bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 22. of October 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
43 additional renders, videos or sound files
4 updated renders

New features and content
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes

Bug fixes

• After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?
0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet
Sara's experiments which are related to pills that enhance your muscles and strength ... I love every part of that!
Imagine sara giving MC the Mercedes treatment .. the one in the Gym .. ah a man can dream!

rumpadumpa

Aug 10, 2021
Anyone else having issues with not being able to boot the game after restart of computer? The program simply doesnt load. Everyother app or program i try works but it is only this game. Anyone know quickfix?

qswdefr

Dec 30, 2020
Can someone explain how to get the gym shower scenes? The showers always seem to have the 'girls showering' sign, and if I try go in I get shouted at and sent out.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I just encountered a weird bug that I have not yet seen reported. I had agreed on a date with Faye at the night bar. However, she was not at the night bar but in her room at the agreed time. This is how this unfolded:
  • I agreed to meet Faye at the night bar (23:00) at dinner.
  • Coincidentally, Faye was at the night bar at 22:00 already.
  • I had a drink with her and we had sex in the Blue Room.
  • The previous scene finished at 23:00 so I was back in time.
  • The option "Meet with Faye at the night bar" was available and I clicked it.
  • Faye greeted me and the usual dialogue unfolded.
However:
1635110190801.png

I know what is going to happen now: she has not shown up for our date and she is going to punish me for it. And that is so unfair! Plus: we had just had a great time. Girls... ;)

ps.: surprisingly, she was not angry with me. So that is OK then :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: junior366

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all, a strange bug I encountered while unlocking the new room: I meet Jennifer at the reception so that she can give me the tour, but after she's done, the quest doesn't update properly and the phone still tells me to meet her at around 9 pm for the visit. Only after meeting her a second time to repeat the exact same scene, the quest can then unlock the next step, where you have to ask at the reception about the requirements to access the room.

Any idea about what might cause this or how to fix it? It is not a big deal but the repeated event is a bit of an immersion breaker.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi all, a strange bug I encountered while unlocking the new room: I meet Jennifer at the reception so that she can give me the tour, but after she's done, the quest doesn't update properly and the phone still tells me to meet her at around 9 pm for the visit. Only after meeting her a second time to repeat the exact same scene, the quest can then unlock the next step, where you have to ask at the reception about the requirements to access the room.

Any idea about what might cause this or how to fix it? It is not a big deal but the repeated event is a bit of an immersion breaker.
Update to 0.3.1.1 (use the link posted on the game Patreon page), it fixes some issues like this one.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
help please? After running for weeks with no problem it suddenly crashes.

L-Ubuntu 18.04, HI 0.3.0.0, nemod v 0.1.0(1)
As I said, running for weeks, but today when I run the .sh file from a terminal
it says

segmentation fault

No other error message, no traceback.txt no new log.txt ( there is a log.txt
dated last October). I have not knowingly changed anything. I tried deleting the 3
most recent saves: no good.

Please is it possible to run the game under a debugger to try to get some diagnostics?

Thank you

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I just encountered a weird bug that I have not yet seen reported. I had agreed on a date with Faye at the night bar. However, she was not at the night bar but in her room at the agreed time. This is how this unfolded:
  • I agreed to meet Faye at the night bar (23:00) at dinner.
  • Coincidentally, Faye was at the night bar at 22:00 already.
  • I had a drink with her and we had sex in the Blue Room.
  • The previous scene finished at 23:00 so I was back in time.
  • The option "Meet with Faye at the night bar" was available and I clicked it.
  • Faye greeted me and the usual dialogue unfolded.
However:
View attachment 1467394

I know what is going to happen now: she has not shown up for our date and she is going to punish me for it. And that is so unfair! Plus: we had just had a great time. Girls... ;)

ps.: surprisingly, she was not angry with me. So that is OK then :)
You screw her and expect her to show up for a date to fuck again?
Maybe she was exhausted.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
For Darkhound:
I went to the beachbar and who shows up? Yvette. I sent her away for her sister.
With the limited knowledge I have of renpy isn't there a way to make it an If-Then rule?
If Yvette is on the island she shows up. If not the scene skips all and you just get a coke and leave.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Update to 0.3.1.1 (use the link posted on the game Patreon page), it fixes some issues like this one.
Oh sorry, forgot to mention that the game is already updated to version 0.3.1.1!

If it can help, I have attached a couple of saved games: one right before calling Jennifer at the reception, and one right after.

Reactions: UraN82

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Oh sorry, forgot to mention that the game is already updated to version 0.3.1.1!

If it can help, I have attached a couple of saved games: one right before calling Jennifer at the reception, and one right after.
Did you use the 0.3.1.1 update from the Patreon page ?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes