MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
What releases Yumiko into the game...says she's a 'special' or something like that
Yumiko is a Staff Member of the Island much like Mercedes and Miriam.
Guide on the OP should be able to shine light on the characters You seek to know about, more or less.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I was working through Amy's private sessions in the gym and finished the 2nd one, I was sure I had it on my calendar (two days apart, right?) but I'm not sure if I lost track or something else has gone by as I don't have the appointment any more.
I went back to a previous save and went through the second private session and again the 3rd doesn't show up. Not sure if this is just me or that I can't see it until I've plaid that day to it's conclusion (I was doing the strip poker with Jennifer and winning but didn't finish the day off as I checked my calendar before going to sleep and panicked)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I was working through Amy's private sessions in the gym and finished the 2nd one, I was sure I had it on my calendar (two days apart, right?) but I'm not sure if I lost track or something else has gone by as I don't have the appointment any more.
I went back to a previous save and went through the second private session and again the 3rd doesn't show up. Not sure if this is just me or that I can't see it until I've plaid that day to it's conclusion (I was doing the strip poker with Jennifer and winning but didn't finish the day off as I checked my calendar before going to sleep and panicked)
never mind It will come up again, something similar happend to me as well on another point

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I've not see it, but does anyone know what the green stars in the top right are when playing strip poker. I know Jennifer was 5 stars but Alice seems to be 1 star...is it how good they are?

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
i can't download any mods or even download the notepad cheats (the newer one), seems the link is not working anymore. Anyone have the mod link that still works??

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
i can't download any mods or even download the notepad cheats (the newer one), seems the link is not working anymore. Anyone have the mod link that still works??
Nothing wrong with the links to the Companion Mod and/or Companion Guide listed on the first page of this thread.

Capture.JPG

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
sorry i forgot about that friend, here's the link that i can't download the script cheat,
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-1-darkhound1.3782/post-6678022
Not sure what the issue is as it downloads fine for me when I click on it. Uncompress the file and copy the 'game' folder into where you have the v.0.3.6.1 installed, overwriting any existing files and you should be good to go. It is also explained in greater detail on page 45 in the Companion Guide .

Reactions: xapican

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
Not sure what the issue is as it downloads fine for me when I click on it. Uncompress the file and copy the 'game' folder into where you have the v.0.3.6.1 installed, overwriting any existing files and you should be good to go. It is also explained in greater detail on page 45 in the Companion Guide .
How about file on this post bro? can you download it? i can't download the attachment, it always failed i've tried so many times.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-1-darkhound1.3782/post-1693775

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
sorry i forgot about that friend, here's the link that i can't download the script cheat,
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-1-darkhound1.3782/post-6678022
If you ask me the Companion Guide and the Companion Mod is more than enough to give you a good and not to grindy game expirience
In that post our friend MonsieurX warns explicit that it may crash your game
and that you use it when you know what you are doing, touching Amy's stats in not a good Idea.
If you ask me I just tried the link and it works.

lucky_luck

Jun 11, 2021
If you ask me the Companion Guide and the Companion Mod is more than enough to give you a good and not to grindy game expirience
In that post our friend MonsieurX warns explicit that it may crash your game
and that you use it when you know what you are doing, touching Amy's stats in not a good Idea.
If you ask me I just tried the link and it works.

well noted and thank's for the suggest my friends

Reactions: xapican

randys99

Nov 14, 2018
For 410 days after starting the game, Why Yvette has nightmares and doesn't come to my room at dawn. I'd like to know why.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes