Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Do you actually read the dialogue when it appears on the screen or just skip over it? I ask, because each and every girl says they will call you by your name when you ask them to and they get to know you better. That means you have to play the game and talk and interact with them.
Oh my God, I'm an idiot, There's an option "Talk about other topics" and I never noticed it Fuck I'm dumb....

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
The new evening outfits (0.3.2 preview)
Since I only made this post "patron only" because I had to due to the nudity, here it is for everyone.

View attachment 1555619

Hello my friends,

today I have some previews of the girl's new evening outfits for you.
The images also show the girls different moods. A new feature that will be added with 0.3.2.
All the new sprites are in even higher resolution, making for an even better game experience.
First image:
  • On the left, you can see "happy" Yvette wearing her skimpy outfit.
  • In the middle is "angry" Amy in her sexy outfit.
  • On the right side is Sara wearing her new (third) outfit option
Second image:
  • Left side is "horny" Yvette wearing her sexy evening dress
  • Beside her is "basic mood" Amy in her sexy evening outfit
The other images should speak for themselves and don't require additional explanations. I've added them for your enjoyment.

Take care everyone and happy holidays!
Darkhound

View attachment 1555621 View attachment 1555623 View attachment 1555624 View attachment 1555625 View attachment 1555626
are my eyes playing tricks or has Amy's muscles grown? :love: Even if not, I'm loving these pics!

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
Also, all these dialogues where the girl is like "Want to go again?" and the protag is like "I don't think I can..."

Make that an endurance and lust check. Just keep railing them until endurance or lust hit 0 :sneaky:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

JJ9898

Oct 5, 2019
I'm looking for someone to share this game save file.
This game is so hard to play with just one companion mode.
I would appreciate it if you could share the save file that is open until v0.3.1.1

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.3.1.x and later (mod version 0.1.3)

Hello everyone!

This is the new version 0.1.3 of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.3.1.x and later.

The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed (bugs have been fixed now)
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missing images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • it now displays the location of each (regular) girl and even allows to change it
  • it allows to switch the general cheats on and off (rollback at hotshots and you can see who has teh winning hand at poker)
  • Sara's special self tan lotion can be added once you have finished the quest line
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 1432629 View attachment 1432630 View attachment 1432631 View attachment 1432632
Stupid question but on Windows does this mean extract the zip to the folder where the '.exe' files, 'game', 'renpy', & 'lib' file are located? Cuz I don't see the icon(s) for the mod anywhere in the game.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Stupid question but on Windows does this mean extract the zip to the folder where the '.exe' files, 'game', 'renpy', & 'lib' file are located? Cuz I don't see the icon(s) for the mod anywhere in the game.
Pretty sure you can figure it out on your own. Just look at the files and the folder structure inside the zip and compare it with the game folder. It's really obvious where to extract it to.
Otherwise just follow the instructions. I have already written where to extract it to.
"where you installed your Holiday Island main game" --> yes, this is where the exe file is

Reactions: MarsUltor

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You know there is also a Companion Guide that you can download and READ. How to install the game, updates, mods, tips, tricks, etc. are all included. Find it linked on the first page of this thread.

Capture.JPG

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
You know there is also a Companion Guide that you can download and READ. How to install the game, updates, mods, tips, tricks, etc. are all included. Find it linked on the first page of this thread.

View attachment 1557584
Yeah that's where I got it from. Was still having issues getting it to pop up in the actual game itself, since it's been a while since I played. Thanks anyways people!

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Yes, that is Sara. How to get her, to make a long story short, read the guide from page 1. It takes too long to repeat it all here.
Wait Sara Hill? They don't look the same....
Are there 2 Saras?
Oh wait, Genetics field? Is that going where I think it's going?

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes