c14693

Mar 28, 2018
Trying to get that 2nd scene where Yvette is changing into her swimsuit when you visit her room. Conditions are: she's not receptionist, wearing her skimpy swimsuit, in her room between 11-17pm but the 2nd scene doesn't trigger at all. The 40% chance to happen fails to trigger 100% of the time, 50 out of 50 fails in 50 quickloads.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Trying to get that 2nd scene where Yvette is changing into her swimsuit when you visit her room. Conditions are: she's not receptionist, wearing her skimpy swimsuit, in her room between 11-17pm but the 2nd scene doesn't trigger at all. The 40% chance to happen fails to trigger 100% of the time, 50 out of 50 fails in 50 quickloads.
That is really dependent on what you reload. Most (all?) random factors are calculated during the day roll-over. So you have to go back to before day roll-over to get different random values. If you load from right before the scene in the same day you got the same values 50 times. And as you found that gives 100% the same results. Apart from odd memory changes due to cosmic high-energy particles flashing through your machine :D. But the odds of that are really low, it is more likely that the next 1000 loads will produce the same results too.

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure if it will work but I think that if you open your phone after reloading, it rerolls some rng thingy. That's what I do if I don't get the result I want when reading to train sneaking or charm, or when I bump to often in Ivy in the hallway.
Not sure at all it can help you but worth a try or two ;)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Still not a patron again, so the link does me no good.

Plus, no one told the original requestor it was a known re-work, not a continuity issue.

And, as usual, DarkHound reserves the right to change his mind. IS it done?
The Patreon link can be read by others, so it is good general info and that I posted it in a reply to you is random, you had the last post on the topic and it seemed like an okay place to put it in as a general note to all.

And I was actually not aware it was not public (at the time of posting).

Patreon is doing a lot of changes to their site and they have apparently removed the patreon tier information when a post is readable by the viewer. So all posts looks like public to me now.

But using search, https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-8-1-darkhound1.3782/post-7698316
This is as close as it comes on F95.

I am not sure what the last question refers to, Ivy's remake/conversion is complete (and considering Ivy's model is from me I do know that for sure).

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2021
Patreon is doing a lot of changes to their site and they have apparently removed the patreon tier information when a post is readable by the viewer. So all posts looks like public to me now.
I agree, when you are a patron it is more difficult to know who has access to the posts that you can read. But even if it is inconvenient, it is still relatively easy to check if a post is public or not: before sharing a Patreon link, you can try opening it in a private window (Firefox) or incognito window (Chrome).

In this case, the link that you posted on Monday shows the padlock button "Join to Unlock" and does not show any image (even the previews are hidden/blurred).

Reactions: DuckSwim

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
HeatherWarningLabelFanArt.png
Heather: (Laying the sexy flirt on thick) Hi there.

Yes, I'm still cooking for you and the rest of the girls for our Baseball sim season ending party we're having later.

Heather: You are..really??

Heather, you suck at not being obvious.

Heather: (Pulling out all stops) Maybe later I can reconfirm I'm very good at..

(Reading her shirt and Oh I just gotta) Cute but Psycho but cute..

Heather: I swear to God...

So when you go on your appointments you come with a warning label?

Heather: SHUT UP YANKEE!!!!

Last edited:

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
View attachment 3005927
Heather: (Laying the sexy flirt on thick) Hi there.

Yes, I'm still cooking for you and the rest of the girls for our Baseball sim season ending party we're having later.

Heather: You are..really??

Heather, you suck at not being obvious.

Heather: (Pulling out all stops) Maybe later I can reconfirm I'm very good at..

(Reading her shirt and Oh I just gotta) Cute but Psycho but cute..

Heather: I swear to God...

So when you go on your appointments you come with a warning label?

Heather: SHUT UP YANKEE!!!!
That girl is just..... Holy shit!!!

• Hey there
Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes