rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
If you press the message before it starts, it will start immediately, not get you to the pool or where ever it is early.
I understand that. I'm talking about events scheduled hourslater, for example 4pm, and if I go there in the AM the event starts immediately. Alice's workout scenes come to mind. They're supposed to be late evening, but when I went to the gym in the morning, it triggered the scene, then it would trigger again later.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I understand that. I'm talking about events scheduled hourslater, for example 4pm, and if I go there in the AM the event starts immediately. Alice's workout scenes come to mind. They're supposed to be late evening, but when I went to the gym in the morning, it triggered the scene, then it would trigger again later.
Since you didn't mention it, I'll ask. You are playing v.0.3.1.1, which you downloaded from the developer's Patreon page right? The reason I ask, is that there were reports by some, that the update to v0.3.1.1 linked on this site caused prroblems for some.

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
Also, don't take this the wrong way. The dialogue could use some polish. It seems like it might have been translated from another language. The word choice feels a bit off. Clunky? There's obviously the occasional typo. That's going to happen anywhere. But something about the dialogue just seemed weird.

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
I am playing 0.3.1.1 but honestly I don't remember if I got it from the forum or the Patreon. I'll download the one from the Patreon and copy my local saves over.

Reactions: ZenGarden

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Also, don't take this the wrong way. The dialogue could use some polish. It seems like it might have been translated from another language. The word choice feels a bit off. Clunky? There's obviously the occasional typo. That's going to happen anywhere. But something about the dialogue just seemed weird.
You need to provide an example of what you are talking about. The word 'choice' is used more than once during the game and in more than one appointment/event/scene.

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
You need to provide an example of what you are talking about. The word 'choice' is used more than once during the game and in more than one appointment/event/scene.
Word choice, as in the words the person writing the dialogue chose to use.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well, here's one example -

Arrival Reception Speech.png

I didn't fast forward through the opening this time, and found a few things like this.

I've been making annotated shots like this, this play-through, but I don't want to flood the thread with them.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Well, here's one example -

View attachment 1461846

I didn't fast forward through the opening this time, and found a few things like this.

I've been making annotated shots like this, this play-through, but I don't want to flood the thread with them.
Grammatical errors will be missed. Compile them and then save everything to a zip file and upload to a free hoster site and send Darkhound the link.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Pretty sure English isn't Darkhound's first language, I believe he is German, but his game makes a WHOLE lot more sense grammatically than some games I have seen, Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

Reactions: bdp77 and norb82

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
Pretty sure English isn't Darkhound's first language, I believe he is German, but his game makes a WHOLE lot more sense grammatically than some games I have seen,
Right. That's kind of what I was talking about. It's not incomprehensible at all. It's just a bit strange. I'm definitely not trying to be overly critical. My wife's first language isn't English either so I can get that some mannerisms and colloquialisms can be hard to pick up or translate.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Grammatical errors will be missed. Compile them and then save everything to a zip file and upload to a free hoster site and send Darkhound the link.
It's not a grammatical error. It's like a typo. The brain is faster than the hand and some words are simply left out so that the result is not a complete sentence and/or doesn't make sense.
It's not necessary to provide "corrections" for things like that. Send me a screenshot or the text (exactly as it is) and I will fix it.
Write 300k words and try to not have hundreds of mistakes like that. It's impossible without spending a lot of additional time and having several editors. I read/play every scene at least once after writing it, but pretty sure there are still a lot of errors with it's, its, missing letters etc.

Last edited:

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
I'm having an issue now where (for example) if I have an appointment at the pool like the Wet t-shirt contest, if I'm at the pool early, it will trigger immediately and will repeat every time time advances, so every 30 minutes so long as I'm still at the pool.
Yeah, have the same. It goes for any appointment anywhere really (wet t-shird/butt contests, gym workouts etc)

Edit: Reading back, I have the 0.3.1.1 PC version downloaded from the link here.

Last edited:

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
Yeah, have the same. It goes for any appointment anywhere really (wet t-shird/butt contests, gym workouts etc)

Edit: Reading back, I have the 0.3.1.1 PC version downloaded from the link here.
Yeah I went to the Patreon, downloaded 0.3.1.0 and the 0.3.1.1 update, copied my \game\saves file over. It -seems- to work at the moment. I haven't had that issue again (yet).

I was thinking yesterday about story suggestions, so I'll type them out while I'm thinking about them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah I went to the Patreon, downloaded 0.3.1.0 and the 0.3.1.1 update, copied my \game\saves file over. It -seems- to work at the moment. I haven't had that issue again (yet).

I was thinking yesterday about story suggestions, so I'll type them out while I'm thinking about them.

I like the way you think!!!!

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Can anyone help?
The Game begun, but as soon i was at the Reception i could not see Alice, only saw black, when i left the Reception some kind of transparent Alpha Background appeared and Alice was a Dwarf, like a tiny Woman?
How to fix this?
Tysm

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Can anyone help?
The Game begun, but as soon i was at the Reception i could not see Alice, only saw black, when i left the Reception some kind of transparent Alpha Background appeared and Alice was a Dwarf, like a tiny Woman?
How to fix this?
Tysm
Sadly you're late.
Yesterday i waited the full moon, and made a sacrifice to the Boob Goddess. Drink a lot of beer. (y)
Now the game works well. :cool:
You can wait the next one, ignore the issue or wait for 0.3.2
Or simply drink more beer. :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes