Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Ahmed Chester from your description and by comparing with the full set I have, you're missing one more picture of her sister (there are two of her in a pink dress, one in a blue bikini, and one with the same bikini where she jumps with Yvette) which should sooner or later trigger automatically, and two pictures of Yvette in her DARK blue lingerie: visit her late at night until she's wearing that and she will send two pictures as a reward for liking it.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have got 3 pics of her sister, 2 pics at pool, 4 pics with the blue lingerie, a pic with Yumiko's outfit and a pic with the 2nd night outfit
Those are the 11 pics that I got
How can I get the missing 3?
If I'm not mistaken, you're missing 1 sister picture, 1 sexting (from one of her bar scene in white/pink dress) and one in her dark blue nightware.

Sexting white/pink dress:
1653909078492.png
Dark blue nightware :
1653909031943.png

min6879

Apr 17, 2018
Does anyone know about this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/background_overlay.webp'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/background_overlay.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3611, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2441, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 777, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 681, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 933, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 116, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e
Exception: Could not load image u'gui/background_overlay.webp': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.5.1
Tue May 31 01:34:22 2022

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Monsieur X I think that the one you called "white/pink dress" is what Ahmed Chester called "2nd night outfit", I'm pretty sure he's missing both dark blue lingerie ones (on top of one more sisterly love pic, of course).

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
TOP 10 THINGS NOTDATA WOULD LIKE TO SEE ON HOLIDAY ISLAND

First some caveats:

1) These are not criticisms. I love this game. I have tried other erotic games, but always come back here.

2) I admit many of these are not possible. Others will be unpopular ideas. In fact, I might be the only one here who likes some.

3) Some of these are repeats from a post I wrote a year or two ago. But I thought I would repeat them for newbies who missed them the first time around.

AND AWAY WE GO!

10) Hot tubs. They do exist on the island but never seem to be used (except Joy once in a photo). Wouldn't it be nice to spend some time in one with some of the girls? There is apparently one in MC's new room we never see. Some of the girls were seen with tubs in their rooms too. Maybe a long term plan to build one near the pool is possible too.

9) I'd like to see what happens if a girl actually gets DQd for flashing her boobs in the Wet T-Shirt contest. I've seen the same girl do it twice in one contest and gets away with it. Maybe they realize that Jennifer is a softie and would never follow through on the threat.

8) I'd like to see the girl actually give a new response if you tell them they look lost or worried. Was this feature ever used? Maybe it was early in the game and I forgot. Anyway, it could lead to a new quest.

7) Gelaxais beer! I like to try and work in a beer reference when I can ad nauseum. A nice cold beer would hit the spot at the night bar, the tiki bar, or the dinner table. Maybe if a new dinner date is created with one of the girls, it can be a casual one
watching a football game or something. Than beer drinking would be appropriate.

6) More on Miriam and Mercedes actually doing their job. The only example we've had so far is Miriam helping MC after hurting ankle. I have yet to see anybody needing CPR or something like that. And everybody is nice at the Night Bar. Who needs a security guard? There are no fights to stop. Nobody needs to get bounced.

5) I enjoyed the adventure with the lab when MC sprained ankle. I hope to see a similar adventure taking place is a new setting some day. Miriam gave us the teaser of Joy's yacht sailing nearby with more girls. Who wouldn't like to take a field trip on that yacht interacting with some new girls. Maybe MC can invite an island girl to join him. PS: I thought of this before learning of the lab return next update.

4) The ability to send texts to girls not on the island. Does our cell phone not work on the mainland? It would be interesting to see reactions. Which girls would get angry and rant about being sent home? And which girls would be touched that you are still thinking of them? The latter might have a story about what they are doing and even send a photo.

3) Usually, a gym shower is uneventful. If the girl showering sign is up, only bad things will happen if you try and go in. How about a scene if MC enters an empty gym shower, but a girl walks in later? It is not clear whether MC has to hang a sign before he goes in.

2) I'd like to see Renee expand her horizons and offer erotic massages too. After all, she is the go to girl for massage training. I'd like to think she has the know-how. Maybe she won't want to do it early in the game. But as her affection/love/lust stats increase, she may change her mind.

1) I'd like to see something new with my binoculars off the balcony in my room. Perhaps this time it can be a random surprise rather than a scheduled event. I ranked this one #1 since I believe it is the most feasible. And the possibilities are endless!

Well what do you think? Which of these do you think are good ideas? Which ones are lousy? Why or why not? I welcome both good and bad comments. I can take it.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
One that did not make the list was the option to put a randomizer as to how girl dresses. Then I thought, "Naah" that's not important.

I don't know the importance of the power bars. But everybody there is over 21. Let's have a Gelaxis beer vending machine! There are probably no condom machines in the restrooms. How would everybody get there sperm samples?

Come to think of it, where are the public restrooms? Are they unisex? It may not be worth the expense to have a men's room for just one guy! Would they bother to install urinals?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MarsUltor

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Well, Jennifer has been known to share a special whiskey or two with MC every now and then. Maybe the legal drinking age is lower over there. In lieu of beer vending machines, I'll be happy with a can or two of Gelaxis in my mini-bar. As long as Yumiko is available to open them for me! ;)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
look at those legs!
before this I didn't even know who Lacy was XD
With every remodel he does the fans have to tear up previous best girl tier lists and start again lol. Definite vindication to the devs hard work as i'm sure your not the only one who overlooked Lacey before and much like Ivy it's a great way to entice players to check out some of the lesser popular girls finally as well as give him an excuse to give them more content at the same time. Hell it even gives hype to seeing old content again (with new model) lol

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
<snip>

7) Gelaxais beer! I like to try and work in a beer reference when I can ad nauseum. A nice cold beer would hit the spot at the night bar, the tiki bar, or the dinner table. Maybe if a new dinner date is created with one of the girls, it can be a casual one
watching a football game or something. Than beer drinking would be appropriate.

<snip>

2) I'd like to see Renee expand her horizons and offer erotic massages too. After all, she is the go to girl for massage training. I'd like to think she has the know-how. Maybe she won't want to do it early in the game. But as her affection/love/lust stats increase, she may change her mind.
Regarding item 7: You missed the special shipment Bantry and I had shipped in 2020 for the Browns playoff game. After our behavior, Joy banned beer forever. Good thing she doesn't know about the OTHER stash we used to drown our sorrows... Then there's the OTHER other stash...

Regarding item 2: If only. :cry:

Oct 26, 2017
well I like to think since author is German that EU rules apply so drinking is ok at 18.
and lets not discuss witch football will be watched. Or maybe it is perfect opportunity to merge 6 and 7.

Reactions: BDMick

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
With every remodel he does the fans have to tear up previous best girl tier lists and start again lol. Definite vindication to the devs hard work as i'm sure your not the only one who overlooked Lacey before and much like Ivy it's a great way to entice players to check out some of the lesser popular girls finally as well as give him an excuse to give them more content at the same time. Hell it even gives hype to seeing old content again (with new model) lol
There is indeed a lot of hard work and thought put into it.

As for any tearing up of lists, that runs out of steam rather quickly actually, when it comes to remodelling at least. The reason for this is that a girl needs to have,
  • A compelling techncial need
  • A high quality "replacement" source
  • Limited content (time required to recreate)
  • Serve a developer purpose
So there is a very limited field when it comes to changing a girl in any major way (small upgrades is a different matter).

It actually boils down to Yumiko as Delizia, Brenda, Ivy and Lacey are converted, done, remodelled and remodelled (every other restort guest or candidate has too much content, it would take ages to redo).

But Yumiko only ticks 2 (source, limited content) of the 4 boxes.

And she is a special (an additional girl rather than a remodel is the obivous choice for them, as they are not in the resort loop) (edit : am not saying change Yumiko, this is just a techincal explanation of criteria this).

So most lists should be safe soon :)

Anyways, just a bit about remodelling, I am pretty familiar with it (Ivy, Lacey) and I thought it worth a post.

And I suppose I am also a bit amused by the fact I became the source of her restoration after all those years of advocating her removal. I probably have to make 20 "Faye" girls to compensate now :D

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
What about Renee?
Renee is not an obvious candidate for a remodel.
  • She has no sources
  • She has a ton of renders
Also,
  • A remodel would likely change her a lot
    • She is high contrast
    • Have difficult to use hair
I suppose it could be said that a Renee remodel would be a new girl and the new girl would not be Renee.

And of course it would take a lot more time that anything seen for Ivy and Lacey to redo her content
(she has double Lacey's).

(just my evaluation, abstact "what-if" thingie, non-game related)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Renee is not an obvious candidate for a remodel.
  • She has no sources
  • She has a ton of renders
Also,
  • A remodel would likely change her a lot
    • She is high contrast
    • Have difficult to use hair
I suppose it could be said that a Renee remodel would be a new girl and the new girl would not be Renee.

And of course it would take a lot more time that anything seen for Ivy and Lacey to redo her content
(she has double Lacey's).

(just my evaluation, abstact "what-if" thingie, non-game related)
Pity especially about the difficult hair. Just like with Delizia, I personally would love to see a lot more of her (without dissing any of the other girls, Amy and Alice may well be my faves even if not a big breast lover per se, but hey a woman is more as her breasts and the rest of them is gorgeous as well :p) and well that is unfortunately a really good reason for Darkhound to be reluctant to give her too much time. :)

Reactions: 882036
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes