Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
for some reason my game has started CTD? I closed it and when I reopened the game it wouldn't launch, I tried restarting my pc

anyone know a fix? :(

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
for some reason my game has started CTD? I closed it and when I reopened the game it wouldn't launch, I tried restarting my pc

anyone know a fix? :(
Firstly, you could scroll to the top of the page and use the search function to find an answer to a question that has been asked I don't know how many times before (certainly we are getting close to a million by now).
Secondly, you could follow the instructions on the opening page of this thread (labeled "game fix"). Most of the search results you will get via option one will point to option two anyway :).

Reactions: Bantry

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Firstly, you could scroll to the top of the page and use the search function to find an answer to a question that has been asked I don't know how many times before (certainly we are getting close to a million by now).
Secondly, you could follow the instructions on the opening page of this thread (labeled "game fix"). Most of the search results you will get via option one will point to option two anyway :).
I am sorry I am disabled (juvenille huntingtons disease) so my thought process isn't the same, it is also why I ask a lot of questions because I get confused super easy due to my disease

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Yeah I am planning on subscribing on the 19th :) (my payday)

also I got the scene with alice stuck in the gym but I didn't get the option for saying that she is so sexy that you can't resist her option or is that later?
Aly has been getting more content lately. She’s shy so it’s a slow burn with her. But I expect very good things from her soon.

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Aly has been getting more content lately. She’s shy so it’s a slow burn with her. But I expect very good things from her soon.
yeah I hope so too, I am also hoping Reneé get's more scenes even though she is a side character (I have a thing for long haired blondes xD)

also foor some reason Yumiko hasn't been coming to my night bar? according to the guide she tends the bar Sundays Wednesdays and Fridays but night day it is Jennifer?

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
also I had a sex scene with eva that I can't find in the guide? she came to my room and just started having sex with me

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
There is no 'They', just darkhound1 and up to him if thinks there is enough ROI to animate the scene. That's Return On Investment in case you were wondering. I imagine re-doing the scene will require a substantial amount of man hours.
I think that scene is from the beginnings. It is still awesome, but Darkhound developed so much since then!

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes