DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0400.jpg

Version 0.4.0.0 - development news ( updated 3rd of October 2023 )

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.0.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.8.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has:
523 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
11 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content

Boat trip scenes
  • Jennifer gets a sex scene in the cabin during the sail boat trip --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer and Amy get a topless scene on deck of the sail boat where Amy teases the MC --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer gets an event during the sail boat trip where she talks about a night out with Amy --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer and Amy get welcome/intro scenes that start the sail boat trip --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Miriam and Yumiko get an event at the beach where Miriam stocks the sail boat before the trip --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Jennifer, Miriam and Yumiko get an event at the night bar where they talk about the sail boat trip --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Lab scenes
  • Mia gets an event at the pool area of the lab --> still working on it
  • Mia gets an event in the lab's kitchen where she talks with the MC --> still working on it (renders are half way done)
  • Daniela takes a blood sample from the MC and helps to extract a sperm sample --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Sara talks to the MC down at the lab and they walk to the infirmary for another blood sample --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Delizia gets a short part in the event where Mercedes picks up the player for another checkup at the lab --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Mercedes gets a new event where she picks up the MC and they visit the lab for another checkup --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Brenda scenes to complete her
  • Brenda gets a quest line about her background --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets an appointment in the MC's room to celebrate an anniversary. The scene will partially reuse existing renders and add some new ones. --> still working on it
  • Brenda gets a remade workout pullups scene --> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Brenda gets a photo shoot event with Jennifer in the photo studio --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets an anniversary appointment in the photo studio together with Jennifer --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets a new event in the hallway where she's on her way to Joy to celebrate an anniversary --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets a remade sperm congestion scene with 2 achievements --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets a new plane intro with 20 images --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets a beach pose scene in her skimpy bikini with two achievements --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets an update to her beach walk scene with additional renders and two achievements --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Other scenes
  • Renée gets a remade arrival scene with lots of new images and a short story --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Desire gets an update to her sperm congestion scene with new renders in webp format --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Lacey gets a long sperm congestion scene with 4 achievements --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Jennifer gets a new event in the photo studio where she's posing in a sling bikini --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Renée gets a remade beach walk scene with two achievements --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Renée gets a remade arrival event with two achievements --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Amy gets a blowjob poker rewards scene --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Amy gets a new poker reward scene in our guy's shower --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Amy gets a new poker reward scene with lapdance, teasing and a happy ending --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Amy's poker scene has been remade and a lot of new images and dialogue has been added --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Minor improvements and changes (including AI upgrades)
  • All intro images that were still low res have been AI upscaled to 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Bug fixes
  • Mia could be missing in some phone functions and she didn't reply to messages --> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • The "shuffle displayed girls" button sometimes resulted in no change to the displayed girls --> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • Under certain circumstances, an arrival scene for one girl could be shown two days in a row --> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • The icon to mark cards is placed over the trophy icon, making only one of teh two useable --> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • Switching on the randomization for the phone background leads to a crash, every time the background is switched --> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.0.0 --> No
Estimated release dates:

0.4.0.0 --> No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

The Cthulhu Express

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
There are many reasons why Busty Cthulhu is a good idea.
Plus any sinkings?

1696237932212.png

Boob nukes.

Sooooo,

Last edited:

yiraicard

May 1, 2019
hello my friends, i got a question, is Mia available in the game cuz i saw to images of her like she is interacting with the pj, so if is please canyou tell me how to get her in the game, ty

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
yiraicard said:
[hello my friends, i got a question, is Mia available in the game cuz i saw to images of her like she is interacting with the pj, so if is please canyou tell me how to get her in the game, ty ]

At this point in the game's development, Mia is an introductory character. You have brief interactions with her when you visit the lab. Check the above post #33,870 on the v4.0 progress and you will see that Darkhound has some added material for her back in the lab.

So if you are looking for interactions with Mia on the island resort for regular game play they do not exist as of now. She is not a primary character but DH is working on her story line for the for the MC to learn more about her. My guess is eventually Joy's treatments will spur her on to becoming a stronger and more "robust" girl that will have some role in the game, but that is up to DH on how he wishes to advance her arc.

My advice is check your phone currently to see what available achievements you can get with Mia.

Last edited:
Reactions: yiraicard

Fordv8

Jun 21, 2020
Hi can somebody help me? I have problem playing poker. Call, Fold and Raise buttons are not clickable during the pokergame.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes