junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I generally agree with Bantry, though I don't see Desire so much as I see "Delizia's sister". The picture on the left ("true Delizia") has a little bit more prominent cheekbones, a slightly more defined nose, and a slightly more vertically-compact face; "Delizia's sister" on the right has a slightly longer, narrower face with slightly less-prominent features. It's kind of like a duplication attempt that is really close, but has kind of fallen into the "uncanny valley". It is a beautiful, amazing render, nonetheless.
Ya know, Desire and Jessica have sisters as well......;)

Reactions: MarsUltor

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Creating a new girl just for receptionist duty? As Darkhound has described in the past that designing a new girl takes a lot of work that seems hardly worth the effort. Unless she can later turn up somewhere else. Maybe there are more inhabitants of the lab than the two we currently know?
In my defence, I really thought I had made it clear it was a joke this time around :)

To explain,

In the joke I had "Darkhound" merge tier 3 in the lab into Ivyness (Ivy Hybrid) and "Delicious" (Delizia and Desire pun).
So tier 3 is gone, Lab ate them.

Costs
- 5 (Delizia, Brenda, Ivy, Lacey and Renee)
+2 (Ivyness and Delicious)
For 3 less girls in the game.

So while it under normal circumstance would be crazy, in this case affording a receptionist as one of the replacements would be pretty trivial (also I already made her, creation costs are covered and she'd be a special).

But, still just a joke.

Lab inhabitants
The old plan was there will be 2+1 girls in the lab at some stage
Predates the 2.3.x and 3.0.0 split but likely still the case.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
In my defence, I really thought I had made it clear it was a joke this time around.

To explain,

In the joke I had "Darkhound" merge tier 3 in the lab into Ivyness (Ivy Hybrid) and "Delicious" (Delizia and Desire pun).

Costs

So affording a receptionist as one of the replacements would be pretty trivial
(I already made her, so creation costs are covered and she'd be a special anyway).

But, still just a joke.

Lab inhabitants
Ducky, I love your art but I can't let this one pass.

Further talk of "- Delizia" or "- Renee" will result in more Bantry Fan-Art, and (Parody of bad Adam Sandler shorts): "The Severe Beating of a Disowned Duck".

Please let the T3 fans have their moments?

EDIT: Bad grammar and punctuation.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
In my defence, I really thought I had made it clear it was a joke this time around :)

To explain,

Costs

So while it under normal circumstance would be crazy, in this case affording a receptionist as one of the replacements would be pretty trivial (also I already made her, creation costs are covered and she'd be a special).

But, still just a joke.

Lab inhabitants
The deletion of Delizia would cost Bantry his sanity, and you really don't want to make an older individual mad!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The new search the web function may solve the problem of having cameo appearances by hot girls.
For instance, using Hi-tech binoculars, you see a red-haired girl in the distance walking between posters of the girls on the island. Searching the web yields photos of Red, but who she is and why she walks between images of many girls remains a mystery. More research could reveal the answer.

I know you guys are joking about replacing tier 3 girls.
Don't.
It's not funny.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes