AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
A membership is not needed to download from the developer's Patreon page. He provides the game for free. The only difference between there and F95Zone is that there may be fewer hosters to choose from.

I would suggest you download both v.0.3.1.0 and the update/bugfix v.0.3.1.1 from his page. Follow the instructions to do a clean install and then copy your saves over.

One last Question, when Jenni called to the Wet Shirt Contest, i saw her talking and than i was woosh a minute later out of it, no Contest anymore? Some Bug?
And another one, i had a Date with Alice by Pool, came and the half Dialogue with her Screen went black?
Any Idea, what causes that? Tysm

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
One last Question, when Jenni called to the Wet Shirt Contest, i saw her talking and than i was woosh a minute later out of it, no Contest anymore? Some Bug?
And another one, i had a Date with Alice by Pool, came and the half Dialogue with her Screen went black?
Are you reading the dialogue, or fast forwarding it?

If you literally just started the game, there aren't enough girls on the island for a contest, and she tells you so.

Regarding the Alice thing, if you have a screen-shot of what you experienced it would be helpful.

I know the ladies are enticing, but you do occasionally have to listen to them if you want to get somewhere with them ;)

Reactions: AlecVentrue

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
That is probably because you don't have enough girls on the island to the contest to be held.
Do you have the max number of girls on the island ?

Reactions: AlecVentrue

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Personal for me Yvette is he best girls and I always hope she gonna receive more content! Really hope developer gonna make for her some photoshoot in really sexy lingerie
Are you reading the dialogue, or fast forwarding it?

If you literally just started the game, there aren't enough girls on the island for a contest, and she tells you so.

Regarding the Alice thing, if you have a screen-shot of what you experienced it would be helpful.

I know the ladies are enticing, but you do occasionally have to listen to them if you want to get somewhere with them ;)
Kinda like real life, lol!

Reactions: MarsUltor

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
Yumiko: Junior? No I haven't seen him. Pay no attention to that mound of fresh dug sand over there behind the rocks.
Yumiko seems like the type to secretly be a murderer. Like there's this line in HotShots where the girls are like "This tastes like poison..." and I keep waiting for Yumiko to be like. "hahaha... *suddenly deadpan* It is."

Besides she wouldn't bury a body. She'd start serving apps at the bar. A junior bacon cheeseburger, perhaps?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yumiko seems like the type to secretly be a murderer. Like there's this line in HotShots where the girls are like "This tastes like poison..." and I keep waiting for Yumiko to be like. "hahaha... *suddenly deadpan* It is."

Besides she wouldn't bury a body. She'd start serving apps at the bar. A junior bacon cheeseburger, perhaps?
Nah, too much fat content!!!

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
So, the issue I'm having right now, is that I unlocked the picture frame in the new room at reception but I don't know how to use it.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, i had Alice,Heather, Brenda, that one with the smallest Boobies dont know her Name now, than Jessica and Delizia.
Oh btw, is Sara still not in the Game?

Thx

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
For images such as this, it has units in both metric and imperial in everything except weight. Is it possible to get imperial units for weight as well, ex: weight: 118.8lbs (54kg)

Also for the dialogue, can you include in the preferences whether they will use metric or imperial units when talking about weights and lengths?Right now they use imperial for lengths and metric for weights and that has me all mixed up. :unsure:
screenshot0001.png

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
Real People who could totally be characters in this game. At least my headcanon when I look at them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 22. of October 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
43 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • Joy will get a new appointment in her office to continue Sara's quest concerning her experiments --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • Delizia will be converted to role staff and will become head nurse --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes

Bug fixes

• After Yvette's meeting with Joy, she asks you to go down to the pool even though it was raining --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • After winning at strip poker, for some girls, for a very short time the undressed image was shown too early --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • In the message for the reward appointment from Eva in the player room, the text says "Yvette's room" --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • During her strength training quest, you could visit Delizia during daytime, although it was only supposed to be possible at midnight or later --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.2.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.2.0 --> no idea yet

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Delizia becoming part of the "Staff" is good news since that mean she'll always be at the island... hopefully Renee also get promoted to "Staff" as "Head Massage Therapist" or something along those lines.

And I'm somewhat happy he's getting rid of those ridiculous self-fulfilling Tiers... Hopefully that will mean more content for some of those "less liked" girls stuck at previous Tier 3...

Halorderd

Feb 14, 2020
i need help with something, idk with but when i tried to unlock amy night bar bathroom scene (the normal scene, no the sex scene) after pass the scene, that scene does not unlock in the gallery, i tried everything: modify the stats with commands, start the scene with the night bar full, everything, but nothing happen, and when i tried do the sex scene, that scene does unlock normally, is that a bug or something?

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Got an issue with the game. When I move the mouse around to different buttons, other buttons start glitching and spazzing out without reason. This has happened to me before with other Renpy games and I don't know how to fix it. At this rate it'll give me epilepsy. Any way to fix this issue?

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I just went through a lot of the Renpy games I have installed on my computer, and they all have the exact same issue. Hovering over different buttons causes most of them to flicker and travel as far up as they can go before stopping. If I download a new game, it doesn't immediately have this issue, but over time they all eventually get the same glitch. I can't even play my games anymore because of this glitch because it hurts my eyes. This has to be an issue with Renpy, but I don't know where to go to resolve this bullshit

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes