darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
guys dont turn on g_cheats_enabled.... its used to lock the console... and g_points... people can be tricked thinking it may be a cheat console in game
lol what? What you are writing is complete nonsense.

Jun 4, 2017
Unfortunately things like that cannot be completely avoided. Even if the save in general is compatible. If you saved in an exact spot where coding changes are done, sometimes the new code cannot find where it needs to continue.
If you want to use your save, reload it in 0.0.8 content addon2 and save a little later. This should fix it.
Thanks, @darkhound1. Do you have 0.0.8 available for download anywhere? I did a bit of cleaning out yesterday and deleted the file, since I had 0.0.9.1; I found the link for the content addon in the relevant post, but I think you only had the link for the main 0.0.8 release on the main page, whence it is no longer.

Also, I didn't understand your response to ts7348. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I got an invite from Joy to play poker before getting the meeting, but everything keeps repeating for me as well. I have the meeting, and it shows up in the phone app; then I beat her at poker, and the app doesn't even show that I played her, but the meeting still does; then the next morning, letter under the door. I'm on my third iteration of each at the moment. I've tried deleting the whole game folder (aside from the saves) and reinstalling 0.0.9 and 0.0.9.1, then deleting the cache folder, but I'm still getting the same behavior.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
guys dont turn on g_cheats_enabled.... its used to lock the console... and g_points... people can be tricked thinking it may be a cheat console in game
Please let us know what you're smoking? So we know what stuff not to touch. :OhMyGoodness:

dukenukem8900

Oct 4, 2017
are you sure you writing it correctly? player.add_item("blue pill", xx) xx is a number.
yeah used the code from 2 pages before it said "blue pills", worked out this time

Now I only need a hint on how to trigger the breast bump event with ivy, is it just a random encounter in beach area? what swimsuit does she need to wear?

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Now I only need a hint on how to trigger the breast bump event with ivy, is it just a random encounter in beach area? what swimsuit does she need to wear?
Search is your friend.
Code:
https://f95zone.com/search/18228352/?q=Breast+Bump+Ivy&o=relevance&c[node]=2

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Looked few pages back but didn't nothiced if anyone more got a problem like me :
From day20 EVERY day in the morning (27 day now) got a message to meet CEO of the company,
always the same, i tryed all combinations (through diffrent days) and nothing changes (sex at the end).
Nice but my day starts at 11.30 not 7am and girls misses me ;)

canmore

Apr 1, 2018
2 problems i'm having, the joy morning meeting loop is still happening after day 20 , and my endurance won't go above 50 despite running every day (25 days)

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know the time variable?

So as to bypass the hour skip issue for Jennifer poker.

edit:
setting cur_time to u'00:30' gets you to 00:30, but the poker prompt still doesn't work

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 216 Votes