Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Not on an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

The Proposition

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0400.jpg

Version 0.4.0.0 - development news (updated 17th of October 2023)

Hi guys and gals,

this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.4.0.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.8.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.3.8.0 to 0.4.0.0 has:
564 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
11 new backgrounds for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content

Boat trip scenes
  • Jennifer gets a sex scene in the cabin during the sail boat trip -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer and Amy get a topless scene on deck of the sail boat where Amy teases the MC -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer gets an event during the sail boat trip where she talks about a night out with Amy -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Jennifer and Amy get welcome/intro scenes that start the sail boat trip -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Miriam and Yumiko get an event at the beach where Miriam stocks the sail boat before the trip -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Jennifer, Miriam and Yumiko get an event at the night bar where they talk about the sail boat trip -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Lab scenes
  • Mia gets an event at the pool area of the lab -> still working on it
  • Mia gets an event in the lab's kitchen where she talks with the MC -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Sara walk our hero to the kitchen to meet Mia -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Daniela takes a blood sample from the MC and helps to "extract" a sperm sample -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Sara talks to the MC down at the lab and they walk to the infirmary for another blood sample -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Delizia gets a short part in the event where Mercedes picks up the player for another checkup at the lab -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Mercedes gets a new event where she picks up the MC and they visit the lab for another checkup -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Brenda scenes to complete her
  • Brenda gets a quest line about her background -> still working on it
  • Brenda gets an appointment in the MC's room to celebrate an anniversary. The scene will partially reuse existing renders and add some new ones. -> still working on it
  • Brenda gets a remade workout pullups scene -> still working on it (renders are mostly done)
  • Brenda gets a photo shoot event with Jennifer in the photo studio -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets an anniversary appointment in the photo studio together with Jennifer -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets a new event in the hallway where she's on her way to Joy to celebrate an anniversary -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets a remade sperm congestion scene with 2 achievements -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets a new plane intro with 20 images -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets a beach pose scene in her skimpy bikini with two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Brenda gets an update to her beach walk scene with additional renders and two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Other scenes
  • Renée gets a remade arrival scene with lots of new images and a short story -> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Desire gets an update to her sperm congestion scene with new renders in webp format -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Lacey gets a long sperm congestion scene with 4 achievements -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Jennifer gets a new event in the photo studio where she's posing in a sling bikini -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Renée gets a remade beach walk scene with two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Renée gets a remade arrival event with two achievements -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Amy gets a blowjob poker rewards scene -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Amy gets a new poker reward scene in our guy's shower -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Amy gets a new poker reward scene with lapdance, teasing and a happy ending -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
  • Amy's poker scene has been remade and a lot of new images and dialogue has been added -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Minor improvements and changes (including AI upgrades)
  • All intro images that were still low res have been AI upscaled to 2560x1440 webp format -> will be part of 0.4.0.0
Bug fixes
  • During Brenda's arrival scene a crash "NameError: name 'zoom_' is not defined" could occur -> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • Mia could be missing in some phone functions and she didn't reply to messages -> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • The "shuffle displayed girls" button sometimes resulted in no change to the displayed girls -> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • Under certain circumstances, an arrival scene for one girl could be shown two days in a row -> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • The icon to mark cards is placed over the trophy icon, making only one of the two useable -> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
  • Switching on the randomization for the phone background leads to a crash, every time the background is switched -> will be fixed with 0.4.0.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.4.0.0 --> No
Estimated release dates:

0.4.0.0 --> No idea yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017

Somewhere in Ohio ...

Mainland Days -

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
Hi, I am not sure if I got bugged or error here. I somehow got Natasha arrived on the island but the island is suppose full already and indeed Natasha is not showing on the phone or anywhere in the island afterwards.

Second question, Now that I think about it , I feel something is not right as well which is Ivy got on the island on Day 18 automatically as well. Are the No to amazons and melon-sized not working Or did I said yes at the very beginning coz I am pretty sure I will say NO every time I start to play a new save.

Here is the before and after arrive scene save, log and traceback as well.
Do tell me if you need any other files or got any questions.
Thx

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hi, I am not sure if I got bugged or error here. I somehow got Natasha arrived on the island but the island is suppose full already and indeed Natasha is not showing on the phone or anywhere in the island afterwards.

Second question, Now that I think about it , I feel something is not right as well which is Ivy got on the island on Day 18 automatically as well. Are the No to amazons and melon-sized not working Or did I said yes at the very beginning coz I am pretty sure I will say NO every time I start to play a new save.

Thx
The initial choices are, aside from the 2 hand picked girls, a semi-randomized point system

The player choices increase the starting points a girl has and then rolls a dice, the total is her combined score. Based on that a list is populated and the girls of that list arrive on the Island over time (day 1 and onward).

As the game travels down the list and girls with ever lower totals are selected it is unlikely but not impossible to get a girl of a type not chosen (if she has aced her dice roll and others rolled low)

Example.

Starts on the Island
Yvette hand picked
Heather hand picked
Amy Plane girl
Alice 18 points
Jessica 15 points

Arrives later
Ivy 10 points (0 + a dice roll of 10)
Desire 9 points (8 + a dice roll of 1)
Renee 9 points (6 + a dice roll of 3)
The rest of the girls who somehow also ended up lower

Normal? No, but it is possible.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017

Thx
In addition to what DuckSwim already explained.
The arrival scene is a bug that could trigger under certain circumstances. A check was missing. Fixed it. The fix will be part of 0.4.0.

Now about your save game and why you got the Island girls you have.
The screen shot below lists all the girls with their preference points, which is kind of a ranking and is one part of the decission of who gets to the island.

If you look at the List of initial island girls.
You got Delizia first, which is normal since she is staff, everyone gets her like that.
Your second is Faye. That's because she's the masseuse with the highest pref points and tier.
Yvette, Jessica, Aly is because auf Tier and pref points.
Next is Eva, selected because of highest pref points of the rest.
Heather also selected because of pref points.
After that it's hard to say, because you could have invited the girls by yourself through reception.

Natasha and Desire are still on the "waiting list" for automatic arrival since they have the highest pref points of the rest.
The bug was caused by not checking against "number of girls on island + girls on arrival list".
So on day 23 you invited renee and she arrived on day 24. Before she arrived, she was on the "arrival list".
Then on day 24 (before renee arrived) the game checked the waiting list and added natasha to the "arrival list" as well,
because there was still 1 free slot on the island at that time, because renee hasn't arrived just yet.

screenshot0259.png

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
The initial choices are, aside from the 2 hand picked girls, a semi-randomized point system

The player choices increase the starting points a girl has and then rolls a dice, the total is her combined score. Based on that a list is populated and the girls of that list arrive on the Island over time (day 1 and onward).

As the game travels down the list and girls with ever lower totals are selected it is unlikely but not impossible to get a girl of a type not chosen (if she has aced her dice roll and others rolled low)

Example.

Starts on the Island
Yvette hand picked
Heather hand picked
Amy Plane girl
Alice 18 points
Jessica 15 points

Arrives later
Ivy 10 points (0 + a dice roll of 10)
Desire 9 points (8 + a dice roll of 1)
Renee 9 points (6 + a dice roll of 3)
The rest of the girls who somehow also ended up lower

Normal? No, but it is possible.
ah, I see. That explains it. Thx for the help.

In addition to what DuckSwim already explained.
The arrival scene is a bug that could trigger under certain circumstances. A check was missing. Fixed it. The fix will be part of 0.4.0.

Now about your save game and why you got the Island girls you have.
The screen shot below lists all the girls with their preference points, which is kind of a ranking and is one part of the decission of who gets to the island.

If you look at the List of initial island girls.
You got Delizia first, which is normal since she is staff, everyone gets her like that.
Your second is Faye. That's because she's the masseuse with the highest pref points and tier.
Yvette, Jessica, Aly is because auf Tier and pref points.
Next is Eva, selected because of highest pref points of the rest.
Heather also selected because of pref points.
After that it's hard to say, because you could have invited the girls by yourself through reception.

Natasha and Desire are still on the "waiting list" for automatic arrival since they have the highest pref points of the rest.
The bug was caused by not checking against "number of girls on island + girls on arrival list".
So on day 23 you invited renee and she arrived on day 24. Before she arrived, she was on the "arrival list".
Then on day 24 (before renee arrived) the game checked the waiting list and added natasha to the "arrival list" as well,
because there was still 1 free slot on the island at that time, because renee hasn't arrived just yet.

View attachment 3017893
Oh, the two days in a row bug?
I thought that wasn't the same thing. So sorry about that.
And thank you.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, the two days in a row bug?
I thought that wasn't the same thing. So sorry about that.
And thank you.
That's another one, it has already been fixed. It showed the same arrival scene (same girl) two days in a row.

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
Umm, I would like to ask another question. The hug action won't increase affection anymore but the max affection, love or lust did increase though

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

Not on an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Eat Your Vegetables, Do Your Rehab

(***disclaimer***)
Bantry, Bantry, Baaan-try.
News!

You were in the race all the way, strong performance, real strong performance!
But, those veggies? They just had that second wind (Yeah, I couldn't believe it either)

So, The girls? They will rehab the vegetables ... Sorry man

Veggie copy.jpg
But they told me, to tell you, that you were a really close second

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Bantry, Bantry, Baaan-try.
News!

You were in the race all the way, strong performance, real strong performance!
But, those veggies? They just had that second wind (Yeah, I couldn't believe it either)

So, The girls? They will rehab the vegetables ... Sorry man
(They did tell me, to tell you, that you were a close runner up though, so there is that).

View attachment 3022746
Yaay Bantry wasn't eaten!!

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes