Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a way to increase the girls endurance?
Not sure why one would be concerned about a girl's endurance, as it has almost zero bearing within the game. Eva in the elevator, being the situation that immediately comes to mind. Some girl's increase through various events/scenes. The most obvious ones take place in the gym as their endurance is also linked with their strength.

Reactions: xapican

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Not sure why one would be concerned about a girl's endurance, as it has almost zero bearing within the game. Eva in the elevator, being the situation that immediately comes to mind. Some girl's increase through various events/scenes. The most obvious ones take place in the gym as their endurance is also linked with their strength.
Ok so you don't really need/have to worry about the girls strength or endurance?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
The only situation I recall where it comes into play, is Eva in the elevator, where the player's endurance must exceed hers.
Ok thanks for the info. Maybe you can also explain something to me. I posted this pic a while back but I don't remember what I asked about it or what was said. If you look at Natasha's info you will see she has minus stats. What does that mean and how can I avoid that? Also on Faye's stats she has green numbers. How did I get that?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok thanks for the info. Maybe you can also explain something to me. I posted this pic a while back but I don't remember what I asked about it or what was said. If you look at Natasha's info you will see she has minus stats. What does that mean and how can I avoid that? Also on Faye's stats she has green numbers. How did I get that?
Much like real life, if you do not pay attention to a girl, her stats (love, affection, etc.) will diminish. In your posted pic, red means decrease, green means increase. That's where talking with, giving gifts, hugging, kissing, etc. come into play. Those interactions, or lack thereof, will either increase or decrease a girl's stats. Same with watching them work out in the gym will increase their strength and endurance. All part of managing the game. Some if not many have complained about the 'grind' in the game. In reality, as the developer has said, the supposed 'grind' is something you do yourself, not something the game forces you to do. IMO, the mistake many make, is to pick one girl and try and check off her achievements one by one.

Again, I'll use Eva as an example. Let's say you have decided to watch all her training in the gym to check off those achievements, consequently her strength and endurance have increased. Not a big deal right? Except your endurance has to be twice as high as hers if you are going to get all the achievements in the elevator scene. I've yet to find a reliable way to decrease those particular stats of hers without resorting to using the mod or console codes.

Bottom line is that Holiday Island is unlike any other game, in that you have juggle the relationship(s) with the girl(s) as well as manage your own stats. Thankfully, there are almost an unlimited number of 'save' slots available so the player can get a 'Do Over' as needed. Hence, the most common advice of 'Save Early, Save Often."

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bubba6393 That is why I recomended you just to Interact with the girls, to raise her Love,Affection,Lust (and don´t get distracted by the secondary Stats), then swich to another girl to do so, (Her Stats not all the Achievements) the game behaves that you get the achievements almost automatically, Once you have 2 or 3 girls level up, Belive me once you have 5 or 6 girls on the Island there is something new each hour

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Bantry so I basically need to interact with all the girls on the island (if possible) to not get the decrease in stats each night and week? Like in this pic where I lost stats every night at 24:00
Yes, the more you interact with a girl the less her stats, (love, affection, etc.) will drop. It's a bit of a juggling act, but as xapican pointed out, the various achievements will happen almost automatically as you go along.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
A girl's lust will decrease after she has sex or masturbates. At midnight, many of the girls will have been so horny for so long that they will do some self service and their lust will drop. So, even if you pay a lot of attention to them, their stats will drop.
This becomes a very nice treadmill as you kiss and grope them to 100 lust just to have it fall again, a grind, but a pleasant one.
In the end, don't worry about the girls' stats dropping. It's easy enough to get them back up after all. Besides, there are times when their stats have to be low to trigger an event, like Faye on the beach, for example.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
darkhound1
There are a lot of images for a girl's special achievement which makes it hard to keep track of what you are missing. Is there a way to split up the list a bit? For instance, Swimwear, Eveningwear, Doctor and Reception. If not, could the images be shown in order: swimwear0 grope, swimwear0 flash, swimwear0 butt, etc., instead of showing them in the order they were discovered.

I'm loving the butt poses (especially Sara!), but I'd love to see the muscular girls flex their butt for me. This might be too much effort for the benefit, but the girls could shake their butts for us if you showed the original image, then as they talk, show the same image in reverse. If this is done several times, it would give us a sexy little wiggle.

Obviously, you can think of your own ideas, but I hope that my suggestions do provide some benefit without an overload of work. My suggestions always try to avoid having you write a lot of dialogue, use few renders and are hopefully something you are already working on.

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ok, I still can't get Ivy's topless scene at the pool.
From the guide:
HOW DO I GET IVY TO POSE TOPLESS FOR ME AT THE POOL?
Ask Ivy to sit with you on the sunbeds. After some chat, she will pose and flex for you. If she is in her bikini or skimpy bikini, she will flex for you. If her lust is high and only when she is in her skimpy bikini, she will ask you to promise to behave. Then she will pose topless for you.
Notes: You have to redo Ivy’s Sunbed scene again. Play Poker with Ivy again and beat her Twice for all achievements. Brand new scene. Make sure you have 9 strength so the last scene triggers where she shows you how really strong she is.

I thought that 3.6.1 would fix her topless achievement, but I sill can't get it. I hope that once I admit I'm dumb that I will magically get it.
I think that the guide info is old. She used to ask you to behave, but now she asks you to take another look.
The notes may refer to other scenes, but I don't understand them.
Here are some questions: What bikini is Ivy wearing? Is she alone at the pool? What should her stats be? Is there an order to complimenting her? Should you look at her legs before you look a her chest?
Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: sfcpres

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ok, I still can't get Ivy's topless scene at the pool.
From the guide:
HOW DO I GET IVY TO POSE TOPLESS FOR ME AT THE POOL?
Ask Ivy to sit with you on the sunbeds. After some chat, she will pose and flex for you. If she is in her bikini or skimpy bikini, she will flex for you. If her lust is high and only when she is in her skimpy bikini, she will ask you to promise to behave. Then she will pose topless for you.
Notes: You have to redo Ivy’s Sunbed scene again. Play Poker with Ivy again and beat her Twice for all achievements. Brand new scene. Make sure you have 9 strength so the last scene triggers where she shows you how really strong she is.

I thought that 3.6.1 would fix her topless achievement, but I sill can't get it. I hope that once I admit I'm dumb that I will magically get it.
I think that the guide info is old. She used to ask you to behave, but now she asks you to take another look.
The notes may refer to other scenes, but I don't understand them.
Here are some questions: What bikini is Ivy wearing? Is she alone at the pool? What should her stats be? Is there an order to complimenting her? Should you look at her legs before you look a her chest?
Any help would be appreciated.
New Ivy posing at the pool in next update.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
DuckSwim specializes in that, EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND!!!!
Used to, but I am getting a bit old and worn, so now it is per when I remember (memory) and the general assembly's vote is favorable (body) and of course, whether Miranda lets me (my line is "yes dear").

Any want to venture a guess which girls we see?

Reactions: junior366

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Used to, but I am getting a bit old and worn, so now it is per when I remember (memory) and the general assembly's vote is favorable (body) and of course, whether Miranda lets me (my line is "yes dear").

Any want to venture a guess which girls we see?
Well, I'm pretty sure the one on the right is OG Yumiko... You've told us the names of the other two in the pool, but I don't recall their names (I'm getting old and forgetful, too)... But, what I want to know is, who is the babe in the background, walking along the edge of the pool carrying a pool ring?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes