Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How about file on this post bro? can you download it? i can't download the attachment, it always failed i've tried so many times.
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-1-darkhound1.3782/post-1693775
If you ask me the Companion Guide and the Companion Mod is more than enough to give you a good and not to grindy game expirience
In that post our friend MonsieurX warns explicit that it may crash your game
and that you use it when you know what you are doing, touching Amy's stats in not a good Idea.
If you ask me I just tried the link and it works.
Everything is explained on the "cheat" post.
To download it click on the attached file or right click and "save as".
Downloads fine for me. However, as xapican pointed out, the Companion Guide and Mod have everything you could possibly want/need. There is NO Way to get around actually playing the game, even with those two additions. If you're looking for some magic cheat, walkthrough, full save, whatever, you might as well delete the game and find something else to occupy your time.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I was working through Amy's private sessions in the gym and finished the 2nd one, I was sure I had it on my calendar (two days apart, right?) but I'm not sure if I lost track or something else has gone by as I don't have the appointment any more.
I went back to a previous save and went through the second private session and again the 3rd doesn't show up. Not sure if this is just me or that I can't see it until I've plaid that day to it's conclusion (I was doing the strip poker with Jennifer and winning but didn't finish the day off as I checked my calendar before going to sleep and panicked)
As illustrious as the amazing Amy is and her amount of content(s).
She's one of the few characters whom are a pain dealing with on ALL my test-runs of this product (aside from the MC).
That said, make sure to take care in dealing with Amy and by ALL means do NOT alter her stats manually.

In some cases(not all), may or not be wise to implement character-fix meant for Aly found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-1-darkhound1.3782/post-8883191
As it has helped(don't ask me why, i do not know) in fixing Amy for 'me' on a save in the past, might not achieve said 3erd session showing up.

Someone else better suited to help may be privy to 'why' it's troublesome for Your currant goal in accomplishing Your task at hand.
Appreciate Your composure in dealing with it.
Me, i'd be like.............
no-no-please.gif

I've not see it, but does anyone know what the green stars in the top right are when playing strip poker. I know Jennifer was 5 stars but Alice seems to be 1 star...is it how good they are?
The stars if i recall correctly represent their 'Poker Skill Level'.
Jen in this case would be a Super Star and in my personal case would resemble that of Chris Rock in The Longest Yard... Maniacal As A Box Of Kittens o.o

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
As illustrious as the amazing Amy is and her amount of content(s).
She's one of the few characters whom are a pain dealing with on ALL my test-runs of this product (aside from the MC).
That said, make sure to take care in dealing with Amy and by ALL means do NOT alter her stats manually.

In some cases(not all), may or not be wise to implement character-fix meant for Aly found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-6-1-darkhound1.3782/post-8883191
As it has helped(don't ask me why, i do not know) in fixing Amy for 'me' on a save in the past, might not achieve said 3erd session showing up.

Someone else better suited to help may be privy to 'why' it's troublesome for Your currant goal in accomplishing Your task at hand.
Appreciate Your composure in dealing with it.
Me, i'd be like.............
View attachment 2122575

The stars if i recall correctly represent their 'Poker Skill Level'.
Jen in this case would be a Super Star and in my personal case would resemble that of Chris Rock in The Longest Yard... Maniacal As A Box Of Kittens o.o

Yeah, I think I can see the thing about the poker as Alice was very easy to beat.
Amy is annoying because she also has decided to go backwards from 100 affection (I think it was that one) with me doing nothing and not even missing a date...but at least a quick kiss and cuddle seems to get me back to 100...so far

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, I think I can see the thing about the poker as Alice was very easy to beat.
Amy is annoying because she also has decided to go backwards from 100 affection (I think it was that one) with me doing nothing and not even missing a date...but at least a quick kiss and cuddle seems to get me back to 100...so far
I'd advise reading some of the posts here, they will be helpful in clarifying how things work in-game.
The ladies(not just Amy) need attention in maintaining their affection/love/lust level(be mindful of Anger).
Neglecting them will eventually result in said stats reducing(just FYI).

Reactions: junior366

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'd advise reading some of the posts here, they will be helpful in clarifying how things work in-game.
The ladies(not just Amy) need attention in maintaining their affection/love/lust level(be mindful of Anger).
Neglecting them will eventually result in said stats reducing(just FYI).
Yup, just found that out...managed to strip Amy down playing poker only to have Delizia and I think Jessica losing affection...oh well.
Thought that the poker games were going to lead to some fun and games, but seems not....still four girls in their birthday suits so far.

Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Yup, just found that out...managed to strip Amy down playing poker only to have Delizia and I think Jessica losing affection...oh well.
Thought that the poker games were going to lead to some fun and games, but seems not....still four girls in their birthday suits so far.
One of the tactics i've utilized in doing test runs of this, send out texts to them before 00:00(12am).
Seems to help carry over whatever stat the text is attributed to.
As far as the strip poker goes, don't place real logic into it.

It's not how things actually happen offline/in person when two are ready and willing.
Expect nothing, You'll not be disappointed and You'll have the image/achievement to reflect on.
Viewing the appointment-event when the new room is acquired, can be beneficial.

Those images will come in handy for 'Decor'.
Won't say it now but soon enough You'll find out.
Can say this much, have had fun modifying the decor for that new room.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Using AI Img2Img to make Faye real (dunno why it added jewelry):

Like what You've done with the head shape, eyes, hair and chin.
To many chins looking like they could cut through glass like South Parks Reese Witherspoon.
Looks more natural here.

Left cheek(hers), nose and lips could use some tweaking but all and all i like it.
Only problem i ever had with Faye's body was her tit's are ... slightly to much.
Not that i dislike big breasts, their just not .... the end-all/be-all thing for me... at all.

Their all fine and wonderful and enjoy them but, the best part of a tit is the Woman it's attached to.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Can you do it with Yvette?
Agreed, would enjoy seeing Shortstack's Natural renditions.
Less Betty Boop-type, fishlips animations during sex scenes, eye's size just a slight tad smaller(not to much).
Would enjoy seeing the art expression results more natural less digital.

Kinda like what's been done with A LOT of work on Ivy's NEWER renders.... Are BEAUTIFUL!!
Such a huge improvement noticed slight adjustments have Enhanced her exponentially.
Not perfect and still could be better but oh... what a difference!

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Has anyone else run into the issue of when updating from 3.5.1 to 3.6.1 getting Ivy's crushed bell quest reset and not being able to do it again?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Has anyone else run into the issue of when updating from 3.5.1 to 3.6.1 getting Ivy's crushed bell quest reset and not being able to do it again?
Have not noticed particularly that issue with Ivy.
Something different yes but, not Your experience.. yet.
In regards to 3.5.1 - 3.6.1

Are You on Android by any chance?
PC, strongly advise 3.6.0 patched with 3.6.1

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Have not noticed particularly that issue with Ivy.
Something different yes but, not Your experience.. yet.
In regards to 3.5.1 - 3.6.1

Are You on Android by any chance?
PC, strongly advise 3.6.0 patched with 3.6.1
PC. Also this is not he first time I have answered that question which I stated in a previous reply that it was patched 3.6 that I am on and getting this issue.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Leftovers

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes