Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I like this game, but it is a bit of a grind and with no clues as to how to get the H scenes, it's more like work than pleasure. A few hints or tips in the dialogue would be useful.

Reactions: January2015

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I like this game, but it is a bit of a grind and with no clues as to how to get the H scenes, it's more like work than pleasure. A few hints or tips in the dialogue would be useful.
Yeah the game is still grindy but, if you use your phone and highlight over the events/pictures, they usually give hints.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I agree though i have`t played for a while. E.g. how you suppose to know, witch swimsuit or costume is needed to launch events because game is not linear. Testing all cominations is quite impossible, because girls even appears randomly. Grinding, grinding grinding !!!!! IMHO of course.

clive88

Sep 13, 2017
It may have been asked on the forum before, I haven’t really gone back to check. Can someone pls tell me how to get the yvette scene with her being at reception?

TraumFabriK

Apr 3, 2018
It may have been asked on the forum before, I haven’t really gone back to check. Can someone pls tell me how to get the yvette scene with her being at reception?
it happens @ 00:00/00:30, at least on the bugged alpha, when you "walk" to the reception.

Dmio

Apr 10, 2018
Great work !

Just wondering if this is going into a "westworld" kind of direction ...?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Check the phone. There are clues. But yes it is a bit hidden currently.

Suggestion : Adding the phone help as part of the intro and/or to the help section on the starting screen would likely help quite a bit

Since people systematically seem to miss it unless digging through the phone (which clearly they dont or simply miss this since it is not entirely obvious that the hints are there)

Open the phone, It is under show progress and interaction with girls, hover mouse over pictures that says not discovered yet.

And yes some dialogue hints like those when posing at pool (where they mention other bikini) would help too of course (gossip at dinner could be good place too for tricky hints and sexy situation tips)

Simply having the girls change to a choice of different lower level bikini, if you already have unlocked a higher level one for favor could also work, with the usual 30min game time delay while they change, but may be a bit forced in game terms (but very effective, since max revealing bikini would work as key for all as long as one has favor, the player then gets the scene matching the changed to bikini, since different bikini = different scene for some events)

Last edited:

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Yes, it seems counterintuitive to work hard to get a girl in the most revealing top only to have to get them in a less revealing one for a particular scene. At least if you knew there was a scene you could do it on the way, so to speak.

Reactions: January2015

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Yes, it seems counterintuitive to work hard to get a girl in the most revealing top only to have to get them in a less revealing one for a particular scene. At least if you knew there was a scene you could do it on the way, so to speak.
I agree.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Far better than anything else I've seen. The graphics, and girls, for this game are absolutely amazing!
What other games you have played ??? Play e.g. Milfy City and after that say that this games animations are "BEST". And about better animations Milfy city is ONLY exsample. There are many many moore games (i can name at least 10), that has better animations. Not opinion, it is fact if you have eyes.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Ok have all the latest everything and can't ask the girls their ages and I've now beaten Joy at poker 3 times and still doesn't show that I've even played her on my phone and I've had the 2nd interview twice. After the 2nd time it showed it as completed, but after I just beat her in poker again it's now not showing that I did it again and I'm also getting the constant 2nd meeting loop every morning

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
I don't know if i have to restart the whole game, but the CEO lady is so terrible, that I have to visit her office every morning and she keeps sending invitations for poker every night...

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes