Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Whole Hog

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys, need some help please. Does anyone know what the patch for this version in the OP covers?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm currently playing for this event, with this I'll be at 100%
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But when I get the scene there's no "cum" button and clicking outside of the box crashes the game.
Thanks in advance.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I know it is impossible but Yumiko with pony tail in the middle is so beautiful and I hope that one day we can see her in the game.
Not impossible but is indeed inching in that direction for sure :)

The Resort is full, pretty much crowded to or beyond the bursting point.

So it'd require a number of older girls to move to completed (to free Darkhound1's time) and likely also an off resort location of some sort (to avoid overcrowding/content drowning).

Also one should also keep in mind here that being a newer Yumiko generation, a Darkhound version of her would likely displace the older Yumiko (fully or partially).

But if that huge list clicks into place and Darkhound1 want to add an Asian girl? Sure, I don't mind.

Disclaimer : My view and estimate, I am not aware of any Yumiko plans.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: junior366

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You have to wait until the cum is worked into her boobs. Then the cum button will appear.
Thanks
Update : I think it may be an android issue, the sound continues but the screen still goes black and nothing happens. Phone may not have enough memory for this scene.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The older late '80's stuff is alright, definitely listenable, the new techo-danceclub stuff, just no....please don't!
I feel that, BIG time and agree 100%+ and sum.
Gotta say it, i do enjoy the music in this game.
Helpful when sorting out test-runs.

More added would be nice.
Varied 80's styles with some early 90's would be Awesome, from my perspective.
Hell, even some Satrianni and/or Vai style instrumentals would add a great touch.

Don't have to go completely old-school.
clippy3.jpg

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
I feel that, BIG time and agree 100%+ and sum.
Gotta say it, i do enjoy the music in this game.
Helpful when sorting out test-runs.

More added would be nice.
Varied 80's styles with some early 90's would be Awesome, from my perspective.
Hell, even some Satrianni and/or Vai style instrumentals would add a great touch.

Don't have to go completely old-school.
View attachment 2085146
What's wrong with Old-School?! Yeah, I know, damn I'm getting old!!! But, some Satrianni or Vai would be AWESOME!!!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
What's wrong with Old-School?! Yeah, I know, damn I'm getting old!!! But, some Satrianni or Vai would be AWESOME!!!
:LOL: Just for the record, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with Old School!
Unless it involves a MS Paper Clip, informing us our mouse moved and would we like a tutorial.
In fact, enjoy listening to old school and would welcome it in this game or any.

Majority of things i listen to these days are more Indi and may never see mainstream.
Most would only recognize if they were regular attendees whom frequent the NAMM show.
Vai, Satrianni, Vinnie Moore style instrumentals......... ah Hell YEAH!!

Just FYI, grate-gran said: "we cannot talk about how old we are unless we are over 80."
Can't speak for others but i have a lifetime or two before 80 And... NEVER go agenst GG's words.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
should change the game.. when you already done something with a girl say like your collecting phone pic's of the girls. like scenes/ event/ appointments that they won't do that thing again...
walking down the hall i run into frya so i got that pic / action... shouldn't come up again. i understand if you missed something out of the collection of that pic like fondling her breast in the hall.. but it shouldn't come up once fully completed..
walking down the hall an you get the elevator scene with eva..
the wet t-shirt butt compatition... should only show the girls that hasn't unlocked that yet.. an when all girls are completed it shouldn't send notices stating you need to do it again...
joy sending a invite to do poker..
amy inviting to her room for pizza..
when going to the pool you get girls that want a backrub/suntaning..
girls inviting to pool to spend time with... i can understand. if you want to invite them to do something.. you have the ability to go to there room an ask if you want.. but always getting phone messages of them inviting is annoying
etc...
all annoying once gotten the pic's for that scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
should change the game.. when you already done something with a girl say like your collecting phone pic's of the girls. like scenes/ event/ appointments that they won't do that thing again...
walking down the hall i run into frya so i got that pic / action... shouldn't come up again. i understand if you missed something out of the collection of that pic like fondling her breast in the hall.. but it shouldn't come up once fully completed..
walking down the hall an you get the elevator scene with eva..
the wet t-shirt butt compatition... should only show the girls that hasn't unlocked that yet.. an when all girls are completed it shouldn't send notices stating you need to do it again...
joy sending a invite to do poker..
amy inviting to her room for pizza..
when going to the pool you get girls that want a backrub/suntaning..
girls inviting to pool to spend time with... i can understand. if you want to invite them to do something.. you have the ability to go to there room an ask if you want.. but always getting phone messages of them inviting is annoying
etc...
all annoying once gotten the pic's for that scene.
Being able to toggle on/off "Completed"(needed) random events/achievements would be a good game-play feature.
After objectives/progression achieved then, choice to turn them back on for replay value.
Would make things less taxing on players set to goals at hand AND helpful for those of us doing test-runs.

gamingfr3ak

Mar 16, 2021
Is there anything wrong with taking walks on the beach in this version? I've tried doing this with girls who would have events or scenes or whatever and in most cases I'm literally not even getting the option to look/glance at their chest. It's been broken like this for a while for me. I've done a complete removal of all game files including saves and whatnot in appdata folder. Download of current version of the game and everything. They just don't seem to be working correctly for me, with any girl, at any time of day, with others present or alone.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there anything wrong with taking walks on the beach in this version? I've tried doing this with girls who would have events or scenes or whatever and in most cases I'm literally not even getting the option to look/glance at their chest. It's been broken like this for a while for me. I've done a complete removal of all game files including saves and whatnot in appdata folder. Download of current version of the game and everything. They just don't seem to be working correctly for me, with any girl, at any time of day, with others present or alone.
Do you see any red windows happening on the left of the screen with checks failiing? If so you simply lack the required stats for the scene. I doubt there is a general problem with the code as nobody else has reported this.

gamingfr3ak

Mar 16, 2021
Do you see any red windows happening on the left of the screen with checks failiing? If so you simply lack the required stats for the scene. I doubt there is a general problem with the code as nobody else has reported this.
Thanks for the response! No I'm not receiving any stat checks failing, or even being checked. I don't even get the option as to whether to glance or stare - me and whichever girl share a story each, and then at the normal point where it would give me that option I just get a "I have to go now" out of the girl.

It's with girls whose affection is at 90-100, love is between 60-80, and lust is anywhere from above 50 to max. I've tried it with a few different girls but i've tried with some Main, Regular and a Unique girl so far and have had no luck.

Any ideas about other possible triggers? Maybe I just need them in the right swimsuit piece or something? Or potentially any other things I might have to do first before these kinds of options would appear? I've played this game in a few previous versions but only very recently have had issues like this

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks for the response! No I'm not receiving any stat checks failing, or even being checked. I don't even get the option as to whether to glance or stare - me and whichever girl share a story each, and then at the normal point where it would give me that option I just get a "I have to go now" out of the girl.

It's with girls whose affection is at 90-100, love is between 60-80, and lust is anywhere from above 50 to max. I've tried it with a few different girls but i've tried with some Main, Regular and a Unique girl so far and have had no luck.

Any ideas about other possible triggers? Maybe I just need them in the right swimsuit piece or something? Or potentially any other things I might have to do first before these kinds of options would appear? I've played this game in a few previous versions but only very recently have had issues like this
Yes, swimsuit type can be a factor to trigger the scene (heather in skimpy bikini or Amy in her special sling bikini for examples).

gamingfr3ak

Mar 16, 2021
Yes, swimsuit type can be a factor to trigger the scene (heather in skimpy bikini or Amy in her special sling bikini for examples).
Shouldn't I still have even the basic option to "stare at chest / only glance" even without a possibility for a scene though?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes