fjdklafda

Jul 8, 2020
Ask her to flash her breasts. The trigger has been added only a couple of updates before, so maybe the game doesn't know that you've seen her topless before.
But I have triggered the first visit where it also requires me seeing her topless, just the second visit that I cannot trigger, it's weird. Could it be that she's doing the cleaning service and she happens to be in her room?

Last edited:

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I really dont understand the devs decision to add more girls to the game when there are already girls in the game with no new content added to them in over a year (Natasha for example). Then there are characters who are overloaded with content. (Yvette & Amy). Some consistency needs established.

BTW, the "triggers" are becoming more convoluted, contrived, and tedious with each new update. Whats so hard about meeting a girl at certain place at a certain time? I shouldnt have to search for a walkthrough for the walkthrough.

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
Are there any other requirements to trigger Natashas night visit during her breast expansion quest?

Tried leaving the bar at 1:00 and going to bed in the bedroom like mentioned in the companion guide for a whole ingame week and even waiting in the bedroom the whole night ... no visit.

Edit: Just got the event. Got triggered when going to bed at 1:30.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Feliz Navidad

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes