giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Holiday Island [v0.3.5.1] [darkhound1]

COMPRESSED PC:

SIZE: ~ 807 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Hi folks. I have a couple of questions for you. I could not see these addressed in the Companion Guide.

1) I seem to be stuck with the Sara updates in the Night Bar. She always wears the same dark red outfit and says and does the same things after I hold her hand. She talks about taking pills but it doesn't go beyond that. I do not even see a way to make an appointment with Joy to express my concern about Sara's pill taking. I printed off page 131 of the Companion Guide. I went over it with a fine toothed comb. That didn't work so I decided to read it. These questions do not seem to be covered here and I doubt they would be on another page.

My best guess is her love stats are not high enough. They are currently maxed at 70/70 but the love check still fails. Do they need to be higher? How high do they need to be to see progress?

2) A minor question here. Deliza just left to take her doctor's exam. While she was away, I invited another girl to the island so I have a full lot. Will I need to send a girl home and create an opening for her to come back later when she passes exam? Or will she eventually come back anyway and perform nurse duties only?

I don't have any "Anal Retentive Musings" at this time. But I might post some things I'd like to see in game some day. But first things first.

Reactions: MarsUltor

slyyfoxx99

Feb 8, 2020
1) I seem to be stuck with the Sara updates in the Night Bar. She always wears the same dark red outfit and says and does the same things after I hold her hand. She talks about taking pills but it doesn't go beyond that. I do not even see a way to make an appointment with Joy to express my concern about Sara's pill taking. I printed off page 131 of the Companion Guide. I went over it with a fine toothed comb. That didn't work so I decided to read it. These questions do not seem to be covered here and I doubt they would be on another page.
Talk to reception about making an appointment to see Joy about Sara. If you've already done that, talk to Jennifer at the Night Bar about allowing Sara to come out on more days, besides just Fridays.

2) A minor question here. Deliza just left to take her doctor's exam. While she was away, I invited another girl to the island so I have a full lot. Will I need to send a girl home and create an opening for her to come back later when she passes exam? Or will she eventually come back anyway and perform nurse duties only?
Yes you will need to send a girl home to have Deliza return to the island.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Talk to reception about making an appointment to see Joy about Sara. If you've already done that, talk to Jennifer at the Night Bar about allowing Sara to come out on more days, besides just Fridays.

Yes you will need to send a girl home to have Deliza return to the island.
For #1, I did go to reception. But I did not see that as one of the options. I can still see Joy to see if any girls need favors, but that's it. That made me think something else has to happen before it appears.

For #2, I guess I should not have invited Aly to island. I'll have to send her or somebody else home. What a waste of money!

Perhaps one of our "Well- Known" members might have something to add. Thank you all.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
For #1, I did go to reception. But I did not see that as one of the options. I can still see Joy to see if any girls need favors, but that's it. That made me think something else has to happen before it appears.

For #2, I guess I should not have invited Aly to island. I'll have to send her or somebody else home. What a waste of money!

Perhaps one of our "Well- Known" members might have something to add. Thank you all.
Talk to Jennifer on a bar shift about Sarah ;)
Also, check your tasks and quests to see what needs to be done

Last edited:

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Can someone tell me how much sex this game has? I played the game a while back but left it after seeing too many mechanics

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There is an error in variables in the script. This prevents you from creating distribution packages for Android and Mac by Ren'Py.
I have added more functionality to ren'py that is not present in the standard ren'py distribution.
In any case, compressing my android version further will only damage the image quality for very little size reduction.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Talk to Jennifer on a bar shift about Sarah ;)
Also, check your tasks and quests to see what needs to be done
No Sara options when talking to Jennifer either.

The task app says I need to "wait until she used muscle growth pills and ask about experiments." But she never seems to use them over several weeks. But I noticed that Sara's "Love Check Fails" at the end of her having a drink at the night bar. That makes me guess that her love level is too low to proceed. She just gets tired and ends the date.

Is this correct? Does Sara take the pill at the night bar while you are having a drink with her? Or is there something else I am missing?

Currently, her love level for me is 74. How high should it be? If this is the only reason, I guess I will just have to keep on kissing her and sending her love texts to get to the desired level. If getting tanning oil for Miriam raises Sara stats too, I guess I will have to do that more often too.

Plinkomeat2

May 6, 2021
Hi. Every time I go to the Doctor's Office when there's nobody present, I get this error message. I was wondering is this is a problem on my end and if so, if there's a way to fix it. Thank you.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
No Sara options when talking to Jennifer either.

The task app says I need to "wait until she used muscle growth pills and ask about experiments." But she never seems to use them over several weeks. But I noticed that Sara's "Love Check Fails" at the end of her having a drink at the night bar. That makes me guess that her love level is too low to proceed. She just gets tired and ends the date.

Is this correct? Does Sara take the pill at the night bar while you are having a drink with her? Or is there something else I am missing?

Currently, her love level for me is 74. How high should it be? If this is the only reason, I guess I will just have to keep on kissing her and sending her love texts to get to the desired level. If getting tanning oil for Miriam raises Sara stats too, I guess I will have to do that more often too.
Good idea is to gift Sarah when she is at the bar and get her stats up that should get her love up enough to pass the check.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you change breast sizes using the companion mod? I can't find the option in game
That's because there is NO option to change breast size. If you are referring to your initial choice of breast size, body type, etc. that you originally make, that is only used to determine which girls are initially on the island. All is explained in the Companion Guide. You'll also find the statement that the Developer likes women with larger breasts and all the girls have D-cups or larger, accept it or find another game.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes