Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Am I the only person that this game won't start for?
Maybe, but before we can help we need more information. Playing for the first time? Windows, Mac, Android? Played before, installed the latest update and it won't start or load a save? You get the idea.

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Maybe, but before we can help we need more information. Playing for the first time? Windows, Mac, Android? Played before, installed the latest update and it won't start or load a save? You get the idea.
I played it a while ago. I tried to find the saves but they're not even there to delete the persistent ones. I'm also on windows and I appreciate whatever help you can give.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I played it a while ago. I tried to find the saves but they're not even there to delete the persistent ones. I'm also on windows and I appreciate whatever help you can give.
Have you tried the 'Game Fix' posted on the opening page of this thread? If nothing else it will tell you the two locations where 'saves' are stored. Secondly, download the Companion Guide and make sure you have installed the game and any updates correctly. Past that, I have no idea without seeing what is or isn't happening when you try and open the game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0360.jpg

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 20. of Mai 2022)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus for the next update in the above image. The third area of the image will be filled later on.

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.1.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.1 to 0.3.6.0 has:
298 additional renders, videos or sound files
100 updated renders

New features and content
  • The MC chats some more with Mia, before he says goodbye and Sara takes him back to the surface --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Jessica gets a lap dance poker reward add-on --> still working on it
  • Jessica's poker play scene is remade --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Ivy gets a posing scene at the MC's room --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Deliza gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

UndeadViking

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone able to put a full save in the OP?
Tried to find one using the search button but only people asking for it and nobody actually delivering.
(Ye, I need it too).

Edit: I know is a sandbox game with no end, but maybe a save where you've everything unlocked would be helpful.

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
Anyone able to put a full save in the OP?
Tried to find one using the search button but only people asking for it and nobody actually delivering.
(Ye, I need it too).

Edit: I know is a sandbox game with no end, but maybe a save where you've everything unlocked would be helpful.
A game like this, totally casual with 0 grinding and with lots of hints and tips to get everything properly and quite fast doesn't need a "fullly unlocked save". Trust me, you can only fully enjoy the game if you get involved in it and the "misteries" that go around de MC, as why the MC was chosen for that "vacation" and why do they need that much quantity of samples xD
If you get that kind of save, you'll just be a headless chicken roaming around in the island with no idea of what to do.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I was visiting the gym at 2:30 to catch Mercedes,for more than 2 weeks and she is never there. I did all previous tasks. Do I need to trigger somehow?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was visiting the gym at 2:30 to catch Mercedes,for more than 2 weeks and she is never there. I did all previous tasks. Do I need to trigger somehow?
No, that's random. But you don't have to visit the gym every day, just put Mercedes onto your tracker and check where she is during the night, and just hit the gym when you see that location.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Not that I can think of, providing, as you say, you have completed all the other related stuff, like the pool, etc. You are also visiting the gym at 02:30 after having the Nightbar close right? Meaning at 02:00 when the Nightbar closes and you are sent to your room you wait 30 minutes and then head to the gym.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes