuming your monitor is still the same.
Quick google check, so what I write could be wrong.
The R9 380 could do 4k, the GT 1030 can do this :
  • DVI max resolution: 1920x1080 @ 60hz => IF I'm not wrong your card needs to do better if you want to set the game at 1920x1080.
  • HDMI max resolution: 3840x2160 @ 30hz
You would need at least a GT 1050 to play at 1920x1080.
Here my is settings with GT 1050 2Go.
View attachment 1205653

Summary: it's normal with GT 1030.
Allright. You have the 1980x1080 option.
That's the one I was missing.
I don't have the standard 1030. It's an ddr5 OC.
Maybe the limit of 1620 I now have, can be overrided by tweaking a file.

Ah, well. What can you expect for 110 Euro's.
Have to sit the chipcrisis out.
Not gonna spend 350 euro's to upgrade a 5 year old computer.

Edit: Funny: Just had the out of memory.
Probably have to use the graphic fix.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

I don't think OC or ddr5 have any meaning to the resolution performance.
I would have done the same as you did and bought a cheap 2Go card.
It's not a good time to buy a gaming card anyways. Even the 1050 are mostly out of stock (at least in France) and they were the entry line for gaming when released.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Monsieur X
Love your sig, but I have to know:
Whom do you like better -- Mercedes or Miriam?
I thought it was Miriam, but then why don't you have her as your sig?
Sig is from SiJa
I like both because they look the same but Mercedes more, she got more nice scenes, poker, photo shoot, night gym boobs flexing, butt contest flexing, pool flexing.
I also have a bad memory for names so maybe I said Miriam when I meant Mercedes.
They are the M&M twins.
Edit: also, red hair.
Edit2 : I'm a man of simple taste, you give me glorious boobs and I will like whoever sports them, you give me boobs and muscles it's even better, you give all that in repeatable scenes and you got an happy me.
Amy is still my n°1 reg girl.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

If you don't have the 1920x1080 option, it's because you're running your monitor at 1920x1080 or less.
Play at full screen instead of window if you want to use your display resolution.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
If you are going to have a dedicated Receptionist then it needs to be Miss Moneypenny from James Bond... Or Pepper Potts from Iron Man :unsure:
Also I am sure Aunty Joy will fix any inconsistencies so she fits the big boob quota.
:ROFLMAO:
This seems like the perfect place to re-pimp my semi-annual suggestion for darkhound1 to add one (OR MORE!!!) of his existing non-HI girls (that appear in his OUTSTANDING deviant art gallery btw). I'm not picky but girls like Sam, Redette, Celeste, Isabella or Linda appear to be logical "qualified" candidates. I figure no need reinventing the wheel either since they are already existing assets right? And to re-iterate, I'm (Sam) not picky (Sam) or partial to (Sam) any particular girl (Sam) but if any of the girls listed (Sam) should one day randomly appear in HI (Sam), I know I for one (Sam) would greatly appreciate it and I am 100% POSITIVE (Sam Sam Sam & Sam) that others will feel the same way.:D:D:D

nikey

Mar 10, 2020
If you don't have the 1920x1080 option, it's because you're running your monitor at 1920x1080 or less.
Play at full screen instead of window if you want to use your display resolution.
Please, take all the time you need, because doesn't matter how long it's going to take, we will love it :sneaky::love::)

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
This seems like the perfect place to re-pimp my semi-annual suggestion for darkhound1 to add one (OR MORE!!!) of his existing non-HI girls (that appear in his OUTSTANDING deviant art gallery btw). I'm not picky but girls like Sam, Redette, Celeste, Isabella or Linda appear to be logical "qualified" candidates. I figure no need reinventing the wheel either since they are already existing assets right? And to re-iterate, I'm (Sam) not picky (Sam) or partial to (Sam) any particular girl (Sam) but if any of the girls listed (Sam) should one day randomly appear in HI (Sam), I know I for one (Sam) would greatly appreciate it and I am 100% POSITIVE (Sam Sam Sam & Sam) that others will feel the same way.:D:D:D
rooney10 Python proudly presents: "Samalot".

EDIT - fixed name mention.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
*Sees an amazing cast of female line up*
*Sees no harem tag*
*Visible confusion*

So do we like pick one girl and progress her or something? have to play the story multiple times?
From the tags (sandbox) I think you can progress multiple girls at the same time, so wheres the harem tag?

Reactions: Dringar

Yorky 69

Apr 17, 2020
*Sees an amazing cast of female line up*
*Sees no harem tag*
*Visible confusion*

So do we like pick one girl and progress her or something? have to play the story multiple times?
From the tags (sandbox) I think you can progress multiple girls at the same time, so wheres the harem tag?
if you went on holiday to say Ibiza and slept with several girls while you were there , would it be classed as a harem . download the guide and the companion mod and play the game . With a huge update coming around the end of the month , I don't think you will be disappointed bud.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I went to darkhound1 deviant art, and went looking for Sam (since rooney10 is so enamored with her) and she did not disappoint! Think like Jessica, but more bodacious! Yeah, I'll put in a vote for her too (but don't tell Yumiko)!!!!
I've been at Dark's DA page and loved his work on Faye how he improved her to what she is today as My Fluffy Love Muffins :D

Feb 19, 2018
if you went on holiday to say Ibiza and slept with several girls while you were there , would it be classed as a harem . download the guide and the companion mod and play the game . With a huge update coming around the end of the month , I don't think you will be disappointed bud.
Oh so the girls never interact with each other?
Edit: The game does seem pretty decent, though (might just be early game) seems kinda grindy and RNG(not that bad) is involved in finding girls at the right locations for events, lets see. The models are amazing though, gotta give it that.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Oh so the girls never interact with each other?
Edit: The game does seem pretty decent, though (might just be early game) seems kinda grindy and RNG(not that bad) is involved in finding girls at the right locations for events, lets see. The models are amazing though, gotta give it that.
Some do (lesbian scene, boobs comparison)
To locate the girls : you will be able to track them via the watch (unlocked by quests).
For more details check the guide in the OP.

1621682964202.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes