Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I hope you didn't do it like you describe, updating straight from 3.5.1. to 3.6.1. You should first update 3.5.1 to 3.6.0 because that is a full replacement update, and then put 3.6.1 on top. I didn't have the issue you describe, but that is just me.
I am not that stupid. I DL'd 3.6 first then added the .1 update. After launching game that is what I got when trying to annoy/anger Ivy at the Reception Desk to get her to crush the bell AGAIN for the 2nd time since the quest log shows that I have not done it already.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I seem to be missing 2 special actions (groping etc.) pictures for Lacey. Count is 25/27. What I have is 3 for each of her 3 swimwear and 3 nightbar attires, accounting for 18, +4 from groping and flashing reception outfit in both variations, and another 3 for the doctor outfit.

So, can anybody tell me what 2 I am missing or if they are facing the same issue? Using the search function I found the question asked twice already, but no answers.

As butt poses were added for Lacey lately, I kinda suspect that the 2 missing spots might relate to her showing off her butt in reception wear (both variants), but reception interactions don't have the option to ask her for a butt pose.

EDIT: Also, it shows 6/9 for Jennifer, and I have no idea what kind of 3rd outfit she would wear anywhere where I coulod ask her to pose for me. Any help/ideas on that as well please?

Last edited:

loonboondune

Oct 8, 2017
the missing lacey ones are indeed the butt poses in reception wear, but we dont have an option for her to do that pose there. also the 3 missing jennifer poses have been there the past few versions and the closest answer i got any time i asked about them was "they probably exist but aren't implemented yet"

Reactions: elbo911

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Any clue on how to set picture frames in your room? I don't see any option to change the photo, and looking at a girl's profile, there doesn't seem to be anything there either.
On your phone, open the character-specific data.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Choose the girl you like to have in the frame.

Choose the picture which you like to have in the frame.
If there are more pictures in the scene, you could select the with the left/right arrow at the left bottom.

There is a frame-button down right, so you open the frame controls.

The frame controls appear, so you could select the size and which frame the picture should be shown.

There are some options (brightness, ...), try them to get your perfect picture. By selecting the frame, the picture will be shown there.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
As long as the creator is working on Ivy and Lacey, how about some additional sexting for these girls? If the pics are just nude, topless, wet and teasing and aren't specific, there's no need o fit them into a story or write new dialogue for them. Duckswim has posted a lot of these types of pics. Maybe you could just add them to the game.

A lot is being done with Sara, but her attractiveness remains low.
It seems like her number should go up a little when she takes the strengthen lower body pill,
and up even more when she takes the strengthen full body and enlarge breasts pill.

Maybe Joy could take a week off to have a vacation on her island. She could wear the new swimwear she bought and even compete in some contests, with or without Sara's pill.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: xapican and norb82

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
As long as the creator is working on Ivy and Lacey, how about some additional sexting for these girls? If the pics are just nude, topless, wet and teasing and aren't specific, there's no need o fit them into a story or write new dialogue for them. Duckswim has posted a lot of these types of pics. Maybe you could just add them to the game.

A lot is being done with Sara, but her attractiveness remains low.
It seems like her number should go up a little when she takes the strengthen lower body pill,
and up even more when she takes the strengthen full body and enlarge breasts pill.

Maybe Joy could take a week off to have a vacation on her island. She could wear the new swimwear she bought and even compete in some contests, with or without Sara's pill.
great ideas :)

Reactions: Puppet Master

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Just realized the Ivy scenes in the latest update were with 'old' Ivy, while the plans for the next update include scenes with 'new' Ivy again. Now I wonder, why introduce new scenes for her in the recent update that will have to be redone later on? Seems weird to me.
When I played the latest update, I was kinda assuming that the Ivy rework had been dropped and Lacey gets the rework instead, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Bummer, I like old Ivy better, the new one doesn't look very distinct imho. :/

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Just realized the Ivy scenes in the latest update were with 'old' Ivy, while the plans for the next update include scenes with 'new' Ivy again. Now I wonder, why introduce new scenes for her in the recent update that will have to be redone later on? Seems weird to me.
When I played the latest update, I was kinda assuming that the Ivy rework had been dropped and Lacey gets the rework instead, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Bummer, I like old Ivy better, the new one doesn't look very distinct imho. :/
There is no old Ivy getting content or redo things later.
The actual situation is that Ivy has been replaced by a remake.

The conversion of the old content is still ongoing.
Therefore some existing scenes are with old Ivy.

She will finish her conversion with Rel. 3.7

Ivy and Lacey rework has nothing to do with the other.

Also the alternative to the remakes was being discontinued / become ghosts, so as choices go it was new ivy or no ivy, the developer choose new Ivy.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
There is no old Ivy getting content or redo things later.
The actual situation is that Ivy has been replaced by a remake.

The conversion of the old content is still ongoing.
Therefore some existing scenes are with old Ivy.

She will finish her conversion with Rel. 3.7

Ivy and Lacey rework has nothing to do with the other.

Also the alternative to the remakes was being discontinued / become ghosts, so as choices go it was new ivy or no ivy, the developer choose new Ivy.
Huh, never mind, I got something wrong I guess.
In what must have been 0.3.5.x, remade Ivy was introduced, with brown, long hair that makes her look like a whole different person. Now, in the new content from 3.6, while in higher resolution, she was back to what I would call her old self. In the preview for 3.7 I see her with that long hair again, which then probably is restricted to night bar scenes.
So the question I probably should have asked is, on what occasion does she wear a wig? ^^
Anyways, I'm kinda relieved only her night bar self gets butchered I guess.

Mar 29, 2021
Hi darkhound1, maybe it's still a bit early to think about it, but I wanted to ask you if you hadn't somehow thought about a possible Holiday Island release on Steam, maybe in the future, when the time comes.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi darkhound1, maybe it's still a bit early to think about it, but I wanted to ask you if you hadn't somehow thought about a possible Holiday Island release on Steam, maybe in the future, when the time comes.
To what purpose? I'm not doing this for the money.
Would only create a ton of problems and additional work for me.

Mar 29, 2021
To what purpose? I'm not doing this for the money.
Would only create a ton of problems and additional work for me.
Well, for example, you could release it on Steam as a free game in the future, and the purpose could be to possibly present your work to many other potential players who would maybe appreciate your work and efforts, I don't think that will end with a ton of problems and additional work for you, not so much anyway.
But ok, thanks anyway to having let us know you position on the matter, keep up the good work (y)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes