Dec 20, 2017
HERE CHEATS FOR EVERYONE

HOW TO:
Go to the games renpy folder. Under holidayisland/renpy/common.
Look for a file called 00console.rpy. Open using notepad.
Go to edit -> find,
search for config.console until you highlight config.console = false.
Switch to true and save.
Now to access the dev console just hold shift + o and it will open.

CODES:
Enter whatever number you want instead of "xx"
For the Main Character:
player.looks=xx (1-5)
player.charm=xx (1-5)
player.strength=xx (1-10)
player.hacking=xx (1-5)
player.endurance_max=xx (I use 100)
player.endurance=xx (0-100)
player.lust=xx (0-100)
player.company_favor=xx (0-500)
player.add_item("blue pill", xx) - enter this exactly as I typed it here with "xx" replaced by the number of blue pills you want to add
player.add_item("green pill", xx)

For the girls, replace "name" with her name (duh). Use lowercase. Do not capitalize the first letter. For example, "amy" not "Amy" (amy, aly, alice, yvette, heather, brenda, desire, renee, delizia, eva, ivy, faye, lacey, jessica, jennifer, joy - nothing for Joy, yet, but that's coming in the next update).
name.rsm[0].favor=xx (0-100)
name.rsm[0].affection_max=xx (I use 100)
name.rsm[0].affection=xx (0-100)
name.rsm[0].love_max=xx (I use 100)
name.rsm[0].love=xx (0-100)
name.lust=xx (0-100, no need to enter ".rsm[0]." for this one)
name.rsm[0].anger=xx (always set to "0")

For the poker game, I just start the game, check, she checks or bets, you call if she bets. Once her bet shows "0," open the console and enter this:
g_poker_game.participants[1].chips=0
It doesn't matter how many chips she has in her total chip count, because if her bet is at 0 and you take the rest away, all she can do next is go all in and lose everything. If she gets lucky and wins the hand, just open the console and enter it again before starting a new hand. Game over and she's naked in under 1 minute!
You can add to your own chip count with this:
g_poker_game.participants[0].chips=xx (your chips)
but you don't need to if you just beat her in one hand by following my instructions above.

WALKTHROUGH/GUIDE:

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2017
HERE CHEATS FOR EVERYONE

HOW TO:
Look for a file called 00console.rpy. Open using nopepad.
Go to edit -> find,
Switch to true and save.

CODES:
For the Main Character:
player.looks=xx (1-5)
player.charm=xx (1-5)
player.hacking=xx (1-5)
player.lust=xx (0-100)
player.add_item("blue pill", xx) - enter this exactly as I typed it here with "xx" replaced by the number of blue pills you want to add

For the girls, replace "name" with her name (duh). Use lowercase. Do not capitalize the first letter. For example, "amy" not "Amy" (amy, aly, alice, yvette, heather, brenda, desire, renee, delizia, eva, ivy, faye, lacey, jessica, jennifer, joy - nothing for Joy, yet, but that's coming in the next update).

For the poker game, I just start the game, check, she checks or bets, you call if she bets. Once her bet shows "0," open the console and enter this:
It doesn't matter how many chips she has in her total chip count, because if her bet is at 0 and you take the rest away, all she can do next is go all in and lose everything. If she gets lucky and wins the hand, just open the console and enter it again before starting a new hand. Game over and she's naked in under 1 minute!
but you don't need to if you just beat her in one hand by following my instructions above.

WALKTHROUGH/GUIDE:

You forgot about these:
name.endurance = xx (0-100)
and
name.max_endurance = xx (0-100), but nice work ;)

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
To fix the bug with the second Joy office event repeating again and again,
please type this in the console:
joy.list_of_phone_images.add("p") or beat her at poker.
After that you won't get the office meeting over and over again. Only once again after that.
You need bug fix1 installed for this fix to work.
I will fix the problem with the next version. Since the next version is also a content update, you will have to be patient.

Merlin1972

Feb 15, 2018
After that you won't get the office meeting over and over again. Only once again after that.
I will fix the problem with the next version. Since the next version is also a content update, you will have to be patient.
Great job so far mate!

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
each time i press the WAIT button time jump by 1 hour instead of 1\2 hour
is this a bug & how to fix it

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
HERE CHEATS FOR EVERYONE

HOW TO:
Look for a file called 00console.rpy. Open using nopepad.
Go to edit -> find,
Switch to true and save.

CODES:
For the Main Character:
player.looks=xx (1-5)
player.charm=xx (1-5)
player.hacking=xx (1-5)
player.lust=xx (0-100)

WALKTHROUGH/GUIDE:
Thanks, also, to change the subject, if Darkhound decides to focus in one specific girl in the next update, who do you guys think it should be? I personally prefer Heather, anyway, let's hear your opinions.

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
How do you get the scenes that are on the phone as 'not yet discovered' to show up? There's several with Jessica and Alice and I have no idea how to make them happen.
Also - I have Amy and Heather's room numbers, but no one elses. How do you find those?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you. Will this also show that the 2nd meeting and the poker play and wins happened on your phone?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Just re-read this. I've beaten her at poker everyday since the update and I still get the loop, so that doesn't work for me anyway. Will try the console idea

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Btw has anybody been able to ask the girls their ages yet? It's not really all that important for me to find out what they are. i just want to know what'sworking and what's not and if it's just me or everyone having these problems

MS24DH

Apr 11, 2018
Great game... but I'm having some problems...

1. I have never gotten an invite from Joy to play Poker, (Is it my cologne? Something I said?) so how can I fix the day 20 bug?
2. Alice never even shows up in the Gym, so how can I help her with weight training?
3. Is there any better way to increase the stats on Jennifer other than weightlifting 5 points at a time?
4. Do "looks" actually have any impact on anything? And what's with this beauty cream that only leaves my skin greasy and doesn't actually increase any stats?

4.00 star(s) 216 Votes