Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi everyone!

I am currently unlocking all the Aly gallery.
Does anyone know how to trigger the Gym event where MC joins Aly in the shower?
I already read the hint on the phone but the clue is somewhat incomplete.
Just go to the shower when Aly is at the gym and there is a chance that Aly will be there (or there but with a "only girl" sign on the door).
When going to the shower and she's not in, go back, got to another location (that will reset the trigger), come back at the gym and try again.

zombie94

Jun 19, 2021
Hello friends, excuse me, I need help with an error in renpy, the following happens to me, I translated a game into Spanish but when trying to build the distributions for android it gives me the following error that I leave in the txt, please help me

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Didn't See That Coming

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
Just go to the shower when Aly is at the gym and there is a chance that Aly will be there (or there but with a "only girl" sign on the door).
When going to the shower and she's not in, go back, got to another location (that will reset the trigger), come back at the gym and try again.
Does the going to shower an action choice or is it an automatic trigger event?
I am looking at the action tab but don't see the Go to shower.

1626500002312.png

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Did you read The Guide which you can find on the opening page? All you want to know is in there:
"If a location (like the gym shower or sauna for examples) aren’t visible you haven’t progressed within the game far enough."
Only Faye has the power to unlock the gym shower.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017

View attachment 1302896
you need to open shower event with "FAYE", she's one of the key girl for facilities on the island.
to open shower, you need to do bench press event with faye while she's wearing her skimpy bikini, also you need to knew how to change the weights. the event will trigger where you will have a conversation and have a boner while doing the workout. she will finish and go to the shower afterwards, you need to WAIT for her then she will text you. then there will be an option to follow her to the shower.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Mercedes and Miriam's tan lines bug me because they don't make sense with the clothes they wear. If there are pale parts that are never covered by any of their swimwear options, then they shouldn't be pale. Why Miriam's entire ass is pale despite being completely exposed all day, every day is beyond me.
It's the Japanese's effect where tan lines make no sense but you like them..or not :sneaky:
Some will be explained in the next update for one girl.
Or if you are that concerned, you can rationalize it with the idea that they got their tan lines before working one the island, after all, they come on the island as new staff.

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
you need to open shower event with "FAYE", she's one of the key girl for facilities on the island.
to open shower, you need to do bench press event with faye while she's wearing her skimpy bikini, also you need to knew how to change the weights. the event will trigger where you will have a conversation and have a boner while doing the workout. she will finish and go to the shower afterwards, you need to WAIT for her then she will text you. then there will be an option to follow her to the shower.
Okay noted on this. I will try it right away. Thanks for the info.

Hard Sausage

May 12, 2020
Did you read The Guide which you can find on the opening page? All you want to know is in there:
"If a location (like the gym shower or sauna for examples) aren’t visible you haven’t progressed within the game far enough."
Only Faye has the power to unlock the gym shower.
I forgot if I have done this event but will check on this anyway Thanks for the info.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I forgot if I have done this event but will check on this anyway Thanks for the info.
If you don't have a shower icon in the menu in the gym, you didn't do it.

Came across a couple interesting bugs in this playthrough -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both of these are with 0.3.0.1.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
If you don't have a shower icon in the menu in the gym, you didn't do it.

Came across a couple interesting bugs in this playthrough -

Both of these are with 0.3.0.1.
I have fixed the first one.
The second is not really a bug. That's what the "New" icon is for. Everything that hasn't been replied to in time will stay in "Not replied".
I could change the behavior to no longer show messages that cannot be replied to any more, because they are in the past. But you would lose information with this logic. I'll think about it. Opinions are welcome.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have fixed the first one.
The second is not really a bug. That's what the "New" icon is for. Everything that hasn't been replied to in time will stay in "Not replied".
I could change the behavior to no longer show messages that cannot be replied to any more, because they are in the past. But you would lose information with this logic. I'll think about it. Opinions are welcome.
At some point you will have to remove messages that cannot be replied to. Otherwise they could start to accumulate. Maybe something like if there are more than x of those start pruning the oldest?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
At some point you will have to remove messages that cannot be replied to. Otherwise they could start to accumulate. Maybe something like if there are more than x of those start pruning the oldest?
I don't see the need to remove them. They are there, yes. But they don't hurt anyone.
Does it really matter if there are 5 or more pages of messages not replied to? Normaly you don't even see them, except you click the "previous page" button, which you have to do on purpose.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes