gamingfr3ak

Mar 16, 2021
No, it was in older ver. iirc an option, but it was changed a while ago.
Ahh, well if that's the case that would make sense then! I was wondering why the 'walk on beach' events were just ending sort of abruptly compared to what i had experienced previously. But it sounds like that option just doesn't occur anymore without certain context.

I will say I've found this out as I was trying to get certain events to occur specifically in the first place... but at this point I'd definitely have to go back and double check that I had the conditions for it to occur correct!

ETA: well I just tried it on v 3.6.0 with Yvette at the beach. In bikini. Even though there's an event in the character log specifically for that "you stare at her" it still didn't give me the option? Her affection is at max so it shouldn't be that. Does it need to be the skimpy bikini or something? Or does that particular event just not exist anymore even though it shows up in the character log

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ahh, well if that's the case that would make sense then! I was wondering why the 'walk on beach' events were just ending sort of abruptly compared to what i had experienced previously. But it sounds like that option just doesn't occur anymore without certain context.

I will say I've found this out as I was trying to get certain events to occur specifically in the first place... but at this point I'd definitely have to go back and double check that I had the conditions for it to occur correct!
Anyway the game dynamic changed (for the better in my opinion) you can advance and get the events and scenes without pursuing a specific girl, have fun ! this topic was discused many pages before, often if some specific scene event don´t triggers for a girl, just undertake an other one and those occur.

Reactions: MarsUltor

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ETA: well I just tried it on v 3.6.0 with Yvette at the beach. In bikini. Even though there's an event in the character log specifically for that "you stare at her" it still didn't give me the option? Her affection is at max so it shouldn't be that. Does it need to be the skimpy bikini or something? Or does that particular event just not exist anymore even though it shows up in the character log
It is in her skimpi Bikini, and for some girls it is better not to stare even if they encourage you, (just don´t remeber right in this case)

Reactions: gamingfr3ak

gamingfr3ak

Mar 16, 2021
It is in her skimpi Bikini, and for some girls it is better not to stare even if they encourage you, (just don´t remeber right in this case)
Okay perfect, thanks for all the help! I did actually get that event/choice to happen with two other girls in their normal bikini just after the previous post. Which would be the first ones I've had success with in a while! It just wasn't happening for a bit so I was not sure what was going on, but from what you've said and I've now found out it seems like things work just fine. Thanks again!

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Sam is a Darkhound1 girl and is referenced in the game...
After seeing her mind-blowing renders on DeviantArt years back, I recall suggesting long, LONGGGGG ago on this very thread I believe, that Sam join the already-stacked HI girl portfolio. While she hasn't busted into the full time roster, if memory serves, she has shown up as a poster on Aly's wall and maybe another photo or two here and there? As I am just a peon, a lowly serf, a nobody, I doubt my suggestion had any bearing on darkhound1 introducing her to HI, but I (and others I'm sure) are HUGELY thankful nonetheless. Perhaps some kind and gentle, like-minded appreciater of blondes with massive boobs can post pics of her cameo(s)? If so, allow me to thank you in advance! :love:

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I did all that but the last outfit can't trigger for me for some reason, i don't know why! Do you have a save for this scene?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I did all that but the last outfit can't trigger for me for some reason, i don't know why! Do you have a save for this scene?
No, I don't. Check the other hints and requirements on your phone to make sure your and her stats are where they need to be (not necessarily maxed out). Then prior to visiting Desire's room, save your game and then continue. Don't get the right outfit when she opens the door? Reload and try again.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
After seeing her mind-blowing renders on DeviantArt years back, I recall suggesting long, LONGGGGG ago on this very thread I believe, that Sam join the already-stacked HI girl portfolio. While she hasn't busted into the full time roster, if memory serves, she has shown up as a poster on Aly's wall and maybe another photo or two here and there? As I am just a peon, a lowly serf, a nobody, I doubt my suggestion had any bearing on darkhound1 introducing her to HI, but I (and others I'm sure) are HUGELY thankful nonetheless. Perhaps some kind and gentle, like-minded appreciater of blondes with massive boobs can post pics of her cameo(s)? If so, allow me to thank you in advance! :love:
Your memory is correct, her ingame cameos are in background, during Aly's room cosplay. But they are blurred and small part of the render, so they are not that relevant to post, dunno if there are other examples.

I use a 2022 remake, so my version of her looks a bit different (while still being her of course, one does not change a girl like Sam to not be Sam)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Boob Bonked

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes