Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
She's gorgeous, but I think she looks closer to Desire, IMO. Of course Desire is a Tier 2 girl, so she wouldn't fit the clues given.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
If you are going to have a dedicated Receptionist then it needs to be Miss Moneypenny from James Bond... Or Pepper Potts from Iron Man :unsure:
Also I am sure Aunty Joy will fix any inconsistencies so she fits the big boob quota.
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2019
(Eye candy quiz)

Receptions in adult games
There'll be a girl there.
She will be immune to boredom and sore feet.
And she will be hot and slutty for obvious yet inexplicable reasons.

But darkhound1 use the existing girls, not trained professionals (wicked :unsure:)
Result? Sore Necks (Yvette!) and smashed desk bells (Ivy) :)

So let's fix that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1201000
Hint
Hint

Edit : spoilers for easier reading and less wall.
Love Love Love your renders!

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
For the sake of realism, there needs to be 3 receptionists in a day:
first, 7 to 15:30 (8.5 hours);
second, 15:30 to 24 (8.5 hours);
and third, 0 to 7 (7 hours).
From a game perspective, working reception, housekeeping, and doctor only serves the purpose of keeping down the crowding at locations, so changing this makes no difference because girls aren't moving around after 2.
However, it is unrealistic to have the second girl work a 15.5 hour shift, then not be exhausted the next day, even if there isn't much to do during a late night shift.
While changing this seems to serve no purpose to the player, gamewise, it does help to build a believable world which is desirable.
That said though, it's not a good use of the Creator's time to change such a small detail.
But wait, sexiness is always a benefit to the player's enjoyment of the game. Adding a third shift could allow a special girl to work reception. We know that Miriam and Mercedes don't need much sleep.
What if you could go to reception at 1 and have Miriam answer the bell in either the regular uniform or the sexy uniform? This would give an extra chance to talk to her, give her a gift, or grope her.
Just an idea for a future update, feel free to file it or use it.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
For the sake of realism, there needs to be 3 receptionists in a day:
first, 7 to 15:30 (8.5 hours);
second, 15:30 to 24 (8.5 hours);
and third, 0 to 7 (7 hours).
From a game perspective, working reception, housekeeping, and doctor only serves the purpose of keeping down the crowding at locations, so changing this makes no difference because girls aren't moving around after 2.
However, it is unrealistic to have the second girl work a 15.5 hour shift, then not be exhausted the next day, even if there isn't much to do during a late night shift.
While changing this seems to serve no purpose to the player, gamewise, it does help to build a believable world which is desirable.
That said though, it's not a good use of the Creator's time to change such a small detail.
But wait, sexiness is always a benefit to the player's enjoyment of the game. Adding a third shift could allow a special girl to work reception. We know that Miriam and Mercedes don't need much sleep.
What if you could go to reception at 1 and have Miriam answer the bell in either the regular uniform or the sexy uniform? This would give an extra chance to talk to her, give her a gift, or grope her.
Just an idea for a future update, feel free to file it or use it.
Why not a regular security guard at night XD

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 1197611

Alice at the motto party (0.3.0 preview)

Hello everyone!

During the player's stay at the infirmary, the girls organized a motto party at the bar.
Since the girls had a lot of fun at the party, Jennifer took pictures, that will be send out to the player a little later.
If you follow the development news, you can see that the list of open items is getting smaller and smaller.

Stay safe and enjoy the preview!

darkhound1

Omg, Alice♥ my Hot Bunny, heh wish there would be more of those Images with her in that Size.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
She's gorgeous, but I think she looks closer to Desire, IMO. Of course Desire is a Tier 2 girl, so she wouldn't fit the clues given.
Since I find it of technical interest and entertainment,

- Old texture (Skin, Eyes, makeup etc), Hair and Face
- Bust is 32E again.
- Rejoined team salad bar
- Postwork differs some from Receptionist, the textures prefer different things.

How to compare them
Open both in a viewer, then switch between them to see overlap and differences
Should become clear they are very closely related.

Receptionist is, in fact, Delizia 2021 DS version ;)

Reception Style 02a copy.jpg

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Since I find it of technical interest and entertainment,

- Old texture (Skin, Eyes, makeup etc), Hair and Face
- Bust is 32E again.
- Rejoined team salad bar
- Postwork differs some from Receptionist, the textures prefer different things.

How to compare them
Open both in a viewer, then switch between them to see overlap and differences
Should become clear they are very closely related.

Receptionist is, in fact, Delizia 2021 DS version ;)

[/spoiler]
I did as you suggested with one minor exception. Whisper boobs/underboobs in my ear all you want, but I refused to be distracted and just compared their faces, eyes, etc. The second render looks like my Spanish Princess, whereas the first still looks closer to Desire in my opinion. Must be the hair. Still love both renders.

Receptionists.jpg

Reactions: MarsUltor

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I did as you suggested with one minor exception. Whisper boobs/underboobs in my ear all you want, but I refused to be distracted and just compared their faces, eyes, etc. The second render looks like my Spanish Princess, whereas the first still looks closer to Desire in my opinion. Must be the hair. Still love both renders.

View attachment 1202195
I can see Desire as well: Some of it's the hair, but I think it's mostly the extra feature-softening in the face. Lips are wrong, but cheeks and nose-to-mouth shape are definitely Desire.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Reactions: Aereon1104

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I can see Desire as well: Some of it's the hair, but I think it's mostly the extra feature-softening in the face. Lips are wrong, but cheeks and nose-to-mouth shape are definitely Desire.
You guys are in soooo much trouble when Darkhound see you mix Delizia and Desire.
It'll go a bit like this,

Darkhound "How can anyone mix those girls up!? :mad:"
Duckswim "Thats tier3 fanatics for you, no boob love to be found :confused:"
Darkhound "... Okay, labs ready soon, Joy will fix tier 3 :sneaky:(n)"
Duckswim "Ivyness and Receptionist as survivors? :D(y)"
Darkhound "Yep ;)"
Duckswim "Think I have a name for her, one that really rubs it in :p"
Darkhound "Let's hear it :unsure:"
Duckswim "Delicious :D"
Darkhound "Perfect :devilish:"

Bonus. There will be a new receptionist on the Island

Disclaimer: this is a joke of course.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You guys are in soooo much trouble when Darkhound see you mix Delizia and Desire.
It'll go a bit like this,

Darkhound "How can anyone mix those girls up!? :mad:"
Duckswim "Thats tier3 fanatics for you, no boob love to be found :confused:"
Darkhound "... Okay, labs ready soon, Joy will fix tier 3 :sneaky:(n)"
Duckswim "Ivyness and Receptionist as survivors? :D(y)"
Darkhound "Yep ;)"
Duckswim "Think I have a name for her, one that really rubs it in :p"
Darkhound "Let's hear it :unsure:"
Duckswim "Delicious :D"
Darkhound "Perfect :devilish:"

Bonus. There will be a new receptionist on the Island
Creating a new girl just for receptionist duty? As Darkhound has described in the past that designing a new girl takes a lot of work that seems hardly worth the effort. Unless she can later turn up somewhere else. Maybe there are more inhabitants of the lab than the two we currently know?

Reactions: junior366

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

View attachment 1202195
I generally agree with Bantry, though I don't see Desire so much as I see "Delizia's sister". The picture on the left ("true Delizia") has a little bit more prominent cheekbones, a slightly more defined nose, and a slightly more vertically-compact face; "Delizia's sister" on the right has a slightly longer, narrower face with slightly less-prominent features. It's kind of like a duplication attempt that is really close, but has kind of fallen into the "uncanny valley". It is a beautiful, amazing render, nonetheless.

Reactions: Bantry

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
I dropped this game a while ago. Do the girls still cheat in the drink /strip game, taking a drink when asked to strip instead?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes