xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bubba6393 Well I didn´t overthink that too much what I did and prooved to be effective, is start 2 shots, strip 1 shot,strip,1 shot, strip the key is that you have to loose your fabrics as well, usually the girls go straight for undress, Amy is there a tough cookie tough ;)

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Bubba6393 Well I didn´t overthink that too much what I did and proved to be effective, is start 2 shots, strip 1 shot,strip,1 shot, strip the key is that you have to loose your fabrics as well, usually the girls go straight for undress, Amy is there a tough cookie tough ;)
Ok so if I understood what you said you start it off with 2 shots then strip and once you do that it's best to alternate stripping and drinking. It is also best for me to loose a few pieces as well correct?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bubba6393 that´s correct that is what I do, only with Amy you have to improvise a bit, she trys to get you drunk fast sometimes.
Hot Shots is a nice Puzzle game if you sometimes don´t want the H scenes (I play it just for fun as well the poker)

Reactions: Draco6393

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
xapican Do you know how to level up the girls?
Not shure what you mean by level up, but what I do (tip from grandmaster Bantry) is I focus on a girl, with the interactions, first talk (raise Affection) then a gift (to raise love) after that I start with body contact, Hugging, Kissing, make shure to have a lot of company favor (sperm samples) to buy the gifts.
once reached the level and most of the achievements, I focus on another girl, exeption is Amy she has another dynamic to raise her Love lust and afection stats but In yankeeInKy guide it is very good described
Or do I level up myself?
You have to or you won´t be able to reach some achievements (weight lifting, sneaking) the good thing is that the dialoges of the game give you hints (problem is not getting distracted by the assets of the girls)

Last edited:

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
This is also what I meant when I was talking about attractiveness. While this picture is also here I can also ask if I know her breast size 32 E, why does it say unknown next to it?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This is what I mean by level up
Yeah, that is what I told u Interact with her talk compliment etc. the unknown behind her Bust size is if they Boobies are natural or Implants that´s why it still stands there, the other unknown u can ask her sometimes there is an afection penality nevermind, you can recover by chating with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Draco6393

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Ok so if I understood what you said you start it off with 2 shots then strip and once you do that it's best to alternate stripping and drinking. It is also best for me to loose a few pieces as well correct?
The reason for using that sequence is that if you ask them to strip and they refuse (choosing to drink instead), heat goes down. As for loosing a few pieces yourself, it's their choice of whether they'll ask you to strip or drink... but yeah, if you keep "winning" and they keep "loosing" (meaning you answer correctly and they answer wrong) you'll probably not get the heat to a 100.

Keep in mind that type of question asked also have a chance to raise heat (hard ones almost always raise it by a few points) as do some of the correct answers you make. Another nice but not exactly easy way to raise heat is to drop a quarter in Yumiko's cleavage during Quarters game...

Reactions: xapican and Bantry

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Ok now I would like to know why I get - points (Natasha.) In order not to get them do I have to interact with each girl throughout the week?

reeres666

Sep 20, 2017
Was looking and saw that i only had 6/9 for jennifers special actions eg. poses. I have 3 in the gym and 3 in the bar, deos anybody know what the other 3 are?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to do this quest? The doctor office closes at 16:00 so I can't go there late at night. I go to her room and all it gives me is to either just tell her HI or to meet her somewhere and the only location is the bar. I meet her at the bar and it doesn't give me the option to tell her anything

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes