dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
That's because there is NO option to change breast size. If you are referring to your initial choice of breast size, body type, etc. that you originally make, that is only used to determine which girls are initially on the island. All is explained in the Companion Guide. You'll also find the statement that the Developer likes women with larger breasts and all the girls have D-cups or larger, accept it or find another game.
I'm not even complaining lol, no need to be so hostile. I was just wondering if that was an option since that was what i was picking up from reading the features of the mod. Chill out

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'm not even complaining lol, no need to be so hostile. I was just wondering if that was an option since that was what i was picking up from reading the features of the mod. Chill out
Holiday Island included a very large line up back in 2017.

In retrospect this line up was too large (impossible amount of work, little time for side characters)
And also too diverse (too different girls with different technical needs, some were essentially prototypes).

As an additional side effect, the diversity made the game "catch" people who are not in its intended audience.
Which in turn lead to chest size "chats", which is a really tired topic here almost 5 years on.

So you are simply getting the consolidated summary response that covers all areas of the topic in advance, including a "dead topic, not having that talk again" part (most who ask do so to complain, they want smaller)

Last edited:

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Holiday Island included a very large line up back in 2017.

In retrospect this line up was too large (impossible amount of work, little time for side characters)
And also too diverse (too different girls with different technical needs, some were essentially prototypes).

As an additional side effect, the diversity made the game "catch" people who are not in its intended audience.
Which in turn lead to chest size "chats", which is a really tired topic here almost 5 years on.

So you are simply getting the consolidated summary response that covers all areas of the topic in advance, including a "dead topic, not having that talk again" part (most who ask do so to complain, they want smaller)
Ok thank you for kindly explaining that to me! Much appreciated

Reactions: DuckSwim

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Ok thank you for kindly explaining that to me! Much appreciated
The thing is, you see this all the time in Threads on this site - people popping up in Threads and asking or even demanding for the characters to be changed to their interest. And you see this in all kinds of Threads, games with big or massive Boobs - people who ask if the boobs can be smaller. Games with flat-chested girls? People asking if the Boobs can made bigger.
Game about Harems? People asking for female protagonist. And so on...

So even if this was not your intend, Fans of games are probably fed up with this behavior, since in most cases, the Devs design the characters to their liking and it is just annoying of someone pops up in lets say this Thread and wants the boobs to be smaller. So "play a different game" is the best thing to say at this point.

And well, Holiday Island features a lot of things and there is a lot of stuff to do. Small-chested women are not on this list. :p

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi Can anyone mention which girls stats we should not mess or it will break?
As outlined in the Companion Guide, Amy's stats are fixed and cannot be changed by any means, requiring you to play the game and complete her quests to advanced them. Also mentioned is that overuse of the Companion Mod or Console Codes can BORK your game. If this is your first time playing Holiday Island, download and read the Companion Guide for hints, tips, tricks, etc. I would also recommend playing the game initially without using the Companion Mod or Console Codes. After you have completed the latest version of the game and all achievements, if that is what you are going for, then you can go back and do multiple play throughs to revisit favorite events/scenes and/or different paths.

lvertzn

May 27, 2022
So I'm on mac and my game suddenly just stopped working, I can't even launch it anymore since the app crashes the moment i open it. Does anyone else have this issue or know about a solution?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So I'm on mac and my game suddenly just stopped working, I can't even launch it anymore since the app crashes the moment i open it. Does anyone else have this issue or know about a solution?
Have you tried the game fix mentioned in the first post on page 1?

Reactions: Bantry

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The first thing I tried was reinstalling the game so and now I can't find a save folder anymore
That does not answer Zapalbugs question.

The catch is, as described in the fix, that there are files in two folders involved.
The one under the user (appdata) would not be affected by a reinstall as it is not located together with the game.

As we are not in a release period, and the version is pretty stable, the only known reason why the game would suddenly stop working / refusing to start is the situation described in the fix.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Not Data Hi there, having been a bit frustrated myself with how needlessly convoluted Sara's quest has been so far (in one of my rare but - hopefully - constructive criticisms of our beloved content creator darkhound1 :) ), I'll try to offer you my two cents on your stuck point.

For me it has worked this way: before Sara can appear at the bar in her white shirt and blue jeans shorts attire (and with a pill in her system), you need to have met her in her red and black dress TWICE and have held her hand BOTH times. If the second times she sends you a naughty sms with a pink toy in it, you're on the right track.
The problem is that even if you've done all that, her attire is still randomized, so save your game before going to bed at the eve of your third saturday with her, save again in the morning, and then skip time until the bar opens: if she's in red and black, reload from before bed; if she's in white and blue, you can safely reload from the morning.

Hope this is clear and helpful enough.

---

Quick edit about love levels: at the begining of my second drinking night with Sara (the one that ended with an sms) her love was at 68, but it skyrocketed to 83 by the end of it (including the kiss). I'm not sure about what the precise requirements are, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not Data and Bantry

kuyakiki

Dec 19, 2021
Does anyone know what is wrong, I can't seem to get the game to start at all. Is anyone else with a macbook having the same issue? I have tried installing the companion mod and it hasn't helped yet.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0360.jpg

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 30. of May 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
401 additional renders, videos or sound files
177 updated renders

New features and content
  • The MC chats some more with Mia, before he says goodbye and Sara takes him back to the surface --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jessica gets a lap dance poker reward add-on --> still working on it
  • Jessica's poker play scene is remade --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Ivy gets a posing scene at the MC's room --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey will get a workout yoga scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Lacey will be replaced by a new and very much improved version. All her character sprites are remade and she gets some new outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Delizia gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet

Last edited:

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
View attachment 1836201

Version 0.3.6 - development news (updated 28. of May 2022)

Hi guys and gals,​
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.6).​
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.5.0.
The next main release is 0.3.6 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
An incremental update to 0.3.5.1 will be released soon for Windows, Linux and Mac. Also a full update for Android version 0.3.5.1 will be released soon.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.5.0 to 0.3.6.0 has:
362 additional renders, videos or sound files
177 updated renders

New features and content
  • The MC chats some more with Mia, before he says goodbye and Sara takes him back to the surface --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Sara takes a blood sample from the MC --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • The MC chats with Mia and gets a MRI for his ankle --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Daniela does a MRI on Mia and the MC meets Mia for the first time --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jessica gets a lap dance poker reward add-on --> still working on it
  • Jessica's poker play scene is remade --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Ivy gets a posing scene at the MC's room --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Ivy gets an improved breast bump event with new renders --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Lacey will get a workout yoga scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Lacey will be replaced by a new and very much improved version. All her character sprites are remade and she gets some new outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Sara picks up the MC at his room for a checkup on his ankle --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a workout shower scene with a happy ending for the MC --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Aly gets a remade and very much improved workout bench press scene with three achievements --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • Delizia gets new sperm congestion problem scenes for both of her nurse outfits --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
  • You will be able to ask Yvette to go to the sauna with you. She will get a short walk to and enter the sauna sequence. --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Yvette gets new high res character sprites for her swimwear, including emotions --> will be part of 0.3.6.0
Bug fixes
  • Alice breast type still showed unknown after a walk on the beach with her --> will be fixed with 0.3.6.0
Is the update going to break save games?:

0.3.6.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
Estimated release dates:

0.3.6.0 --> no idea yet
look at those legs!
before this I didn't even know who Lacy was XD

• Wow
Reactions: zapallbugs

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Not Data Hi there, having been a bit frustrated myself with how needlessly convoluted Sara's quest has been so far (in one of my rare but - hopefully - constructive criticisms of our beloved content creator darkhound1 :) ), I'll try to offer you my two cents on your stuck point.

For me it has worked this way: before Sara can appear at the bar in her white shirt and blue jeans shorts attire (and with a pill in her system), you need to have met her in her red and black dress TWICE and have held her hand BOTH times. If the second times she sends you a naughty sms with a pink toy in it, you're on the right track.
The problem is that even if you've done all that, her attire is still randomized, so save your game before going to bed at the eve of your third saturday with her, save again in the morning, and then skip time until the bar opens: if she's in red and black, reload from before bed; if she's in white and blue, you can safely reload from the morning.

Hope this is clear and helpful enough.

---

Quick edit about love levels: at the begining of my second drinking night with Sara (the one that ended with an sms) her love was at 68, but it skyrocketed to 83 by the end of it (including the kiss). I'm not sure about what the precise requirements are, though.
Thanks for your input. It was the most informative yet. I have met Sara at least four or five times in her red and black dress while holding her hand. So far, nothing has happened. I am guessing this is because her love level is too low. Apparently, I have not been interacting with her enough beforehand.

If her love level gets high enough, I predict she will take pill at night bar after hand holding which leads me to visit Joy and then Jennifer.

Reactions: Bantry

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for your input. It was the most informative yet. I have met Sara at least four or five times in her red and black dress while holding her hand. So far, nothing has happened. I am guessing this is because her love level is too low. Apparently, I have not been interacting with her enough beforehand.

If her love level gets high enough, I predict she will take pill at night bar after hand holding which leads me to visit Joy and then Jennifer.
Whether she takes the pill or not appears random so I used this approach:
  1. Make a save before sleeping to start Friday
  2. Make a separate save once you've slept
  3. Head to somewhere you don't get random encounters (reception works well) and pass time until the night-bar opens
  4. If Sara is in the outfit you're looking for, reload the save from the morning and play the day out.
  5. If she wasn't, reload the save from before you slept and go to step 2
I like that the process of getting to know Sara is slowed down as it makes it feel more like you're developing a proper relationship there. However, I feel that the addition of RNG with that makes it too grindy. I think it would make more sense if you could ask her to change outfit or take the pill after the first time she does either would be better and fit in with how you get similar progression with the other ladies.

Ahmed Chester

Jul 20, 2018
I have finished every single achievement and also got the Easter eggs, but there are 3 achievements that I don't know how to complete them
1st Alice sexting, I got 6/8
2nd Yvette sexting, I got 11/14
3rd Jennifer grope/flash boobs/ pose butt, I got 6/9
can anyone help?
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have finished every single achievement and also got the Easter eggs, but there are 3 achievements that I don't know how to complete them
1st Alice sexting, I got 6/8
2nd Yvette sexting, I got 11/14
3rd Jennifer grope/flash boobs/ pose butt, I got 6/9
can anyone help?
View attachment 1838652 View attachment 1838653 View attachment 1838654
To my knowledge:
Alice: the 2 missing pictures aren't available yet
Yvette: I think you're missing the Yvette's sister pictures or some of them, I don't remember what triggers them
Jennifer: no idea, probablty not available yet

Last edited:

Ahmed Chester

Jul 20, 2018
To my knowledge:
Alice: the 2 missing pictures aren't available yet
Yvette: I think you're missing the Yvette's sister pictures or some of them, I don't remember what triggers them
Jennifer: no idea, probablty not available yet
I have got 3 pics of her sister, 2 pics at pool, 4 pics with the blue lingerie, a pic with Yumiko's outfit and a pic with the 2nd night outfit
Those are the 11 pics that I got
How can I get the missing 3?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes