Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
The butt poses seem a little small.
Maybe we could get the girls to say, "Let me move a little closer," first.
Then increase the size, so that the zoom in gives us a really good look.

• Haha
Reactions: jackkane

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Also, if you're having the game close on you, hit <Shift-g> and change the setting for graphics. Your graphics card can't keep up with automatically switching, choose one of the other 4 options until it stops.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Also, if you're having the game close on you, hit <Shift-g> and change the setting for graphics. Your graphics card can't keep up with automatically switching, choose one of the other 4 options until it stops.
May not be as complicated as all that if one follows the instructions given by the developer about installing the game.

Holiday Island 0.3.0.0 beta has been released

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".

Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-0-0-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5849941

Reactions: MarsUltor

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
May not be as complicated as all that if one follows the instructions given by the developer about installing the game.
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"
I probably did it wrong, or maybe unren did something, but game will not open now.
I deleted the file, but have the same problem.
I'll do a reinstall & see what happens.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
As it was stated earlier if your starting new lab won't trigger atleast until day 45. Go jogging in the morning, 10'ish and make sure Miriam is on duty at her tower.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe it is a stupid question but how to get into underground lab? It some kinda event?
You need to jog at the beach, I don't know if there's a specific time for it
I'm not picking on you grodom, but rather using your question to validate my point that if people would only search or read prior posts, the majority of questions have already been answered. Your question has been posted in every Development News post for the last 6+ months.

Capture.JPG

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I probably did it wrong, or maybe unren did something, but game will not open now.
I deleted the file, but have the same problem.
I'll do a reinstall & see what happens.
What version of unren.bat are you using and what option did you choose? If you make a mistake with the program it can BORK the game. There's been a number of warnings posted within the thread already and the hazards are also warned about in the Companion Guide.

Reactions: Puppet Master

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
For those playing for the first time ... The lab will not be available until after day 45 I believe. Keep playing and have a little patience.
Yes that is correct.

The lab is a mid-game story location and is therefore dependent on other parts of the story and quest lines having been progressed to a certain stage.

The earliest time it can spawn is by day 45.

Games that are already past that date simply needs to fulfill the requirements and then trigger the lab start by befriending a stone.

(for those unaware the phone has hints for events)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
For those of you that experience severe stuttering/lags in animations when using the animation player.
I have found that the reason is the new "game time" timer.
The quick fix will remove the timer and also get rid of the stuttering/lags.

Unpack the folder into your HI/game folder and overwrite the file when asked.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes