Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Has the bug fixed version been released yet, or are we still in Alpha? I like this game, despite only getting the H scenes to trigger by luck, rather than design, however, I prefer to play a fixed version.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Just to be the odd person not talking about info that is on the frontpage of the patreon, cheats or savegames :p (cheap shot, but at the rate it occurs, I couldnt resist :) )

It is actually rather interesting to see how voting evolves in a poll where the vote can be moved.
That is, the voter can change the vote after the initial choice.

First it lead to a head to head race between 4 popular options.
Then as people realized that their first choice might not make it, the votes began to move.

Essentially merging into the choices that had sufficient first round votes and at the same time chould command a common second choice for a critical mass. Eventually crystalizing into two competing choices, which after a while neck to neck, now is producing a slight winner.

That said, the current favorites lead is small enough to be overcome, if a last day move (that would be today) of the chunk of votes in choices that are clearly not going to win, suddenly moved too.

Hm. Interesting. It seems that that actually all the 3 promo girls are strong enough to command attention based on round 1 strength.

(Not that I neccarily think they'd beat new competitors, said if, Darkhound should introduce other new competing girls for polling in the future *cough* Olivia, Samatha, Linda combo *cough* ;) yes yes I know, it is rather clear where the girls are drawn from and the 3 are not in that segment :) ).

But anyways, the 3 promo probably easy to able to edge out replacing ex. Delizia (yes. I am wicked)

Also it seems rather clear the busty crowd, when it comes down to it, has a signficant larger mass in 10$ patreons than those preferring less busty (in other news : Water is wet)

(am a 10$ Patreon obviously, so no special powers of magic poll reading involved, just checked a few times when I noticed the movement and found it interesting. no spoilers of course, so not listing choices or numbers for each)

Last edited:

TraumFabriK

Apr 3, 2018
Doesnt work for mac
right click the app, show content package will show you a new finder window with the app contents;
navigate to Contents/Resources/autorun/;
copy the unzipped file on that window and merge contents

ora at least that did work for me

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
hey guys one of the girl need swimsuit but can't sell it on the shopping app where can i get that. Anyone could help me with that?

Reactions: luisar018

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Just to be the odd person not talking about info that is on the frontpage of the patreon, cheats or savegames :p (cheap shot, but at the rate it occurs, I couldnt resist :) )

It is actually rather interesting to see how voting evolves in a poll where the vote can be moved.
That is, the voter can change the vote after the initial choice.

First it lead to a head to head race between 4 popular options.
Then as people realized that their first choice might not make it, the votes began to move.

Essentially merging into the choices that had sufficient first round votes and at the same time chould command a common second choice for a critical mass. Eventually crystalizing into two competing choices, which after a while neck to neck, now is producing a slight winner.

That said, the current favorites lead is small enough to be overcome, if a last day move (that would be today) of the chunk of votes in choices that are clearly not going to win, suddenly moved too.

Hm. Interesting. It seems that that actually all the 3 promo girls are strong enough to command attention based on round 1 strength.

(Not that I neccarily think they'd beat new competitors, said if, Darkhound should introduce other new competing girls for polling in the future *cough* Olivia, Samatha, Linda combo *cough* ;) yes yes I know, it is rather clear where the girls are drawn from and the 3 are not in that segment :) ).

But anyways, the 3 promo probably easy to able to edge out replacing ex. Delizia (yes. I am wicked)

Also it seems rather clear the busty crowd, when it comes down to it, has a signficant larger mass in 10$ patreons than those preferring less busty (in other news : Water is wet)

(am a 10$ Patreon obviously, so no special powers of magic poll reading involved, just checked a few times when I noticed the movement and found it interesting. no spoilers of course, so not listing choices or numbers for each)
I agree with you 100%.
I guess the only way to have a "fair" voting would be if you can only see the result after you voted and you cannot change your vote. Even if you could not change your vote. If you see the current result in advance, everyone would wait until the last day to put the vote.
Well in any case we have to take the patreon poll system as it is. With all the advantages and disadvantages.

gatito

Feb 10, 2018
How do i get sling suit for amy. i try to use cheat code player.add_item(swimsuit,x)x=1
but i didnt work , and on the shopping app there is not swimsuit

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do i get sling suit for amy. i try to use cheat code player.add_item(swimsuit,x)x=1
but i didnt work , and on the shopping app there is not swimsuit
This may seem like a strange question, but how do you know that you even need a sling bikini for Amy? Your answer will determine if you just missed page 2 of the shopping app or if there are other steps you must complete.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
right click the app, show content package will show you a new finder window with the app contents;
navigate to Contents/Resources/autorun/;
copy the unzipped file on that window and merge contents

ora at least that did work for me
I'm super confused. How did this produce CGs?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I've been grinding away (no cheating) for the better part of a day, and trying to access where I'm at in the latest installment (0.0.9.0.) - I'm at Gameday: 67. Does the MC have intercourse with anyone besides Amy & Joy? How many jars of "Beauty Cream" per 1 point of Looks - I've purchased like 8-10 with no change so far? Is there a glitch triggering "Day 20" morning sex with Joy following every late night strip poker encounter - Hate to have my energy and virility zapped at the start of a busy fucking day!:eek:penedeyewink: Also, will the MC find out soon how to hack the neural implants of his horny womenz? Thanks, and good game by the way!

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes